N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#301)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 08-17-2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Can you be more specific about the problem? I'm sure BMS will take care of it, but would be good for the rest of us to know if there's anything to watch out for ...
It's internal battery stopped working, expanded, and the case cracked a bit around it. Was replaced under warranty

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#302)
Old

Car: '11 E90 335i
Default 08-17-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Can you be more specific about the problem? I'm sure BMS will take care of it, but would be good for the rest of us to know if there's anything to watch out for ...
Payam and Terry took care of the issue very quickly, so there's nothing to worry about.

2017 M3 ZCP
(#303)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 08-19-2018, 02:26 AM

Another great results from Dragy .... there is not even necessary to find the track print 😁

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#304)
Old

Car: 2008 BSM 135i
Default 08-20-2018, 08:33 AM

Had a blast at the 1/4 mile drag event yesterday! Managed to take home the 6 cylinder class ($200 cash and $200 tattoo credit!)

Tough being a 6MT, and I gotta get that launch down. I didn't use 2-step because the two other times I tried using it, I snapped an axle each time. Maybe one day I’ll upgrade axles and get a transmission that doesn’t lock me out of 2nd gear. Until then I’m gonna keep enjoying the car for what it is; a great street car that can do 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, autocross, road course and still be daily driven!

PS: Turns out this little Dragy device is pretty accurate! If you're on the fence about one, get one from BMS today.

My 60-130mph time at the track was about 1 second slower than on the street. Not sure if it was because of the hot weather or what (130įF IATs). Trap speed is there, but I know the car has a better ET in it.

2008 BMW 135i 6MT - Doc Race Single Turbo 6266
752whp/691wtq @ 30psi, weighs 3260lbs

Complete build info: my1series.com
YouTube channel: youtube.com/jakespence135
Instagram updates: instagram.com/jakespence
N54 t-shirts, etc: bimmerstreet.com

Last edited by suspenceful; 08-20-2018 at 08:49 AM..
(#305)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-20-2018, 08:42 AM

Haha the launch on an MT is always hard but decent traps! Dragy looks spot on too!

I did a Dragy run in our 2018 M5 last night. Only mod is a JB4.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#306)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-20-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
It's internal battery stopped working, expanded, and the case cracked a bit around it. Was replaced under warranty
thanks Payam

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :
JB4 G5 | MHD | Trebila Tune | XHP Stage 3
Hardware: VTT GC Lites | MFactory Helical LSD | Inlets | Outlet | VRSF 3" D-P's | VRSF 7" FMIC | Fuel-It! S2 LPFP | Fuel-It! TBI | BMS DCI | ER CP | Forge DV's | Koni FSD

(#307)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Default 08-20-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS

[Pic of 10.67 @ 132.5 mph] ...
Damn, I mean that is just ridiculous lol - very nice.

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :
Hardware: VTT GC Lites | MFactory Helical LSD | Inlets | Outlet | VRSF 3" D-P's | VRSF 7" FMIC | Fuel-It! S2 LPFP | Fuel-It! TBI | BMS DCI | ER CP | Forge DV's | Koni FSD

(#308)
Old

Default 08-20-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Haha the launch on an MT is always hard but decent traps! Dragy looks spot on too!

Awesome 60ft (especially if that's on the street). Too bad those M5s are a little out of my budget

(#309)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-20-2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspenceful

Awesome 60ft (especially if that's on the street). Too bad those M5s are a little out of my budget
The payment on this thing is more than my first homes mortgage was But it's really the total package. Super comfortable, looks really good, has a luxary feel, and can rip off 10 second runs all day. I just wish it was around 10% smaller all around and a little lighter. It's a bit of a PITA to "dock".

Burger Motorsports

(#310)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Thumbs up 08-21-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Had a blast at the 1/4 mile drag event yesterday! Managed to take home the 6 cylinder class ($200 cash and $200 tattoo credit!)

