N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 535xi Wagon
Default Another Project Wagon - 01-27-2019, 02:15 PM

I was presented with a deal I couldn't pass up and added another wagon to the collection. This is my second E61 and 3rd wagon.

1st E61: https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=908702
E39 Touring: https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh....php?t=1245562

I have known of this wagon for a while, back when my E61 was stock I used this wagon as inspiration for the M5 front end conversion and as a reference when calculating my wheel offsets and fitment. Funny how it ended up in my possession. I am the 4th owner, California car all it's life, from 60,000 to current 127,000 it was the daily driver for the owner of an automotive shop in Orange County. The wagon presents well, the body is very clean, and mechanically it's solid. There are some small issues to address which will make it a very polished example.

06/2008 Build
Grey Interior
Comfort Seats
DSP HiFi
Grigio Telesto Paint + Gloss Black Roof
OEM M5 Front End Conversion
Vossen CV3 20x9F 20x10.5R Hankook V12s
Dinan Muffler
COBB Accessport

THE PLAN:
- Address all necessary repairs, maintenance, and preventative maintenance
- Refine fitment
- *********, FMIC, intake. Nothing crazy just letting the motor work more efficiently.
- If the wagon stays AT the I will retrofit a wheel with paddles and run the XHP trans tune.

- If I find a great deal on a manual 535xi donor car then I will execute a manual swap and hopefully a custom grey on black interior (similar to my white E61's interior).

Should be a fun project, here are some pictures,
Evan

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
- M5 Driveshaft, M5 LSD, M5 Axles, M5 Brakes, M5 Rear Suspension
- M5 Front End, M5 skirts, M5 Mirrors, M-Tech Rep Rear
- KW V3, RD Sport Sways, UR Strut Braces, Forgestar F14 SDC
- Manual Trans Swap, MFactory SMFW, Spec Stg 3+ Clutch, UUC SSK
- EOS Port Injection Manifold, Fuel-It: Stg 2 LPFP +Lines +Ethanol Sensor
- JB4, Hexon RR550s, Custom Inlets, AR ***, 3" Exhaust, VRSF 7" IC, ER CP, Tial BOV, RB Ext. PCV, BMS OCC
(#2)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 01-27-2019, 02:33 PM

That thing is clean ! Congrats !
(#3)
Old

Car: 2010 535i xDrive wagon
Default 01-28-2019, 10:32 AM

Looks great, can't wait to see the build!
(#4)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 01-28-2019, 10:50 AM

Clean! Wouldn't expect anything less from you however!

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#5)
Old

Car: 2010 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 01-28-2019, 10:56 AM

Ugh... just looked at your e39 wagon... Beautiful build. Nice to see somebody with good taste modifying cars. Cant wait to see where this car ends up.
(#6)
Old

Default 01-29-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEAST
That thing is clean ! Congrats !
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by esell
Looks great, can't wait to see the build!
Wait no more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000
Clean! Wouldn't expect anything less from you however!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ 135i
Ugh... just looked at your e39 wagon... Beautiful build. Nice to see somebody with good taste modifying cars. Cant wait to see where this car ends up.
Clean, classy, functional, and fun!

The wagon has received various little upgrades and repairs, nothing major but it all adds up!

A dog's dilema ...which wagon?

Reconditioned and straightened Dinan muffler

Updated firmware on the Cobb Accessport, tune was previously set at Stage 1 and I adjusted that to Stage 1 with linear throttle, boost was coming on too hard and was making it unnecessarily hard to drive smoothly.

Phone cradle delete in center console

After

Front Bumper, side mirrors, top of reach bumper and the forward edge of the hood and fenders are all wrapped in clear bra, UV light took it's tool on the hood and fenders so it was removed.

Following clear bra removal the fenders and hood received a clay bar and some Chemical Guys V36.

Continued with restoring the window trim and roof rails
Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Also cleaned up the engine bay, here is a before and after

Stud conversion and wheel spacers arrived. 10mmF 5mmR

I took this opportunity to open up the M5 brake ducts

Front Before

Front After

Rear Before

Rear After

Now time for some coilovers...

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
- JB4, Hexon RR550s, Custom Inlets, AR ***, 3" Exhaust, VRSF 7" IC, ER CP, Tial BOV, RB Ext. PCV, BMS OCC
(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 01-30-2019, 10:45 AM

Love the color

http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
(#8)
Old

Default 01-31-2019, 10:23 AM

I saw somewhere else that you mentioned trying a new set/brand of wheel studs. I realize it is very early to evaluate them, but on first glance what are your thoughts? Would you be able to share the brand/link? I'm looking at swapping the wife's VW R over to studs and have been looking at the various options for days haha.

