N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old
Milan's Avatar
Milan Milan is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 776
Join Date: Sep 2014
Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-22-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky

Nevermind, you're right, going to pick up a diesel and just talk about torque pointlessly while ignoring all the actual real world results where the E9X M3 rules the day. Let me know when you get within 10 mph in the 1/2 mile, ok?
10 mph of you or 10 mph of a shop car with an infinite bank account? Because if we are bench racing our friend's cars I promise you will still lose.


09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#102)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-22-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
10 mph of you or 10 mph of a shop car with an infinite bank account? Because if we are bench racing our friend's cars I promise you will still lose.
So now my car sitting in my garage doesn't belong to me? And my bank account is infinite? Awesome.

If I were you I would definitely talk about my friends' cars instead of a 335. How much worse could their rides possibly be?


Reply With Quote
(#103)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-22-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
lol seriously. He sets his own goal posts and still backs out of it. Hilarious. Never seen so many excuses from someone for their own race.

His crappy forums traffic levels were probably falling and he needed to stir up some nonsense, so he succeeded in that regard at the expense of looking more like a clown than normal.
No N54 agreed to race. It was only a pile of excuses for page after page.

Just dyno queens. Dyno queens that limp home.

LOL

I'm going to make even greater stipulations, increase the amount of money, and watch you meltdown about a race you won't participate in because you have a slow pile of junk while laughing my ass off and collecting clicks.

What color should I get my McLaren in?


Reply With Quote
(#104)
Old
halik008 halik008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2017
Car: E90 335i
Default 05-22-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
It does indeed take incredible effort to equate upgrading factory parts to reengineering the factory parts.

You must feel pretty cool proclaiming you have a new motor after changing the air filter.
Look man I know you probably have factory motor too...with just updated connecting rods and pistons
Reply With Quote
(#105)
Old
nyt nyt is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-22-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
No N54 agreed to race. It was only a pile of excuses for page after page.

Just dyno queens. Dyno queens that limp home.

LOL

I'm going to make even greater stipulations, increase the amount of money, and watch you meltdown about a race you won't participate in because you have a slow pile of junk while laughing my ass off and collecting clicks.

What color should I get my McLaren in?
You don't have a mclaren yet, peasant? Mine was orange, but it got too much attention. I'd recommend silver.

It was still slower than my N54 in a straight line.



2010 335ix - hybrids, cp, ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, backend flash

Last edited by nyt; 05-22-2019 at 09:10 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#106)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-22-2019, 07:52 PM

I vote, delete stucco's thread entirely.

Take the insulting marketing grab back to his own forum and let him drag his name through the mud there.

Where it could mean something.

Donkeys are fun for a bit, but we all grow tired.


-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
Reply With Quote
(#107)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-22-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
You're like the new Tony, except Tony actually provides useful parts and service for the community.

To be fair, stucco's better still.
Not on the record for woman beating.


-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
Reply With Quote
(#108)
Old
nyt nyt is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-22-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
To be fair, stucco's better still.
Not on the record for woman beating.
Lol, not exactly high praise when the best you can say is "well at least he wasn't arrested for hitting a woman".

At least Tony produces things the community can use and has done some testing to push the platform forward, domestic abuse issues aside.


2010 335ix - hybrids, cp, ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, backend flash
Reply With Quote
(#109)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-23-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
It was still slower than my N54 in a straight line.
How do we know you're full of ****? A stock MP4-12C runs 10.6@135. No hybrid 335 is turning anything near that.

Plus, nobody with money for McLarens would bother with a POS like your 335xi.


Reply With Quote
(#110)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-23-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
I vote, delete stucco's thread entirely.

Take the insulting marketing grab back to his own forum and let him drag his name through the mud there.

Where it could mean something.

Donkeys are fun for a bit, but we all grow tired.
It's clearly mandatory reading eh?

I'm in charge of your mouse and force you to click the thread.

Clearly you just can't get enough.


