N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2007 328xi e90 a/t
Default Guidance needed: I want to get 600whp on n63tu with jb4+bcm+meth+3.5 bar tmap - 05-28-2018, 09:20 AM

Basically I want to get what Terry did on n63tu - got about 600whp http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=64. Right now I have (2014 x5 n63tu) Stage 1 flash from BPC - which is just under 500whp (dynojet) on 93 fuel and runs like clock - very happy, except I want max power now. I'm not planning upgrading turbos, so I want to get maximum out of stock turbos (apparently they can go up to 25psi) + meth.

As I understand, if I go with n63tu_Beta jb4 (with updated firmware) + bcm (s63tu) + TMAP 3.5 bar (N20?) + meth = I may just get 600whp give or take (at least this is what Terry got on similar setup).

I'm ok with disconnecting MAF and getting constant CEL. I know that I'll need to run extra fuel pressure wires to each fuel rail (probably 2 large connectors given that my car is 2014). I also know that I'll need to attach BCM to boost solenoids under passenger side IC. I will also get 2Gal. stealth F10 tank and meth kit (with FSB) too with CM7 double nozzles.

So I have following questions:
1. I would appreciate if you guys can confirm or correct me if I am missing something? I want to order this setup soon if there is nothing missing.
2. Am I correct that this setup will run on map 8 - progressive meth map?
3. Given this setup - what is the best place to mount dual CM7 nozzles: chargepipes or IC outlets?
4. What fuel will be best to use in this scenario given this setup?
5. Are dual CM10 nozzles overkill?

I very much appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Dush

Last edited by dushash; 05-28-2018 at 09:43 AM..
(#2)
Old

Default 05-30-2018, 04:34 AM

Guys I only posted here, because BMS website suggested to post here for any answers and support technical info.
All I need to know is basically - if my shopping cart at BMS (the list of setup parts i wrote) has everything needed and I'm, not missing anything. Help me help you (BMS) make money on me. It's not like I'm asking advise on how to build a track Subaru with competitor parts. I'm asking advise on what parts to buy from BMS to achieve my goal.

If this thread is not appropriate - please direct me to where I can ask this kind of questions. Maybe I can email BMS support - will this work better? Please advise.
Thank you
(#3)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-30-2018, 10:07 AM

@Payam@BMS- he can get you squared away / confirm :P

http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
(#4)
Old

Default 05-30-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ Fuel-it!
@Payam@BMS- he can get you squared away / confirm :P
Thank you very much!
(#5)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-30-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dushash
Guys I only posted here, because BMS website suggested to post here for any answers and support technical info.
All I need to know is basically - if my shopping cart at BMS (the list of setup parts i wrote) has everything needed and I'm, not missing anything. Help me help you (BMS) make money on me. It's not like I'm asking advise on how to build a track Subaru with competitor parts. I'm asking advise on what parts to buy from BMS to achieve my goal.

If this thread is not appropriate - please direct me to where I can ask this kind of questions. Maybe I can email BMS support - will this work better? Please advise.
Thank you
Email me directly and I can reply to you much faster and help you out directly for what you need.

Payam@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#6)
Old

Default 05-30-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Email me directly and I can reply to you much faster and help you out directly for what you need.

Payam@burgertuning.com
Thank you!
(#7)
Old

Car: 2010 335i xDrive Sedan
Default 03-11-2019, 05:42 PM

Hi, did you ever get this going?