Thanks!
(#9)
Old

Default 02-01-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Love the color
Yea, it's awesome. Top 5 favorite for me up there with Alpine White, Imola Red, and Carbon Black. As a bonus it hides dirt REALLY well.
Quote:
I saw somewhere else that you mentioned trying a new set/brand of wheel studs. I realize it is very early to evaluate them, but on first glance what are your thoughts?
I went with Stance Magic for the studs on this project. The studs look nice but the nuts have that painted finish which will dull and/or wear off over time with lots of use in contrast to some hardened steel nuts which are indestructible. It's too soon for me to recommend them but I can recommend from previous experience Macht Schnell or H&R for studs/buts/spacers.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Synced up with a local enthusiast who was parting out a few E60 M5s. I was able to get everything for the black interior conversion minus the door cards, seat backs, and lower seat trim. I also picked up a front/lower M5 splash shield in good condition.

I put all the small plastic trim pieces in the washing machine and after a quick cycle used some interior conditioner and a microfiber towel to clean/dry/condition and they look excellent, better than expected to be honest.

M5 carpet and splash shield

Center console

Downloaded the XHP Trans Tune Package (Stage 1, 2, 3) and flashed Stage 3 to give it a whirl, it sounds promising as it makes the trans 50-60% more responsive with some other benefits. I need to let adaptations relearn the new tune for ~50 miles before giving it the beans but excited to see the improvements.

Overkill for this TCU flashing but it's nice to know I could completely rewrite/flash a BMW overnight with the modules being help at a perfect 14.2v One badass charger.

I also snagged a lightly used M-sport SSG steering wheel from a 2010 550i w/ 19,000 miles and it looks to be one with Nappa leather so it's essentially an M5 wheel without the tri-color stitching and SSG push/pull paddles as opposed to the SMG pull/pull. I prefer the pull/pull style but the SSG does have 2 benefits: 1: You can drive and shift with one hand 2: If my research is correct retrofitting this only requires running 2 wires from the wheel, 1 to the DME and 1 ground, and some coding to integrate the wheel. XHP claims "instantaneous" paddle response, looking forward to that.
Here is a pic from the eBay listing, little dirty but should clean up nicely.

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#10)
Old

Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 02-04-2019, 10:31 AM

Beautiful car. Classy mods.
I had the 328xi Sports Wagon. Really like how it handled for a wagon. However, family car is now a Subaru Outback and I moved to a 335i Convertible so as to properly embrace my mid-life crisis.

Brakes... They look small to me, like they did in my 328xi Sports Wagon.
It may be that it's just an illusion due to large rims?
I used to kill my rotors frequently on my 328 wagon every 9 months... unlike any other car I've had (11, 5 BMWs).

That said, ever notice brake shimmy?

-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
(#11)
Old

Default 02-05-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
Brakes... They look small to me, like they did in my 328xi Sports Wagon.
It may be that it's just an illusion due to large rims?
I used to kill my rotors frequently on my 328 wagon every 9 months... unlike any other car I've had (11, 5 BMWs).

That said, ever notice brake shimmy?
No brake shimmy, these have fresh rotors and pads. The brakes do look small with the 20" wheels and the thin spokes, the brakes have nowhere to hide.

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#12)
Old

Default 02-05-2019, 10:06 AM

Nice weekend for the wagon.

- Cleaned and swapped most black interior pieces (need console, seat trim, and door cards)
- Ran wiring for paddle shifters
- Cleaned and installed nappa leather M sport wheel
- Installed Depo smoked side markers
- Replaced faulty TPMS module
- Installed new OEM roundels
- cleaned and conditioned leather seats
- installed new Bosch spark plugs
- Replaced driver seat belt
- repaired driver door weather stripping
- targeted valves which need cleaning and expansion tank which needs replacing

Stock side marker

Depo smoked side marker

You can see the driver seat belt was missing the plastic nub which keeps the buckle from sliding all the way down, it was pretty annoying to reach all the way down to your left hip for the buckle. Seat belt was replaced.

Had some left over wiring and pins from my manual swap on the white E61 so I built the wiring needed for my paddle shift retrofit

One wire to ground and the other to DME box, easy peasy

So much room for activities!

Before

During

After

With the seats out I took the opportunity to clean them. Horse hair brush, leather cleaner, micro fiber towel, leather conditioner

Weather stripping had worked loose

Repaired using the ever so awesome 3M VHB tape

Found a Nappa leather SSG M sport wheel on eBay from a 550i with 19,000 miles, shown left.