Reply With Quote
(#111)
Old
nyt nyt is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-23-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
How do we know you're full of ****? A stock MP4-12C runs 10.6@135. No hybrid 335 is turning anything near that.

Plus, nobody with money for McLarens would bother with a POS like your 335xi.
Lol, now you're the expert on what I spend my money on? Hate to break it to you, but that's not even the most expensive car I've owned. Do you know what it's like hitting potholes in a 12c? Oh wait, no, you wouldn't, would you?

Hybrid N54s were trapping 135+ 4-5 years ago. There are hybrid n54s trapping in the 140s now. On the street my 335 is easily a faster car than the 12c was, especially with awd. I really don't care what's faster, I have nothing to prove here, just saying what it is. I have 30 year old beaters that are faster than either of them by no small margin. I wouldn't devalue something like the 12c by modifying it to make it actually fast. I sold it after 2 years at only a 20k loss.

Like I said, the N54 is my grocery getter. It 's a cheap car that nobody looks twice at. That's the point. As I was saying I'm tired of driving race cars on the street. The attention is part of the reason. If someone slams into it, it's no sweat off my nuts, I'll go buy another one before insurance even cuts a check. What other car are you going to find that doesn't draw attention, is comfortable, awd, and will put over 650hp/ftlbs to the ground with minimal effort. When I don't want to be bothered, I have the 335. When I want something faster or showy, I have many other options.


2010 335ix - hybrids, cp, ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, backend flash
Reply With Quote
(#112)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-23-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Lol, now you're the expert on what I spend my money on? Hate to break it to you, but that's not even the most expensive car I've owned. Do you know what it's like hitting potholes in a 12c? Oh wait, no, you wouldn't, would you?

Hybrid N54s were trapping 135+ 4-5 years ago. There are hybrid n54s trapping in the 140s now. On the street my 335 is easily a faster car than the 12c was, especially with awd. I really don't care what's faster, I have nothing to prove here, just saying what it is. I have 30 year old beaters that are faster than either of them by no small margin. I wouldn't devalue something like the 12c by modifying it to make it actually fast. I sold it after 2 years at only a 20k loss.

Like I said, the N54 is my grocery getter. It 's a cheap car that nobody looks twice at. That's the point. As I was saying I'm tired of driving race cars on the street. The attention is part of the reason. If someone slams into it, it's no sweat off my nuts, I'll go buy another one before insurance even cuts a check. What other car are you going to find that doesn't draw attention, is comfortable, awd, and will put over 650hp/ftlbs to the ground with minimal effort. When I don't want to be bothered, I have the 335. When I want something faster or showy, I have many other options.
Lying about what cars you have is sad.

Do you really think I don't see your username browsing 1/4 mile times on BimmerBoost so you can try to make a case for your lie? Didn't find your hybrid slip to back up your BS claim? Sorry bud, I know these cars better than you do. I literally record everything they do.

Not having money for a car is nothing to be embarrassed out. Lying on a forum to try to impress somebody who doesn't give a crap about you is just beyond pitiful.

No, your 335 is not faster than a 12C (go ahead, show me a video, show me your slip, can't because they don't exist) and there are not hybrid N54's trapping in the 140's.

I can't even imagine what it is like to be so pathetic:




Last edited by Sticky; 05-25-2019 at 03:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#113)
Old
nyt nyt is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-23-2019, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
Lying about what cars you have is sad.

Do you really think I don't see your username browsing 1/4 mile times on BimmerBoost so you can try to make a case for your lie? Didn't find your hybrid slip to back up your BS claim? Sorry bud, I know these cars better than you do. I literally record everything they do.

Not having money for a car is nothing to be embarrassed out. Lying on a forum to try to impress somebody who doesn't give a crap about you is just beyond pitiful.

No, your 335 is not faster than a 12C (go ahead, show me a video, show me your slip, can't because they don't exist) and there are not hybrid N54's trapping in the 140's.

