N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#151)
Old

Car: 2010 e92 335i
Default 06-21-2016, 07:33 PM

Are these supposed to come with multiple hose clamps? I got a single hose clamp with mine that is only fitting on the intercooler pipe side of the hose, do you just leave the end of the charge pipe in there with no clamp at all??? (n54 with Tial valve)

Also there were the big rubber caps for where the diverter valves went back to the intake ***** but there are no clamps for those either, should those be clamped on? They seem pretty loose to just be leaving on there.
(#152)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-22-2016, 08:00 AM

No clamps needed for the rubber caps. There should be two worm-drive clamps for the silicon elbow per the photos.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#153)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 08-17-2016, 10:01 AM

OK, so after cracking OEM CP #2 (the first was replaced under warranty) on a bone stock E92 (OK, so I have a K&N air filter !!!) I am going with the Phoenix Racing CP. So, I have a slight case of OCD and do not like the look of worm drive hose clamps - what are the exterior diameter dimensions of the 2 small hoses for the DVs and the silocone connection to the IC?
(#154)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-17-2016, 10:53 AM

1.25" IIRC.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#155)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 08-17-2016, 11:04 AM

And the silicone connector to the IC?
(#156)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 09-07-2016, 05:40 PM

I ordered mine. Are they in stock yet? Ordered one with bov flange.

2008 535i
Jb4 G5 map 2, DCI, vrsf down *****, fingers crossed the charge pipe holds!
-phoenix racing charge pipe, rev9 intercooler, xs power BOV awaiting install....
(#157)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-07-2016, 08:28 PM

No but they are supposed to be here in another week or so.

Burger Motorsports

(#158)
Old

Car: 2008 bmw 535i
Default 09-08-2016, 07:27 AM

will the charge pipe with tial bov fit on a 535i?
(#159)
Old

Default 09-08-2016, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifarted
will the charge pipe with tial bov fit on a 535i?
There was a thread I made asking, and another member used it on his 535i. Search my username & it should come up. He posted pics so that's what convinced me to buy one

2008 535i
-phoenix racing charge pipe, rev9 intercooler, xs power BOV awaiting install....
(#160)
Old

Car: 08 Bmw 335xi coupe
Default 09-08-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
No clamps needed for the rubber caps. There should be two worm-drive clamps for the silicon elbow per the photos.
I have a problem can u private message me
(#161)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-08-2016, 02:21 PM

If you need technical help our tech support email is on the website under contact us.

Burger Motorsports

(#162)
Old

Car: 08 Bmw 335xi coupe
Default 09-08-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
If you need technical help our tech support email is on the website under contact us.
I emailed Jon he wasn't much help
(#163)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-08-2016, 02:47 PM

Then reply to him with further details and questions as needed.

Burger Motorsports

(#164)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 09-22-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
No but they are supposed to be here in another week or so.
Any updates on the shipment?
(#165)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-22-2016, 12:18 PM

Looking like Tuesday now. When we have them we will ship pending back orders in the order received. It's been a longer than expected wait but outside of our control.

Burger Motorsports

(#166)
Old

Default 09-22-2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Looking like Tuesday now. When we have them we will ship pending back orders in the order received. It's been a longer than expected wait but outside of our control.
Oh I hope so! My piping kit is here, intercooler should be here tomorrow. I need the CP & I'll be FBO....then Start looking for optimized jb4 settings

2008 535i
(#167)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-29-2016, 09:32 AM

Came back in to stock a few days ago and as far as I know all pending backorders have been filled.

Burger Motorsports

(#168)
Old

Default 09-30-2016, 11:16 AM

Hey Tery
I need one for my 08 535i.

Also maybe a bov with it if I can get a deal on it.
(#169)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-30-2016, 11:36 AM

Prices are per the website and fitment for the 5 series is not guaranteed.

Burger Motorsports

(#170)
Old

Car: '11 335is DCT
Default 11-14-2016, 04:58 PM

Can anyone confirm if the location of the Tial BOV on these will clear an Injen DCI?
(#171)
Old

Car: E90 LCI
Default 09-04-2018, 08:00 AM

i have a 2009 e90 335i currently with ER charge pipe and VRSF 7" FMIC however I'm now in need of a 2nd meth bung on my charge pipe.

does the Phoenix CP come with a lower pipe to connect to the intercooler? is there enough clearance on the Phoenix CP for another meth injector on the bottom side of the pipe?
(#172)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-04-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msport335
i have a 2009 e90 335i currently with ER charge pipe and VRSF 7" FMIC however I'm now in need of a 2nd meth bung on my charge pipe.

does the Phoenix CP come with a lower pipe to connect to the intercooler? is there enough clearance on the Phoenix CP for another meth injector on the bottom side of the pipe?
The Phoenix CP is just as pictured. It's the upper chargepipe 3" and has 2 meth bungs. You can just swap it out and sell your ER one

http://www.burgertuning.com/phoenix_...argepipes.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#173)
Old

Car: E90 LCI
Default 09-04-2018, 09:24 AM

That was the plan however I just dont see that there is enough space on the underside of the CP for another nozzle and meth line
(#174)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-04-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msport335
That was the plan however I just dont see that there is enough space on the underside of the CP for another nozzle and meth line
There is lol, I do it all the time for customers that are running dual CM10

90* compression fitting is what you need.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#175)
Old

Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 09-14-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
There is lol, I do it all the time for customers that are running dual CM10

90* compression fitting is what you need.

hi Payam, I’m running this Phoenix Racing chargepipe with a Tial BOV, BMS DCI and VTT Inlets. I’m also running a dual nozzle setup. Now the issue is that it seem like the front Inlet and air filter is touching on the bov, and also pinching my meth hose.. can you take a photo of an engine bay with the same mods? Here’s mine and you can see the space left:

Name:  AD3EA737-5F93-4874-8140-616627E7EDD1.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  185.7 KB

Name:  8A0CB237-736E-47A3-A63A-ED585FE70310.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  119.7 KB

Name:  CC6AB78D-5642-429D-A6BF-BC2411C588F3.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  105.5 KB