(#26)
Old

Car: Bmw 335i N54 JB4 stage 3 + Bmw M5 F10
Default 10-31-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
It does not fit the 5 series.
135/335 only.
I know that a person made fit the 7.5 vrsf in a z4, can I consider the same for this one? I know that for the silicon *****, it needs a diffrent ones but the fmic by it self should fit

BMW M4 JB4+DP and BMW M3 E92 Gpower Sk1
(#27)
Old

Car: 335i CDV
Default 10-31-2017, 08:14 PM

I would love to know how much trimming is required, also.

Getting there:
'07 E92 6mt,
MMP stage3 hybrid,
MMP Inlet/Outlet,
MHD BMS hybrid E85 BEF,
3.5 bar,
E45,
Fuel-it! Stage 2 standard,
FBO,
Synchrotech(MFactory),
Bimmerlife R8 coils,
N20 plugs(0.020")
(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2017, 09:03 PM

The overall size and dimensions are similar to the VRSF RACE so plan on similar trimming. The last couple of cars we've installed these on for testing already were trimmed for larger ICs so we haven't been able to get any good photos. A few will be shipping tomorrow and hopefully customers can snap and post a few picks here to help the cause.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW E92
Default 11-01-2017, 06:19 AM

I'm currently looking for a bigger intercooler. It should fit the E-series N55 as well, right?

2011 E92 ABR N55 Built Motor | ABR Built 6AT | Big Boost 3.4 Turbo Kit | JB4 + MHD | xPH Stg3 Flash | Fuel-It Stg 3 LPFP | Fuel-it PI Kit | COBB Exhaust | E85 |
(#30)
Old

Default 11-01-2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The overall size and dimensions are similar to the VRSF RACE so plan on similar trimming. The last couple of cars we've installed these on for testing already were trimmed for larger ICs so we haven't been able to get any good photos. A few will be shipping tomorrow and hopefully customers can snap and post a few picks here to help the cause.
Thanks. I did find some good diy tutorials on the web.

Getting there:
'07 E92 6mt,
MMP stage3 hybrid,
MMP Inlet/Outlet,
MHD BMS hybrid E85 BEF,
3.5 bar,
E45,
FBO,
Synchrotech(MFactory),
Bimmerlife R8 coils,
N20 plugs(0.020")
(#31)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default 11-01-2017, 08:15 AM

Terry,I have the 3" charge pipe(believe it's a Pheonix Racing came with bov and dual meth fittings one on each side).Interested in this but as for a JPipe,do you supply a 3" one?would suck going from 3" outlet to stock 2.5"(with all those kinks)back to 3" charge pipe

E90 SEDAN '08
-SiNGLE TURBO AUTO TRANS*FSB G5 ISO*100%METH**FUEL iT!STAGE 2*ALPiNA FLASH-
-NGK PLUGS*BMS OCC*RB VALVE-
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-01-2017, 08:42 AM

We don't carry a jpipe currently, but may offer one in the future.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#33)
Old

Default 11-01-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
We don't carry a jpipe currently, but may offer one in the future.
Can you please hurry and stock it by the end of the week
I would think that would be great to supply a full 3" outlet to throttle body,especially for upgraded turbo(s),just saying

E90 SEDAN '08
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#34)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-01-2017, 08:54 AM

Payam is going to look in to it. If we have China make one it will take months, but maybe ACF can make one as a little upgrade part to sell along with the IC. Should be easy enough!

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 11-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPANKY
I would think that would be great to supply a full 3" outlet to throttle body,especially for upgraded turbo(s),just saying
I agree 100%.

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#36)
Old

Car: 2003 Forester
Default 11-01-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
It does not fit the 5 series.
135/335 only.
I will admit I haven't searched for this but what is that problem with the E60 that none of the 1/3 parts fit?
(#37)
Old

Default 11-01-2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Payam is going to look in to it. If we have China make one it will take months, but maybe ACF can make one as a little upgrade part to sell along with the IC. Should be easy enough!
Sounds good,I'm in

E90 SEDAN '08
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#38)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 11-01-2017, 03:26 PM

Good news all around Terry!!