I can't even imagine what it is like to be so pathetic:
Rofl, now I'm a liar because I was looking at what N54s with hybrids currently trapped and how long ago they were in the mid 130s? Your logic is infallible.

I clearly said on the street, because I'm not going to be running either of those cars on the strip. What's the point of running a factory car (12c)? The E90 xi drivetrain will not hold up launching on a vht prepped surface. Different story on the street where the 12c esc kicks in quite aggressively.

VTT posted a 141mph trap on an n54 with hybrids last year. In 2015 N54s with hybrids were trapping at least 136.

You apparently don't know ****, but I'm sure nobody is surprised by that.


2010 335ix - hybrids, cp, ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, backend flash
Reply With Quote
(#114)
Old
nyt nyt is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-23-2019, 07:02 PM

I'm surprised you're still ****posting here after backing out of your own event so pathetically. Quick, toss up another straw man


2010 335ix - hybrids, cp, ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, backend flash
Reply With Quote
(#115)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-23-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
I'm surprised you're still ****posting here after backing out of your own event so pathetically. Quick, toss up another straw man
You have my pity.


Reply With Quote
(#116)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-23-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Rofl, now I'm a liar because I was looking at what N54s with hybrids currently trapped and how long ago they were in the mid 130s? Your logic is infallible.

I clearly said on the street, because I'm not going to be running either of those cars on the strip. What's the point of running a factory car (12c)? The E90 xi drivetrain will not hold up launching on a vht prepped surface. Different story on the street where the 12c esc kicks in quite aggressively.

VTT posted a 141mph trap on an n54 with hybrids last year. In 2015 N54s with hybrids were trapping at least 136.

You apparently don't know ****, but I'm sure nobody is surprised by that.
The sequential trans built motor ported head Schrick cam VTT N54 stripped out drag car?

Oh yeah, that applies to your 'grocery getter' and hybrid setups.

Again, you have my pity.



Last edited by Sticky; 05-23-2019 at 07:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#117)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-23-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
The sequential trans built motor ported head Schrick cam VTT N54 stripped out drag car?

Oh yeah, that applies to your 'grocery getter' and hybrid setups.

Again, you have my pity.

I spent 11,400 CAD on my car.
It's not the fastest, but it's entertaining.
Yes, I imagine if I spent 114,000, it would go faster.
I'm a heavy-weight, hard-top vert, that has the capability of making 'fast' cars nervous on the street.

If I cared to drop 15% the cost of your bragging car, it would likely keep up.

In short, you come here, spitting on us, saying that excessive money tossing for someone else to build you something might beat my beater.

Now, who's got something to prove?

I'm sure your inner circle laughs at you behind your back.

Are you going to all the 10 year old platforms spitting on them in their space? There are definitions for your character type... none are complimentary.


As you said, you don't hold my mouse, but I'm fascinated by such... what's the word(s)? There has to be one that combines arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, self-righteousness, ... do you mind studying this and posting it stucco?

You're a treat.


-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
Reply With Quote
(#118)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-24-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
I spent 11,400 CAD on my car.
It's not the fastest, but it's entertaining.
Yes, I imagine if I spent 114,000, it would go faster.
I'm a heavy-weight, hard-top vert, that has the capability of making 'fast' cars nervous on the street.

If I cared to drop 15% the cost of your bragging car, it would likely keep up.

In short, you come here, spitting on us, saying that excessive money tossing for someone else to build you something might beat my beater.

Now, who's got something to prove?

I'm sure your inner circle laughs at you behind your back.

Are you going to all the 10 year old platforms spitting on them in their space? There are definitions for your character type... none are complimentary.


As you said, you don't hold my mouse, but I'm fascinated by such... what's the word(s)? There has to be one that combines arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, self-righteousness, ... do you mind studying this and posting it stucco?

You're a treat.
Do I owe you any money for the forum psychoanalysis? Man, you have me all figured out from just a few super serious posts!

Dollar to hp seems to matter to you, cool.