Cleaned up the leather, swapped over the old lower trim (not a fan of M badges) and transferred the buttons

Mechanic hack, release hood struts to open the hood 90 degrees for better lighting and access.

Took a peak at the valves and they will need to be walnut blasted

New bosch plugs

Expansion tank also looks to be nice and toasty, there are some stress cracks and discoloration so I ordered a new one.

New OEM roundels and RDC (TPMS) module to replace the faulty one.

For those who got unreasonably upset that I plasti-dipped the old UV damaged roundels, you can now relax and go find something else to stress over

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#13)
Old

Car: 2003 Forester
Default 02-06-2019, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsbwsr
Nice weekend for the wagon.

- Replaced driver seat belt

You can see the driver seat belt was missing the plastic nub which keeps the buckle from sliding all the way down, it was pretty annoying to reach all the way down to your left hip for the buckle. Seat belt was replaced.

My car is like this! And yes it's annoying AF. Is this a common E60/1 issue? Also my tensioner is super weak. What's the best place to source a replacement?

I'd also love to remove the phone cradle that makes the center console practically unusable. Have a link to a tutorial?

Last edited by BeatupVR4; 02-06-2019 at 05:43 AM..
(#14)
Old

Default 02-06-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatupVR4
My car is like this! And yes it's annoying AF. Is this a common E60/1 issue? Also my tensioner is super weak. What's the best place to source a replacement?

I'd also love to remove the phone cradle that makes the center console practically unusable. Have a link to a tutorial?
eBay or finding people parting out cars via FB, CL, or the forums are where I try to find my parts. Sometimes early gen E6X cars are in my local LKQ yards but they are always pre-LCI and the condition can be pretty rough. You should be able to find a seat belt for about $20. If you can live with the tensioner then there is a guy who bought a bunch of the plastic "buckle stops" since he has the same issue and is happy to send his extras to those who need it.

If you go to my thread (same title) over on 5series.net you can get in touch with him if you want.

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#15)
Old

Default 02-06-2019, 11:25 AM

Thanks for the info. I never thought the buckle stops would be a separate part but for anyone interested they are

72111917406 and
72111950829 for OEM

I unfortunately can't live with the lack of a tensioner. When they work perfect in my 89 Mitsubishi but not in my $63k new 2010 BMW it's a little frustrating.
(#16)
Old

Default 02-07-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I unfortunately can't live with the lack of a tensioner. When they work perfect in my 89 Mitsubishi but not in my $63k new 2010 BMW it's a little frustrating.
What color is your belt? I just removed my used but clean black belt that was missing that little nub/stopper. I am happy to send you the belt if you cover shipping. Let me know.

--------------

The center console I got with the M5 part out was a little rougher than I was hoping with some scrapes, dents, and the leather bubbling/lifting in one area so I sourced some new pads/armrests. Some might consider these a "downgrade" since they are made of the same material as the dashboard and not wrapped i leather but I did the same swap on my white E61 and love them. I like how it matches the texture of the dash but more importantly, it's comfortable, and much more durable than the leather. For a high wear location like the console it makes sense.
BEFORE

AFTER

I collected and installed the remaining black lower seat trim and rail trim, with it installed the interior has undergone a nice transition, door cards and black seat backs are the only items left to do.

BEFORE

AFTER

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U5bFwDIVjXeGYQeL-UpCEDWpWegvuNjO96BvYQN8DiUPgSt412lLC6-OEEjvfPkPpAIyiqbirUsrBw77fnOIlkK5aGBClxqLCtGVHuykT 9zthc4oR0CjegYXpONIVxd73iI5niqJF0eNfl9wKnSQgSUS75F R1LU60DTZGQC00oYYs8JJeECmM4qhNdC3-QwUD6ct0D6QJehuTk7Z6sUh03XwkZNhLt49r2U2sUAWn4Nv2Ze i1xR12ZMrFDIrCfV3F9jh-6o26EF3W5wIdUgk6xzBAtv0UFuf4hsKrprqHgWJJ25zO7DvLc7 T2DDgofl65VtlIc3bMIa4s11TsiVR0aFwUg_TVrndgarcwsjc_ UecCw3y3u9sHM_4xdBxH-F5KrhcFExz2Xc7emi0aDF2ppSQaMot1GCQLrYCOjwvQwtKGqlo yXjE9whLz7HimAxZMxWv8NWmReRpl3V7Q5G_gUzzkeruROPFWH Y-GEdb9ypGQ3LG6kvZaO1DK-Dd8dbuk4guZ9q4WHDeOcF80MwcInvoMk29gimZ1vARM5tuGwB8 KSPvtEaAVpxANFmQhCaZp2r-jzrEbYy2rdFydvS_rvVS5O9SErPfxLY0DaFM8cbPVNsT8o3B8E Bok079YGoxCyCM0r4NvMtaAqiFtIkIj-YX25LsjqdDLp97vvKk6I7r0S9R***-VsgtFg_Qkq1_px4PlIqk86AY7YmXk8s_8P46hA=w1303-h977-no[/IMG]

