Default 06-16-2019, 02:42 AM

For installing BCM
Can those aspects be adjusted?
(#777)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-16-2019, 12:21 PM

Yes the mapping is adjustable.

Directions for installation here: N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - Mercedes C300 / C400 / C450 / C43 W205 Stage1 JB4

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#778)
Old

Car: c450
Default 06-17-2019, 03:58 AM

Can provide c300
Jb4 installation guide?
(#779)
Old

Default 06-17-2019, 09:48 AM

Cbm
How to make the signal shrink? How to adjust?
(#780)
Old

Car: C43
Default 06-17-2019, 10:57 AM

how does this look?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-06-14 13_09_10_Map-2.csv (3.1 KB, 23 views)
(#781)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefflee
Can provide c300
Jb4 installation guide?
The C300 JB4 install guide is on our site, it's the same guide as the C400/C43.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#782)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccart88
how does this look?
The log is too short to really evaluate, try to capture something longer!

Burger Motorsports

(#783)
Old

Car: C400
Default 06-20-2019, 12:45 PM

Terry or Payam,
Could you please let me know if you see anything i need to adjust with this map 6 setup? C400, E30 mix, BMS intake, hot and humid AF outside. Timing is up there, boost seems to hold where i want it and i set FOL to 65 to try and get trims down some. First gear doesnt like it though, it feels like it pulls a bunch of boost and short shifts second then the boost comes on hard. Have max boost 1st set to 5.0, should it be higher?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 6-20 C400 map 6 w_intake.csv (18.8 KB, 16 views)
(#784)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-20-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewJ
Terry or Payam,
Could you please let me know if you see anything i need to adjust with this map 6 setup? C400, E30 mix, BMS intake, hot and humid AF outside. Timing is up there, boost seems to hold where i want it and i set FOL to 65 to try and get trims down some. First gear doesnt like it though, it feels like it pulls a bunch of boost and short shifts second then the boost comes on hard. Have max boost 1st set to 5.0, should it be higher?
Boost, timing, and fueling all look good here. I wonder if you wouldn't benefit with the BCM given the high target? Worth trying I think. You can always return it if it doesn't wind up helping the car go faster!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#785)
Old

Default 06-21-2019, 04:42 PM

Hi Terry, quick one !
My Friend ordered a JB4 for his car BMW today from Canada, he had a different ship To address than itís bill to. He was asked to provide additional details Photo ID... is this the normal process ? Just to confirm itís not some phishing/hacking technique from an illegitimate organization

Tjs

Marc
(#786)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-21-2019, 06:25 PM

Normal process, there is a secure link he will get for addl info to confirm order, when billing/shipping address don't match AVS process.

Burger Motorsports

(#787)
Old

Default 06-24-2019, 05:28 AM

Hi!
Can understand and tell me c300
A/b/c installation guide?
I am a blue version of jb4
(#788)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-24-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefflee
Hi!
Can understand and tell me c300
A/b/c installation guide?
I am a blue version of jb4
Upload a picture of your engine bay and I can help you move forward.

What is blue version of JB4? Did you purchase this from us?

Burger Motorsports

(#789)
Old

Default 06-24-2019, 09:41 PM

Yes
(#790)
Old

Default 07-02-2019, 08:44 AM

Can provide more reference to the map6 adjustment method?
(#791)
Old

Default 07-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Roast me if you will, but in lieu of searching whilst I have no time....On the newer harnesses, where does the green wire plug to? C400 btw.
(#792)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-10-2019, 10:01 AM

It's optional, attaches to the fuel pressure plug under the factory airbox on the driver side. Normally only used for E85 mixtures or really aggressive setups.

Burger Motorsports

(#793)
Old

Default 07-10-2019, 11:01 AM

I remember it being optional from the install. A user over on mbworld suggested using it and then graduating to a more aggressive map than map 2 if the fuel trims looked okay.
(#794)
Old

Car: C300
Default Need help with connection A - 07-11-2019, 07:47 PM

I can't seem to be able to connect connection A or am i connecting it to the wrong one? kk - Album on Imgur