Might beat your beater? I held the E9X 1/2 mile record basically forever but ok I'm sure your beater is super quick and all.

I made a bet I knew would get everyone talking and get panties twisted in a bunch because N54 panties always get twisted in a bunch when it comes to M3's being better (and faster) cars. The entire N54 existence is built around cheap HP which justifies said existence and the majority can't stand it when this is challenged.

Nothing new, been going for over a decade yet now it's just even more of a show with all the third and fourth hand N54's and the kids who own them losing their minds.

You're the one commenting in a thread that has nothing to do with you. You're not racing. You're not coming to the event. You're not a part of this. Yet, you can't help yourself. Sounds like any issue you have is with yourself.


Reply With Quote
(#119)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-24-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
I made a bet I knew would get everyone talking and get panties twisted in a bunch because N54 panties always get twisted in a bunch when it comes to M3's being better (and faster) cars. The entire N54 existence is built around cheap HP which justifies said existence and the majority can't stand it when this is challenged.

I personally think the M3's are beautiful. I'm sure they're fast. I'm not that fascinated though, like you said, I'm at a point I'm having fun w/ cheap HP. The fact that you like new and pricey is great, the economy benefits from us both.

I still find your desire to come here and hack at a much older and cheaper platform fascinating.
I'm personally here (in the thread) to find out what your end goal is. With your personality, it can't be to increase your business.
You'd likely pull more people out to a race by hurling less insults. Possibly even get forum traffic from here to visit yours.

Like I said, I'm waiting for the 'end game' explanation. It's fascinating.


** EDIT ** to be fair, it's true, some really do take the challenge personally... comments of punching and sh!t, that's just silly. i'm just fascinated in the goal. perhaps it simply started fun and then we all poked too hard. hard not to get your back up when your peers are being insulted on your own turf. still, it's sad that some are so easily bated. too serious? ok, well, there's no doubt that my car is going to destroy yours. that 5k is mine, punk!


-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner

Last edited by codesx; 05-24-2019 at 04:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#120)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-24-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
I personally think the M3's are beautiful. I'm sure they're fast. I'm not that fascinated though, like you said, I'm at a point I'm having fun w/ cheap HP. The fact that you like new and pricey is great, the economy benefits from us both.

I still find your desire to come here and hack at a much older and cheaper platform fascinating.
I'm personally here (in the thread) to find out what your end goal is. With your personality, it can't be to increase your business.
You'd likely pull more people out to a race by hurling less insults. Possibly even get forum traffic from here to visit yours.

Like I said, I'm waiting for the 'end game' explanation. It's fascinating.


** EDIT ** to be fair, it's true, some really do take the challenge personally... comments of punching and sh!t, that's just silly. i'm just fascinated in the goal. perhaps it simply started fun and then we all poked too hard. hard not to get your back up when your peers are being insulted on your own turf. still, it's sad that some are so easily bated. too serious? ok, well, there's no doubt that my car is going to destroy yours. that 5k is mine, punk!
I never stated what I like I just mocked the N54 for the reasons already stated.

Ok, well, I've only run a forum for profit successfully for going on 10 years now. How does trolling N54 owners off my sites correlate to my content on my sites exactly? So some guy browsing my website for McLaren content right now is going to say, whoops, nope, leaving all this great McLaren content because Sticky mocked some idiot on N54tech. This is your logic?

When you have the kind of track record of success and revenue I have with forums then you can give me advice. Maybe take yourself a bit less seriously.


Reply With Quote
(#121)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-24-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
I never stated what I like I just mocked the N54 for the reasons already stated.

Ok, well, I've only run a forum for profit successfully for going on 10 years now. How does trolling N54 owners off my sites correlate to my content on my sites exactly? So some guy browsing my website for McLaren content right now is going to say, whoops, nope, leaving all this great McLaren content because Sticky mocked some idiot on N54tech. This is your logic?

When you have the kind of track record of success and revenue I have with forums then you can give me advice. Maybe take yourself a bit less seriously.

