N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2020 Stinger
Default P0106 error, just added fuel wires - 10-13-2021, 09:42 PM

I've just had the check engine light/limp mode/code P0106 come up so looking for any help it. I've found a site that says it could be intake valve control solenoid circuit low, fuel rail pressure too high, cold start injector 1 malfunction, ign coil A prim/sec circuit malfunciton.

I've just recently added the fuel wires to my JB setup and the check engine/error code came up after the first time I was able to give it close to WOT.

I've turned the car off, disconnected ECU, turned on again and it's gone. I've turned ON "Disable Fuel Control" so if it is anything to do with the fuel wires it doesn't return. I have a track event on tonight.
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-14-2021, 08:59 AM

JB4 log?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Car: 2020 Stinger
Default 10-14-2021, 04:42 PM

I didn't getting any logs as I was just driving around in regular sh*t traffic. Had to fully disconnect the fuel wires and code hasn't returned. 1min 10sec around Wanneroo if anyone is interested. Some of the times faster than me are track prepped cars, no interior etc.

I'm using the short adapter so I didn't even have to posi-tap into original wires. I've positapped the red wire on the adapter? It's the only coloured wire so figure that must be the one to tap into? Any difference in AUS/RHD? Short wire to the RHS (when standing at front of car looking at engine bay)

Will try to get some logs today or tomorrow but racing again tomorrow so can't afford to have it go into limp mode again.
Attached Images