(#351)
Old
Electrical Engineer

Car: Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Default 03-26-2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Not that I'm aware of
Okay. I'd be happy to do that for you, but I'm having issues with JB4 connect Bluetooth connectivity. (I emailed support, not sure what I'm doing wrong.) Once I get that sorted, I'll send you that CSV.
(#352)
Old

Car: Alfa Romeo
Default 03-27-2021, 08:05 AM

Hey there. Bought a used JB4 and get this error when trying to connect with the app. Anyone have any ideas?
Attached Images

(#353)
Old

Default 03-27-2021, 11:19 AM

Meh. Disregard. The worlds greatest customer service already got back to me and sorted it out. Freaking company is amazing. Good job.
(#354)
Old

Car: Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti-Sport
Default 04-07-2021, 08:55 AM

Anyone have a JB4 with bluetooth for sale? I own a 2021 Stelvio Ti-Sport and i am looking to purchse one ASAP
(#355)
Old

Default 04-07-2021, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil769
Anyone have a JB4 with bluetooth for sale? I own a 2021 Stelvio Ti-Sport and i am looking to purchse one ASAP
I believe there are two for sale at the moment on the Giulia Forums - check them out. There is a Madness Autoworks Pro for sale on there too right now. All will work on the Stelvio.
(#356)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-07-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclemons6970
Meh. Disregard. The worlds greatest customer service already got back to me and sorted it out. Freaking company is amazing. Good job.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#357)
Old

Default 04-15-2021, 01:01 PM

Anyone who has a W05 updated car thst is sensitive to map 2 and 3 can give this map 6 a try. 100 percent reliability so far up to 150mph.
Attached Images

(#358)
Old

Car: Alfa Romeo Giulia
Default 04-21-2021, 12:39 PM

Hey how much boost do you push with map 6? More than map 2 and 3?
(#359)
Old
Electrical Engineer

Car: Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Default 05-01-2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
I need someone to do a quick test for me. In the app load platform 55 Fiat firmware and record a JB4 log on map0 so I can see if some of the advanced logging channels we added are compatible. Boost will not show accurately, so pay no attention to that, but I want to see if gear, DME_BT, timing advance 2-4 show up during a WOT run.
Good news! I did the data-logging today, and Gear, DME_BT, and what I think is ignition timing 1,2,3 all show values. (ign_4 was 0 throughout)
(#360)
Old

Car: 2012 135i
Default 05-03-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolf_il
Good news! I did the data-logging today, and Gear, DME_BT, and what I think is ignition timing 1,2,3 all show values. (ign_4 was 0 throughout)
That's great news. Hopefully a firmware update coming out soon.
(#361)
Old

Default 05-04-2021, 03:51 AM

iat shows stuck at 32 degrees for me on beta 7. @terry@bms if wecould get post intercooler iats and oil temp that would be a tremendous help on track. I notice at 150mph oil temps creep up
(#362)
Old

Default 05-04-2021, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolf_il
Ign 1 is ignition timing on jb4. Ign 2-5 should be knk on cyl 1-4. Odd i know but that's how its been on sll my jb4. You should see zeros for ign 2-5 on 93 octane. Ive never seen knk
(#363)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2021, 04:10 PM

Let me now if the new update shows IAT now. That is the last little bug to fix.

This new update open up a few tuning options for us now also like absolute target maps.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#364)
Old

Default 05-06-2021, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Let me now if the new update shows IAT now. That is the last little bug to fix.

This new update open up a few tuning options for us now also like absolute target maps.

V7 t2 now lost both transmission temp and iat..
(#365)
Old

Car: 2012 135i
Default 05-09-2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhvrdr
V7 t2 now lost both transmission temp and iat..
Yeah I just tried it too and same no more IAT