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#17)
Old

Default 02-11-2019, 06:31 PM

- Installed H&R Sport springs in the front and lowered the rear via coding.
- Built custom OEM+ rear door panels
- Replaced cooling expansion tank
- Changed oil and oil filter
- Replaced cabin air fliters
- Inspected and cleaned from end with bumper removed
- Adjusted Front Bumper, Headlight, and Hood fitment

Removed front bumper to inspect and clean items. Ended up correcting some of the wiring harness routing.

Cleaned the fins of the trans cooler and intercooler

Adjusted headlight brackets and removed RPI scoop.

Unused metal bracket: 0 OCD: 1

The old expansion tank clearly had seen some heat sitting above the turbos.

Oil Change and new Bosch filter

New cabin filters

I bought some used black door cards and built some "custom" OEM door cards by transferring over my leather inserts. A nice finishing touch are the Dirac (Individual Audio) speakers grills from an M5 which show off the DSP HiFi woofers behind.

This is my second time doing this project and using a sharp chisel + hammer is about 2-3 times as fast as using a Dremel or cutting tool, plus it's a lot cleaner.

All plastic rivets cut

Old leather insert removed

Speaker grill swapped

How I reassemble

Before

After

#DETAILS

Installed some H&R Sport springs up front

Coded the rear air

New stance, might lower the rear a tiny bit more.

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#18)
Old

Default 02-11-2019, 08:40 PM

Looking good!

Question though, how are you playing around with the rear suspension? My version of INPA is all german so I haven't been able to find the section I need for my e61. Do you have any menu "mappings" handy for INPA on how to get to the right spot? I had planned on sitting down with INPA and google translate, I just haven't done it yet .
(#19)
Old

Default 02-12-2019, 06:14 AM

May I ask what tire size you are running?

When stock height my E60 X-drive looked really silly with the factory sized 245/40/18's (25.7"). I put H&R lowering springs on it when I redid the suspension and that helped quite a bit but I still wasn't super happy. Right now it's rocking 235/45/18 (26.3") snow tires and with the lowered stance they fill out the wheel well's perfectly for my taste.

I have some Enkei NT03+M's (18x8.5F and 18x9.5R) going on in the spring and was going to run 255/40/18 F (26") and 285/35/18 R (26")

I'm not sure what tire size you run on either wagon but do you see an issue with width? I'm assuming not in the front but I'm going to have to nail the rear offset to get these to fit I'm guessing.

I know the M5 has 255/40/19 F (27") and 285/35/19 R (27") so I'm hoping the width will be OK. With that tall tire they've always looked really dumb stance wise to me though. But I know they just did it for contact patch and gearing purposes.
(#20)
Old

Default 02-12-2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Question though, how are you playing around with the rear suspension? My version of INPA is all german so I haven't been able to find the section I need for my e61. Do you have any menu "mappings" handy for INPA on how to get to the right spot? I had planned on sitting down with INPA and google translate, I just haven't done it yet .
Yes, I used INPA and adjusted with the hand controls, easy and effective once I learned to take it out of production mode. lol

Honestly for your situation unless this is the one and only time you plan to use INPA then I would recommend downloading it with English translations, versions exist. You already have it installed and running so updating the software will be relatively easy compared to installing from ground zero. No need to rely on Google or other people every time you want to utilize the software.
Quote:
May I ask what tire size you are running?

When stock height my E60 X-drive looked really silly with the factory sized 245/40/18's (25.7"). I put H&R lowering springs on it when I redid the suspension and that helped quite a bit but I still wasn't super happy. Right now it's rocking 235/45/18 (26.3") snow tires and with the lowered stance they fill out the wheel well's perfectly for my taste.

I have some Enkei NT03+M's (18x8.5F and 18x9.5R) going on in the spring and was going to run 255/40/18 F (26") and 285/35/18 R (26")

I'm not sure what tire size you run on either wagon but do you see an issue with width? I'm assuming not in the front but I'm going to have to nail the rear offset to get these to fit I'm guessing.

