N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2014 435I
Default Phoenix Racing intake - 05-04-2019, 12:19 AM

It's pretty Crappy that this intake does not include the bolts needed to install the throttle body.. other then that Fit is good and it looks pretty solid other then the 2 scratches that mine came with under the paint..They are 4x M6 1.0 50mm BTW...

'14 435I RWD MHD "Twisted Custom Tune" ° BigBoost Stage 3 Turbo ° PR Coils ° XHP Trans Tune ° GFB DV+ ° VRSF Race Cooler ° VRSF CP ° BMS Intake ° Borla ATAK Exhaust ° Custom Down-pipe ° 2 LPFP ° M Performance LSD ° Phoenix Racing PI Intake Manifold ° AIC2-P controller ° e85 ° 3.5 TMAP ° NGK 5992 Plugs "0.020"
(#2)
Old

Car: 2012 BMW 535i M Sport 6spd
Default 05-04-2019, 02:00 PM

That’s weird mine came with the bolts. I ordered it from BMS.

2012 F10 535i 6MT:
Pure Stage 2 Turbo, GFB DV+, MHD JB4 BEF, Phoenix Racing PI Intake Manifold with 550cc injectors & BMS Controller, Walbro 450 LPFP, VRSF D*, CP, G-Plus FMIC, M5 Mufflers, 550i Clutch, E85 Blend (E40)
(#3)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 05-04-2019, 02:14 PM

wait phoenix racing sells an intake for the n55?

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now
(#4)
Old

Default 05-04-2019, 05:35 PM

Sure does..

'14 435I RWD MHD "Twisted Custom Tune" ° BigBoost Stage 3 Turbo ° PR Coils ° XHP Trans Tune ° GFB DV+ ° VRSF Race Cooler ° VRSF CP ° BMS Intake ° Borla ATAK Exhaust ° Custom Down-pipe ° 2 LPFP ° M Performance LSD ° Phoenix Racing PI Intake Manifold ° AIC2-P controller ° e85 ° 3.5 TMAP ° NGK 5992 Plugs "0.020"
(#5)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-04-2019, 05:54 PM

We've sold tons of them, works well.

https://www.burgermotorsports.com/pr...ntake-manifold

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#6)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 05-05-2019, 03:04 PM

Oh you guys mean the intake manifold not the intake.

Do you have an intake manifold without the PI rail and PI bungs? It'd be nice for the guys using DI only, and want to save weight and money.

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now
(#7)
Old

Default 05-05-2019, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowon
Oh you guys mean the intake manifold not the intake.

Do you have an intake manifold without the PI rail and PI bungs? It'd be nice for the guys using DI only, and want to save weight and money.
Your stock intake manifold is lighter..

(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-06-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phataxe
Your stock intake manifold is lighter..
If you emailed us and we'd send you missing bolts, no need to make a thread about it lol... You email us all the time for help on logs

Glad you like it, as Terry said we have sold tons of these with positive feedback

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#9)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
If you emailed us and we'd send you missing bolts, no need to make a thread about it lol... You email us all the time for help on logs

Glad you like it, as Terry said we have sold tons of these with positive feedback
Not a dis on you guys.. Made the thread cuz i saw other post online about the intake not coming with those 4 bolts... Figure now the size is posted and much easier for people to find it in a search if needed.. You guys have always given me top notch service.