N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Bmw 335 n54
Talking bms meth kit installed log review plz (DAVE) - 07-24-2020, 11:42 PM

i am really impressed of the power this meth kit gives but i have two problem first one immediately after the first of every pull the car pulls slowly then sudden urge of power appears .Second problem is map 20? what is map 20 map 3 or map 2 they both switch to map 20 this happened after meth installed. It doesnt seem to affect the performance though. Plz look at my log is my car performing well? any adjustments need to be done ? 1000cc nozzel is used thanx in advance

I tried to update jb4 software on laptop but nothing changed still goes to map 20
Attached Files
File Type: csv 15.csv (16.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: csv rabah.csv (8.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv r3.csv (6.2 KB, 3 views)

Bmw 335 n54 jb4 iso5,ER charge pipe,HKS bov,bms dci,down pipe,5 inch intercooler ,bms oil catch can and aem lpfp,upgraded turbo internals stage 2,bms meth kit,3.5 bar sensor, rb pcv valve,ER turbo inlets ,bms race flash and 1000 cc meth nozzel.

Last edited by Speed_addict; 07-30-2020 at 03:25 PM..
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 07-26-2020, 06:46 AM

Which flash is on the car?

Outside of the issue, car looks to be moving pretty fast...

Could switch to a hybrid flash w. Meth installed

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 07-26-2020, 10:14 AM

Yes Dave i have bms race flash the car is really fast scary fast hehe but i like it so can i stay on this log or need to adjust something ?

Bmw 335 n54 jb4 iso5,ER charge pipe,HKS bov,bms dci,down pipe,5 inch intercooler ,bms oil catch can and aem lpfp,upgraded turbo internals stage 2,bms meth kit,3.5 bar sensor, rb pcv valve,ER turbo inlets ,bms race flash and 1000 cc meth nozzel.
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-27-2020, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_addict
Yes Dave i have bms race flash the car is really fast scary fast hehe but i like it so can i stay on this log or need to adjust something ?
If it were me, I wouldnít touch a thing

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 07-27-2020, 01:03 PM

But cant i increase the response after immediate full throttle cuz there is a slight lag for 1 second ir so which wasnt there before meth, one tuner named Ando from bms told me to try raising boost safety to 28 psi and lower manu 12 by 300 rpm i guess it worthes a try what do u think? And will compare both logs

Last edited by Speed_addict; 07-27-2020 at 01:10 PM..
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-28-2020, 08:47 PM

Give it a shot

Curious to see myself

Burger Motorsports

(#7)
Old

Default 07-30-2020, 12:37 PM

Actually it wasnt a good shot i dont know if its related my target boosts decreases and my boost also decreased alot besides meth flow decreased from 100 to 30s and 40 maximum do u know y?

(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-30-2020, 02:14 PM

Do you have that log?

Did you revert to the prior settings we had setup ?

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Default 07-30-2020, 03:27 PM

just attached the logs rabah is manu 12 set to 2500 r3 is manu 12 set to 2800
look how meth flow is lowered from 100 to 30s and boost targets also . I am still keeping boost safety to 28 instead of old setup of 25 but is this the issue ?

(#10)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-31-2020, 05:32 PM

Very odd.

Let me review a few things, sit tight

Burger Motorsports

(#11)
Old

Default 07-31-2020, 06:08 PM

Sure take ur time

(#12)
Old

Default 07-31-2020, 11:07 PM

Sure take ur time thanx

(#13)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-01-2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_addict
Sure take ur time thanx
Sounds good, Iíll update you in about 2 months..

Kidding, Iím looking over eveything now

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 E93
Default 08-01-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Sounds good, Iíll update you in about 2 months..

Kidding, Iím looking over eveything now
LMMFAO !!!!
(#15)
Old

Default 08-01-2020, 11:03 PM

The beast why? Do u know what happened to meth flow why it decreased?from 100 to 30s? And that made my boost targets even lower is it something related to hard ware in the kit or software tune thing?

(#16)
Old
Super Moderator

Default Yesterday, 09:15 AM

I am inclined to say hardware at this point.

Burger Motorsports