LOL. You're still with the name calling.

Your social etiquette suggestes your about as smart as Trump. Maybe with the same blind ego.
You'll make a funny story one day.

P.S. My '82 Honda Civic would crush your M3. However, it'll be getting a new (stock) transmission just at the moment of the race. Otherwise... you know...

If you've provided anything, it's a break from reality


-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
Reply With Quote
(#122)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-24-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
LOL. You're still with the name calling.

Your social etiquette suggestes your about as smart as Trump. Maybe with the same blind ego.
You'll make a funny story one day.

P.S. My '82 Honda Civic would crush your M3. However, it'll be getting a new (stock) transmission just at the moment of the race. Otherwise... you know...

If you've provided anything, it's a break from reality
I didn't call you any names. What are you referring to?

I think you're assuming something negative.

Cool, a Civic drag car. Yay. I seriously doubt it's quick enough to beat my M3. Which a is a full weight street car that would crush your Civic the moment it needed to turn.


Reply With Quote
(#123)
Old
Trucker1964's Avatar
Trucker1964 Trucker1964 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 2008 335 xi
Default 05-27-2019, 07:19 AM

Dicky the infantile troll is obviously dying here; just like his dream lover Donny the Bully from Queens.

Do everybody a favor here dicky, go back to your ****box forum and die there.
Reply With Quote
(#124)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-27-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
I didn't call you any names. What are you referring to?

I think you're assuming something negative.

Cool, a Civic drag car. Yay. I seriously doubt it's quick enough to beat my M3. Which a is a full weight street car that would crush your Civic the moment it needed to turn.

Hey Stinky,

Sorry I'm behind in our baiting. Just busy recently.

People that can't 'not respond' are good fun. It's one quality that no decent low-life is without.

Oh, my bad there with the "name calling" comment. Based on earlier posts, I just assumed you said my mother is so fat, even the tide wouldn't take her out.

You dodged the Trump invitation well. I was wondering if you knew there were a few topics nobody can discuss and win, from either side. I was so looking forward to a spiral.

In the spirit of fairness, if you find me trolling your forum or platform, setting up races and backing out, maybe even foaming at the mouth a little, I won't be offended if you derail my Thread either

In the words of the greatest poet of our era, Justin Bieber, My Momma Don't Like You, and She Likes Everyone.

It's been interesting baiting each other. I don't usually do it with strangers.
In all seriousness though, if you don't tell my wife, I won't tell yours.



-------------------------------------------------------------
2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T
TUNE: JB4 Map 1 | PUMP BEF | 94 Octane | @15 PSI
BMS: JB4 | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020
RB PCV Valve

Pending Install:
BMS WMI

Maintenance:
2018, Q2 - Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019, Q1 - Valve Cover Gasket | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Manually scrubbed Intake Ports w/ CRC Valve & Turbo Cleaner
Reply With Quote
(#125)
Old
Nanometer Nanometer is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 591
Join Date: Jan 2014
Car: 335i, 2009
Default 06-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
There are plenty of fast cars not on forums but there is no solution I can see for a quick N54 in the 1/4 mile with the factory auto or manual.

With a DCT, that may be different.

Regardless, I'll make it even more interesting when we set the next date because this is about promotion (just look at how many people view the thread or the guys who start crying and whining) and open it up to more N54's in the spirit of competition.
[B]Huh? People are viewing this thread becuase there's no Barnum and Bailey's circus anymore...and online reading is almost free.


335i E90 2009 ///M Sport Auto
Mods: | Wagner Intercooler | MeowPipe | Meth-Trunk | JB4 | Pump_Back_End_Flash | Fuel-it! Stage 2
Drivetrain--------ForgeStar F14 Wheels 18" (245 & 275 PS4) | XHP L3 Transmission Flash | Wavetrac LSD
Suspension-------KW V3 Coil Overs| M3 RSF Bushings and Dif Bushings | H&R Sways


X5 50i 2013 ///M Sport
BMS Stage 1

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com