Old

Car: 2020 bmw m5comp
Default Log for 2020 m5 comp - 09-14-2020, 10:15 AM

Itís on the above post from 1 week ago
(#777)
Old

Car: 2020 M5 competition
Default new to the platform and the tuning. - 09-14-2020, 05:20 PM

finally got my jb4 connected to my phone and am running map2. I updated to v9 firmware I see is there newer versions then these as well? now what is needed to adjust in the app to make sure all my settings are right for my setup. just have a ********* and the jb4 currently and primarily run 93 only. did a code check and one popped up for intake manifold with plausibility of pressure too high? just need insight on what I am doing as I am not sure. new platform
(#778)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-14-2020, 07:54 PM

Load up v10 firmware and evaluate map2. If you have any issues/codes just email me a log and I'll help you sort it out. terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#779)
Old

Default 09-24-2020, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Load up v10 firmware and evaluate map2. If you have any issues/codes just email me a log and I'll help you sort it out. terry@burgertuning.com
Hey Terry, I'm going to try out V.11 later. I'm on V.10 map2 4gals of E85 16gals of 91 and running strong! I changed the DB to 50 from top to bottom and was just wondering what affect that has? Quicker to boost in the lower RPMs?
(#780)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-24-2020, 02:13 PM

It's just the default for how WGDC is applied, 50 is the same as 0. But some people have random numbers or lower numbers which would reduce boost targeting.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#781)
Old

Car: 2013 550i m-sport
Default 09-25-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down4it
Hey Terry, I'm going to try out V.11 later. I'm on V.10 map2 4gals of E85 16gals of 91 and running strong! I changed the DB to 50 from top to bottom and was just wondering what affect that has? Quicker to boost in the lower RPMs?
You don't run lean on that much ethanol? Are ppl running 4-5 gallons of e85 now I thought it couldn't add enough fuel to keep up.
(#782)
Old

Default 09-25-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morebs4me
You don't run lean on that much ethanol? Are ppl running 4-5 gallons of e85 now I thought it couldn't add enough fuel to keep up.
Everyone that has been running it has been happy and people are running up to 6 gallons but it's not recommended. At 4gal with another 16gal of 91oct its like running E20, 6 gallons would be E30 and then you're starting to push the fueling limits from what i understand.
(#783)
Old

Car: 2013 550i m-sport
Default 09-25-2020, 06:55 PM

Did terry say he doesn't like dp for the car? How come?
(#784)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-26-2020, 01:15 PM

20% E85 has been working pretty well for most customers. Some are able to get up to E30 before the JB4 triggers a lean safety.

Burger Motorsports

(#785)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-28-2020, 02:33 PM

Had a couple reports of the BC menu for changing maps between 0, 1, and 2 not working in the most recent firmware. Anyone here have a similar issue with it?

Burger Motorsports

(#786)
Old

Car: F90 M5
Default 10-10-2020, 04:30 AM

yes. I still cannot switch maps on the fly
(#787)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-15-2020, 02:07 PM

I guess a better way to ask it, anyone not having an issue with the BC map switching?

Burger Motorsports

(#788)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 10-15-2020, 05:10 PM

Hi guys for Purge meth Map7 is not working. Map 8 is correct. Is good tidea to fix first page ...
Keep it up

13 BMW 335ix Full Weight 10.64 @129mph N55 WR SOLD
A90 Supra Full Weight No Nitrous 10.78@133mph
BMW M4 10.96@132mph no prep track stock turbos

drag track online set up contact on Instagram @luchocampusano YouTube Lucho Campusano
(#789)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-15-2020, 05:12 PM

I'll check and fix the documentation!

Burger Motorsports

(#790)
Old

Car: 2020 M8 Gran Coupe
Default 10-17-2020, 02:51 PM

Hi Terry,

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place I saw your note about using the support sub forum but honestly there was no link in that sticky to the new support sub-forum. also I read through and noticed that you asked people to email them their logs but all I see is Terry at BMS I don't actually see a full email address or when I visit your profile page likewise I don't see a way of contacting, so please excuse me if this is the wrong thread etc. I decided to just go with the most recent
��
F93, BMS Intake, JB4, v9 updated. 94 Oct.

Everything runs great until I connected the EWG bc I wanted to run more than just map 1.

Feels like when the boost is about to kick in, is sputters and holds it back. Low Boost only or none.

finally I noticed you mentioned an update to V10 or an update to the 11 however I don't see those posted either.

Sincerely,
NoJail
(#791)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-17-2020, 03:47 PM

You can always post a log here if you want me to check it out.

Burger Motorsports