(#1001)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 07-31-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexk
Hello

I have the JB4, with burger chargepipes and watermethanol kit.
My question is whether it is better to run 100% methanol or the 50-50 methanol and water mix.

Thanks
I always run 100%, 50/50 is okay too though.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1002)
Old

Car: F10 M5 CP
Default 08-01-2018, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
It's not used on the platform yet so leave it at 0.
Thanks for your response, Terry. I recently got the CSF intercoolers that came with 4 meth bungs(2 on both sides) and intend to use them for my BMS meth injection instead of those on the chargepipes. Do you think my 220psi cooling mist pump that came with your BMS meth kit be able to support say 4 BM7/BM10 nozzles? Or a higher capacity pump say "Pro Meth" 300psi pump is required? Thanks in advance.
(#1003)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyf10m5
Thanks for your response, Terry. I recently got the CSF intercoolers that came with 4 meth bungs(2 on both sides) and intend to use them for my BMS meth injection instead of those on the chargepipes. Do you think my 220psi cooling mist pump that came with your BMS meth kit be able to support say 4 BM7/BM10 nozzles? Or a higher capacity pump say "Pro Meth" 300psi pump is required? Thanks in advance.
It's mostly about flow, not pressure. Our pumps flow 1.3GPM IIRC which is a lot.

I just don't see any reason to be needing all those nozzles. Even our customer car with 1100whp F10 M5 wasn't running those large of nozzles and he had 4.

You should be fine with twin BM10 nozzles after the intercooler, that's what I would do.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1004)
Old

Car: 2012 BMW X5M
Default 08-20-2018, 10:04 PM

Hey Terry, Iím having trouble with my jb4. Is there any way that I can send you my data log so u can take a look at it?
(#1005)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-21-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrshorty14
Hey Terry, Iím having trouble with my jb4. Is there any way that I can send you my data log so u can take a look at it?
Email me and send me the CSV to check it out.

Payam@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#1006)
Old

Car: 2012 BMW X5M
Default 08-21-2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Email me and send me the CSV to check it out.

Payam@burgertuning.com
Ok thanks. I just send email it to you.
(#1007)
Old

Car: 335i f30 2012
Default 08-24-2018, 12:07 AM

when can we expect MHD and Burger BEF for F85 S63 TU ?
(#1008)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-24-2018, 08:16 AM

As soon as MHD releases the flashing tools for it!

Burger Motorsports

(#1009)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-25-2018, 09:29 AM

Hey guys, recently adjusted the S63TU JB4 mapping to make map4 a low boost "VALET MAP". This has the dual purpose of having a slower map you can let "friends" borrow the car with, an economy map, and a more effective safety map especially for those running back end flash maps with higher targets.

Will add the firmware to the first post and could use a couple logs on it to ensure it's working right!

Burger Motorsports

(#1010)
Old

Car: F10 M5
Default 09-04-2018, 04:41 PM

Is there any use of running my JB4 along with my BM3 stage 2 flash? If so how do I do it?
(#1011)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-05-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sossa215
Is there any use of running my JB4 along with my BM3 stage 2 flash? If so how do I do it?
Of course! Set FUD bit 6 on and get a log on map 1 to start and post in support so we can evaluate for you.

Burger Motorsports

(#1012)
Old

Default 09-05-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Of course! Set FUD bit 6 on and get a log on map 1 to start and post in support so we can evaluate for you.
I should do that log on map 1 of the JB4 even though Iím running a stage 2 flash?
(#1013)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-05-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I should do that log on map 1 of the JB4 even though Iím running a stage 2 flash?
Get a log on map 0 so we can see how your flash tune is set up.

Burger Motorsports

(#1014)
Old

Default 09-08-2018, 01:00 PM

If I have a BEF, do I need to set FUD bit 6?
(#1015)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-08-2018, 01:20 PM

Yes set FUD.6 on.

Burger Motorsports

(#1016)
Old

Default 09-08-2018, 01:29 PM

When you are using stick TMap censor what should you have the N20/TMAP set to?
(#1017)
Old

Default 09-08-2018, 01:30 PM

When running stock TMap censor what should the N20/TMap be set to?
(#1018)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-08-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
When running stock TMap censor what should the N20/TMap be set to?
Should be left alone, no need to touch it.

Burger Motorsports

(#1019)
Old

Default 09-08-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Should be left alone, no need to touch it.
Ok, trying to figure out this TMap ground error that I get once in a while.
(#1020)
Old

Default 09-14-2018, 12:35 PM

I have hybrids and flashed ecu can i try/ use bit 5 (self learn duty bias) and is bit 6 worth me using or trying? Also what does bit 6 change? I have got my duty bias dialled in pretty well but be good to see if jb4 thinks it should be different.

Thanks

F10 M5 SAKHIR ORANGE
(#1021)
Old

Default 09-15-2018, 01:07 AM

Sorry just seen to set fud 6 on whats it change exactly?

F10 M5 SAKHIR ORANGE
(#1022)
Old

Car: 335i f30 2012
Default 09-15-2018, 08:07 AM

Hi Terry .. I have a JB4 connect kit REV3 with blue wire removed from M135i - to which wire should i connect it on my S63TU V1 board. Thanks