N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 09-05-2018, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJD
I'll take it I didn't think they were ready yet
LOL! This is one way to do a product launch!

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
JB4/MHD/Trebila tune, xHP stg3, BT R8 Coils, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, VSRF ceramic 3", ER Charge Pipe w/ Forge DVs, AMS Intercooler, Fuel-It Stg3+ LPFP, MMPe twin 1k's

Suspension:
Front & Rear 1M/M3 control arms & Subframe Bushings, MFactory YCW Coils tuned for e88

Exhaust:
Berk Street Performance Axle-back w/ Berk Resonated Midpipes

12.146@116.93mph 1/4 mile on 93 pump
(#102)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-05-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I'll take it I didn't think they were ready yet
They are on the site live now!

http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_PORT..._MANIFOLD.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#103)
Old

Default 09-05-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Aww, and here I was going to sell the manifold on ebay for a small profit! My plans have be RUINED!

JB4/MHD/Trebila tune, xHP stg3, BT R8 Coils, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, VSRF ceramic 3", ER Charge Pipe w/ Forge DVs, AMS Intercooler, Fuel-It Stg3+ LPFP, MMPe twin 1k's

Suspension:
Front & Rear 1M/M3 control arms & Subframe Bushings, MFactory YCW Coils tuned for e88

Exhaust:

(#104)
Old

Car: 09 E90 335i Msport
Default 09-05-2018, 04:17 PM

Would this manifold work for people wanting to run port meth? Provided return or block off for meth?
(#105)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-05-2018, 04:28 PM

Yes you can run MPI or PI with it.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#106)
Old

Car: 2012 bmw 135i
Default 09-05-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Well you guys said a month or so I didn't see anything posted about it I didn't know

<-- Click for the build thread Full 1M bodywork,ONE EIGHTY HL,Carbon hood,trunk,side skirts,black lines,CKS coil overs, Sparta Evolution 2 piece rotors , PURE Stage 2 Turbo 24psi e65
(#107)
Old

Default 09-05-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Well you guys said a month or so I didn't see anything posted about it I didn't know
I think they mean that they just added them to the site live today! I'm not sure if my post had anything to do with it, but I like to think so because it gives me a good chuckle.

Suspension:

Exhaust:

(#108)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-05-2018, 05:56 PM

Yes we had them in the warehouse pending testing, but one accidentally got mixed up in the N54 pile and shipped. We just confirmed fitment and launched them earlier today. We'll throw up a post in the N55 section soon!

Burger Motorsports

(#109)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-06-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
He got one faster than we could post LOL!

Burger Motorsports

(#110)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-21-2018, 03:03 PM

Hey guys,

Phoenix accidentally sent us an aluminum N54 intake without the port injection ports. Good for doing something custom, just a stronger higher flowing replacement, etc. Willing to part with it for $500 shipped.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#111)
Old

Default 09-21-2018, 06:25 PM

That manifold looks familiar!

Suspension:

Exhaust:

(#112)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-21-2018, 09:44 PM

Yes it includes extra frequent flier miles!

Burger Motorsports

(#113)
Old

Car: 2008 135i
Default 10-14-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Hey guys,

Phoenix accidentally sent us an aluminum N54 intake without the port injection ports. Good for doing something custom, just a stronger higher flowing replacement, etc. Willing to part with it for $500 shipped.

Terry, still available? I can't PM you...
(#114)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-15-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008135i
Terry, still available? I can't PM you...
Still available. Email me, Payam@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#115)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-30-2018, 09:21 AM

Don't let a plastic intake manifold ruin your day at the track.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#116)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 10-30-2018, 09:24 AM

Impressive carnage to the stock manifold. Never seen that before on an N54.

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#117)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-30-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000
Impressive carnage to the stock manifold. Never seen that before on an N54.
You don't want it to happen at Shift Sector, I'll tell you that.

Burger Motorsports