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#39)
Old

Default 11-02-2017, 11:59 AM

Terry, are the pictures from post #1 match the pictures on your website?
http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_135_...tercooler.html

Getting there:
'07 E92 6mt,
MMP stage3 hybrid,
MMP Inlet/Outlet,
MHD BMS hybrid E85 BEF,
3.5 bar,
E45,
FBO,
Synchrotech(MFactory),
Bimmerlife R8 coils,
N20 plugs(0.020")
(#40)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 11-02-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by najin23
Terry, are the pictures from post #1 match the pictures on your website?
http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_135_...tercooler.html
I believe there is a typo. That should be E stepped for the last picture.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#41)
Old

Default 11-04-2017, 09:11 AM

Was looking where the JPipe goes and looks like 3" would be very tough to fit. The 2.5 is snug already and has some clearance but a extra 1/2" in diameter could be a problem rubbing but hope acf can make it work.not sure if a auto and manual car are the same n clearance in that area.

E90 SEDAN '08
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#42)
Old

Car: BMW 335xi
Default 11-04-2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
I'll take one.
(#43)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Default 11-06-2017, 02:08 AM

"I would stick to our replacement one, those have been good for up to 550whp."

These things look great. I also have stock turbos. Do you think this would be too big? Would it have negative effects? I understand that the smaller FMIC "could handle" the stock turbos but I am curious about this one in case I upgrade turbos in the future. Thanks
(#44)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-06-2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog0905
"I would stick to our replacement one, those have been good for up to 550whp."

These things look great. I also have stock turbos. Do you think this would be too big? Would it have negative effects? I understand that the smaller FMIC "could handle" the stock turbos but I am curious about this one in case I upgrade turbos in the future. Thanks
No negative effects at all.

Burger Motorsports

(#45)
Old

Default 11-06-2017, 07:02 AM

Payam
Hows the 3" lower JPipe progress?

E90 SEDAN '08
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#46)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-06-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPANKY
Payam
Hows the 3" lower JPipe progress?
It's in the works right now, looks like a VERY tight fit. The problem is the lower silicone very close to the belt. Ill try and get some pictures today if I have time after work.

Burger Motorsports

(#47)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-06-2017, 01:08 PM

Couple of logs from No Fly Zone to help evaluate the intercooler. Not direct apples to apples comparisons but we'll take what we can get.

First log is from our E92 running PS2 turbos, 100% E85, running a large CX Racing intercooler. What we used to believe was the best option for the cars for all out performance. 45f increase over the half mile race.

Second log is from Payam's cousin E90 running an ACF 6266 kit, 100% E85, with the Phoenix RACE intercooler. Modest 25f increase over the half mile race.

Name:  110617_1160.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  55.0 KB

Unfortunately Payam's cousin didn't save his higher boost runs (was using a laptop rather than JB4 mobile) but the logs I saw all looked similar in that IAT was well under control.

Name:  110617_1159.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  66.4 KB

Burger Motorsports

(#48)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-06-2017, 01:53 PM

I was looking closer at the Log from my cousins car with the new Race Intercooler..

IAT started from 112F, went back down to 104F, then came up to 125F at the end of a 1/2 mile pull at 700whp. So basically 12* Delta from the beginning to the end... wow did better than I thought it would.

Burger Motorsports

(#49)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 11-06-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
I was looking closer at the Log from my cousins car with the new Race Intercooler..

IAT started from 112F, went back down to 104F, then came up to 125F at the end of a 1/2 mile pull at 700whp. So basically 12* Delta from the beginning to the end... wow did better than I thought it would.
Awesome! Thanks for the logs, mine comes in on Wednesday I cant wait to put it on
(#50)
Old

Default 11-06-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
It's in the works right now, looks like a VERY tight fit. The problem is the lower silicone very close to the belt. Ill try and get some pictures today if I have time after work.
Sounds good Payam

E90 SEDAN '08
-E85 MHD FLASH-