Tough being a 6MT, and I gotta get that launch down. I didn't use 2-step because the two other times I tried using it, I snapped an axle each time. Maybe one day Iíll upgrade axles and get a transmission that doesnít lock me out of 2nd gear. Until then Iím gonna keep enjoying the car for what it is; a great street car that can do 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, autocross, road course and still be daily driven!
a few tips on how to obtain results ... that is a 10 sec car overthere

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#311)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 08-30-2018, 03:27 AM

Hi guys,

yesterday my new dragy unit arrived. Unfortunatelly I'm still getting message "Low sats". I've tried to keep dragy under blue sky for more than 30 minutes multiple times on different locations. I've tried two iPhones and one Android and it is still the same.

My seller told me, that I should ask here. I'm thinking that my unit is probably broken.

What do you guys think?
(#312)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-30-2018, 10:42 AM

Could be defective. If you bought it from us just email us and we can swap it out for you.

Burger Motorsports

(#313)
Old

Car: BMW 320i
Default 08-30-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_aaa
Hi guys,

yesterday my new dragy unit arrived. Unfortunatelly I'm still getting message "Low sats". I've tried to keep dragy under blue sky for more than 30 minutes multiple times on different locations. I've tried two iPhones and one Android and it is still the same.

My seller told me, that I should ask here. I'm thinking that my unit is probably broken.

What do you guys think?
Will red light be on when charging the device? You can try to reset Dragy by charing Dragy for 1-2 second and unplug the charging cable.
(#314)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 08-31-2018, 12:19 AM

Yes, red light is pulsing, when cable is plugged in. I've tried to unplug the cable for 1-2 sec multiple times, but it is still the same.

In the app, there is three dots of bluetooth signal, zero dots of satellite signal and yellow circle around white checkmark in the middle.

I'm sending the device back to the seller.
(#315)
Old

Default 08-31-2018, 11:26 AM

I love this little device. First time trying the new MHD shift bog fix last night.

(#316)
Old

Default 09-05-2018, 10:17 AM

Is there a way to search the app via username? I want to follow some friends but can't find a way to look for them...

(#317)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default 09-05-2018, 06:59 PM

Just got my dragy, ready to take down the 6MT record!

335- stock
(#318)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Default 09-10-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Is there a way to search the app via username? I want to follow some friends but can't find a way to look for them...
+1

BTW - Suspenceful, it looks like your 6.34 just shut this thread down, lol.

Would like to get a 60-130 time to post, but car has been down for a while due to diff / driveshaft headaches.

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :

(#319)
Old

Default 09-10-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
+1

BTW - Suspenceful, it looks like your 6.34 just shut this thread down, lol.

Would like to get a 60-130 time to post, but car has been down for a while due to diff / driveshaft headaches.
Lol, I'm waiting for Nicky92 to beat it so I have motivation to do a faster run!

(#320)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-10-2018, 01:16 PM

I haven't driven my car in while, 6.3s is very impressive. I need to go out and do some testing.

Burger Motorsports

(#321)
Old

Default 09-10-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
I haven't driven my car in while, 6.3s is very impressive. I need to go out and do some testing.
I think it would've been even faster if I found something with a downward slope. I was going up an incline towards the end.

(#322)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-10-2018, 01:40 PM

We gotta get into 5's or bust lol.

Burger Motorsports

(#323)
Old

Default 09-10-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
We gotta get into 5's or bust lol.
I'm ready to shoot for it once I get this AFR/trims thing figured out. I think I'd be there if I were AT instead of 6MT.

(#324)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-11-2018, 11:34 AM

AT is so much easier. I went 5.8s at almost full weight 600whp lol.

MT took another 100whp and 150# weight reduction just to get back to where I was.

Burger Motorsports

(#325)
Old

Car: BMW 230i xDrive
Default 09-17-2018, 12:43 PM

If you want to see neckbreaking times and speed here you go

1/4 mile is impressive for my small 4 bangers but after 105mph it's getting hard !
Attached Images

2008 - FG2 Civic Si - FBO - SOLD
2009 - E92 335i xDrive - FBO - SOLD
2017 - F22 230i xDrive - Totalled by a drunk driver
2018 - F22 230i xDrive // Black Met // Coral Red // M-Sport // 719M Black Wheels // BMS Billet Intake // BMS JB4 // BMS Pedal Tuner // Dinan Free Flow Exhaust // 365 days of fun