I know the M5 has 255/40/19 F (27") and 285/35/19 R (27") so I'm hoping the width will be OK. With that tall tire they've always looked really dumb stance wise to me though. But I know they just did it for contact patch and gearing purposes.
These are 255/35 285/30 Hankook V12s. When considering wheel width you must also consider offset (tire brand is also important when tolerances are real tight). Also, don't forget M5s also have different front fenders and liners.

That is a ton of tire width for relatively narrow wheels but by default I will assume that there is a reason for the setup but a sidewall spilling over the edge of the wheel can further complicate clearances.

These Vossens are a 20x10.5 et42 and that is about at the inner limit (there are rub marks on the inner liner from previous owner running 295s. I only added a 5mm spacer to make the wheel flush to fender so this setup is VERY close to optimal offset and width unless you plan on running a lot of tire stretch.

Hope this helps. I will get that seat belt out to you today.
Evan

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#21)
Old

Default 02-12-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:

That is a ton of tire width for relatively narrow wheels but by default I will assume that there is a reason for the setup but a sidewall spilling over the edge of the wheel can further complicate clearances.

Evan
I've had 245/40 and 275/35's on them on my GS430 and they seemed like they could go one size wider no problem.

This was when it had 245/40's on all 4 but to me the front could be a 255.

Note the wheels in the foreground are 17x8 with 245/40's, perfect to me.

I also had 245/40/17's on my Evo wheels (17x8) on my Talon and I loved the way they looked and performed.

F-body guys do stuff like this frequently

Front and Rear

7.0" .... 215, 225, 235
7.5" .... 215, 225, 235
8.0" .... 225, 235, 245
8.5" .... 235, 245, 255
9.0" .... 255, 265, 275
9.5" .... 255, 265, 275, 285

I understand it's the max width for the respective rim width but my main concern is fitting under the car. Luckily the front offset is perfect as is but I'll need to play with a spacer in the rear. Fingers crossed!
(#22)
Old

Default 02-12-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Yes, I used INPA and adjusted with the hand controls, easy and effective once I learned to take it out of production mode. lol

Honestly for your situation unless this is the one and only time you plan to use INPA then I would recommend downloading it with English translations, versions exist. You already have it installed and running so updating the software will be relatively easy compared to installing from ground zero. No need to rely on Google or other people every time you want to utilize the software.
Yeah, that is what I've heard from others (find an english version). I haven't had any luck with that so I'll need to keep digging. I currently am using the package/setup from the folks over at bimmerfest which came with INPA 5.0.6 and what I believe are the latest sp-daten files. My next step is to try the "Mike's Easy BMW Tools Package" as I'm told it might be a bit more... friendly
(#23)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 02-12-2019, 02:46 PM

Incredible work! You're really getting it dialed in now.

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#24)
Old

Default 02-20-2019, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000
Incredible work! You're really getting it dialed in now.
Getting there...

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
(#25)
Old

Default 02-20-2019, 07:44 AM

Garage door lights FTW

Previous owner thought the injectors were on their last legs so I decided to dig into my library of lightly used coils and injectors. The original index 7 injectors with many miles were replaced with some index 9 injectors with ~60k on them. Cleaned and refreshed with obligatory seals.

Cleaned them good

Real good!

Ready for install

Coding injectors

Decided to inspect the transfer case actuator.

Happy to report all looked good. Nice to see BMW addressed the issue on previous actuators by replacing the plastic gears with metal ones, wish they would do the same for their water pump impellers.

Cleaned up and repacked with fresh grease

Guibo was toast, thankfully I had my old XI guibo left over from my RWD conversion. center support bearing looked fine.

Actuator and guibo reinstalled.

Clean as you go

Cleaned vanos solenoids MAF, easy to do an eliminates potential variables for a rough running motor.

The small pin arrived so I could connect my steering wheel paddles to the connector in the DME box.

Easiest coding ever: PADDLES Wert_0 to Wert_1 done

Driver side mirror had an issue with over extending and retracting, a pretty odd issue which slowly happens over time. I took the easy way out and swapped one of my old side mirrors and transferred the cap.

Did more "fun" creature comfort coding with a pint of fine San Diego craft beer.

Lowered the rear a few more millimeters, this is about as good as the fitment will get on H&R springs.

Time for the fun stuff, as I like to call walnut blasting: the right of passage for 1 year techs! Ha
The Harbor Freight media hopper shown here was replaced with a pressurized unit which still had some hiccups but was about x5 more efficient.

A new media blaster, lots of valves, pressurized air, and small pieces of walnut shells made for a mess when the lower hose popped off, media went EVERYWHERE. lol Lesson learned ...probably.

In the end I prevailed, here is a BEFORE & AFTER.

N54 Powered M5 Wagon: