N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#3626)
Old

Car: BMW E82 135i N54 6-MT
Default 07-08-2018, 03:54 AM

Hello From Germany,

I run in my 135i N54 JB4+BEF Racegasmap (MAP5) with Aral 102.
Can you please take a Look on my Log ?

BMS DCI
Chargepipe
Turbosmart Dual BOV
Mishimoto FMIC
Fully ******* with BMW PE exhaust

https://***********/u/rabr34/4gang?log=0&data=1-4

Last edited by 135i-pp; 07-08-2018 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: Wrong Link
(#3627)
Old

Car: 07 E90 335i
Default 07-08-2018, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i-pp
Hello From Germany,

BMS DCI
Chargepipe
Turbosmart Dual BOV
Mishimoto FMIC

Wrong Section....Support is located here
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Also....post the csv file

07 E90 AT - xHP
JB4 G5 - Trebila BEF
FBO
Hybrids
(#3628)
Old

Car: BMW E82 135i N54 6-MT
Thumbs up 07-08-2018, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynpunch
Wrong Section....Support is located here
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Also....post the csv file
Sorry, And Thank you
(#3629)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 07-09-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i-pp
Hello From Germany,

BMS DCI
Chargepipe
Turbosmart Dual BOV
Mishimoto FMIC

I would not use the race bef with aral 102. Thats not proper racegas.

07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 Flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
(#3630)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default 07-21-2018, 07:53 AM

Terry, came up in another thread and I was thinking about it. Usually in the tables you have the IAT correction tables, one with a factor and one with values, based on IAT and WTT. In the BMS BEF you hard code those for use with the 2-step/anti-lag, but does that mean there is no correction made, or is it done elsewhere like in the JB4? If we aren't using those features is there any benefit to putting the original correction tables back in? The Pump flash already runs slightly lower timing so maybe it isn't needed. Thanks
(#3631)
Old

Car: 335i N54
Default 07-21-2018, 09:05 AM

A question about RACE BEF. I usually use it with map 3+meth and all works fine.
Can I safely use it also with map 4, 5 and 6 with 91/93 octane fuel or I need reflash PUMP BEF every time?

Black Sapphire E92 335i AT: VTT GC 2.0 - VTT inlets/outlet - VRSF 7'' FMIC - VRSF 3'' d p s - JB4 G5 w/ FSB - AEM meth - Fuel-It stage 2 LPFP - BMS DCI - Phoenix Racing CP - TIAL BOV - NGK 5992 - KW V3 - Dinan camber plates - Brembo 8 pot - Pagid RST3 - Mishimoto 25 row oil cooler - Quaife LSD - M3 rear bar - xHP stage 3
(#3632)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-21-2018, 12:58 PM

The RACE flash can be used on pump fuel, map1 is probably the best bet to start unless you know the fuel is really good. Then map2 or map5. If the fuel is really bad, map4.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3633)
Old

Car: 335i N54
Default 07-23-2018, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The RACE flash can be used on pump fuel, map1 is probably the best bet to start unless you know the fuel is really good. Then map2 or map5. If the fuel is really bad, map4.
Nice! Thanks for the info

Black Sapphire E92 335i AT: VTT GC 2.0 - VTT inlets/outlet - VRSF 7'' FMIC - VRSF 3'' d p s - JB4 G5 w/ FSB - AEM meth - Fuel-It stage 2 LPFP - BMS DCI - Phoenix Racing CP - TIAL BOV - NGK 5992 - KW V3 - Dinan camber plates - Brembo 8 pot - Pagid RST3 - Mishimoto 25 row oil cooler - Quaife LSD - M3 rear bar - xHP stage 3
(#3634)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 07-26-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Hey need help, for single turbo do i go to flash a backend map or do i go to flash a custom map? Cant find this information anywhere.
(#3635)
Old

Car: 2007 335 e92 st 6466 6mt
Default 07-26-2018, 10:10 PM

If your running a jb4, using mhd select, Flash a backend map... then locate your downloaded maps file on your device... choose your dme type.... select the file based on your setup/ fuel
(#3636)
Old

Default 08-01-2018, 06:27 PM

So what map for ije0s st e85 ? All it has is the ts map no regular ball bearing one
(#3637)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 08-01-2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazynighthawk
So what map for ije0s st e85 ? All it has is the ts map no regular ball bearing one
What turbo kit do you have? TS just means twin scroll. Ball bearing or journal bearing turbo doesn't matter.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3638)
Old

Default 08-01-2018, 08:19 PM

Vie kit. I have a Garrett 6465 ball bearing turbo. Iím saying there isnt a choice for just non ts turbo .
(#3639)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-02-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Vie kit. I have a Garrett 6465 ball bearing turbo. Iím saying there isnt a choice for just non ts turbo .
VIE is TS, that is the one you want.

TS means Twin Scroll. Your turbo and turbo kit is twin scroll

Burger Motorsports

(#3640)
Old

Default 08-02-2018, 10:56 AM

Is it ? I didnít know that the GTw was twin scroll lol
(#3641)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-02-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Is it ? I didnít know that the GTw was twin scroll lol
Yes lol, take a look at your turbo exhaust housing.

Burger Motorsports

(#3642)
Old

Default 08-03-2018, 09:12 AM

It only has one hole.
(#3643)
Old

Car: '09 335i sedan 6MT
Default 08-06-2018, 06:24 AM

Which map do I use if I want to run pump gas on single turbo? IJE0S_PUMP.bin or IJE0S_ST.bin?
(#3644)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-06-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
It only has one hole.
That's very odd. Your manifold is twin scroll but your exhaust housing is single scroll? I'd check with VIE to make sure he sent you the correct housing. AFAIK they should have ATP Twin scroll housing for your application.

Burger Motorsports

(#3645)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-06-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer90
Which map do I use if I want to run pump gas on single turbo? IJE0S_PUMP.bin or IJE0S_ST.bin?
IJE0S_ST.bin

Burger Motorsports

(#3646)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default 08-07-2018, 06:07 AM

new to BEF so looking for a little help on which BEF to load and map to run / e85 mixture adivce. I have an MSD81 DME so i should need 1JE0S file, but should i run the pump, race or e85 file?

Supporting mods: full exhaust, FMIC, turbo inlets, charge pipe, stage 2 lpfp, stock turbos

Meth kit is on the way.

Last edited by e92coupe23; 08-07-2018 at 06:44 AM..
(#3647)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-07-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92coupe23
new to BEF so looking for a little help on which BEF to load and map to run / e85 mixture adivce. I have an MSD81 DME so i should need 1JE0S file, but should i run the pump, race or e85 file?

Supporting mods: full exhaust, FMIC, turbo inlets, charge pipe, stage 2 lpfp, stock turbos

Meth kit is on the way.
Start with the pump gas if you are using 91/93 octane.

Once you get the meth kit you can use the race flash.

Burger Motorsports

(#3648)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default 08-07-2018, 10:23 AM

Thanks Payam. I have the ability to run e85 with my stage 2 bucketless fuel pump. Currently testing out E30 now and can I can go higher if needed. Is it not safe to do so or should i wait until I install my meth kit?
(#3649)
Old

Car: 2008 335xi
Default 08-09-2018, 07:23 AM

Would it be possible to get a INAOS BEF for my e89 Z4 thats single turbo running pump gas? The current maps under INAOS dont provide that option. or if theres already one out there can someone point me in the right direction as i've search quite a bit and cant find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Single Turbo Z4 that's constantly broken
(#3650)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92coupe23
Thanks Payam. I have the ability to run e85 with my stage 2 bucketless fuel pump. Currently testing out E30 now and can I can go higher if needed. Is it not safe to do so or should i wait until I install my meth kit?
You can go higher maybe about e50 blend if you're using an e85 flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesN54
Would it be possible to get a INAOS BEF for my e89 Z4 thats single turbo running pump gas? The current maps under INAOS dont provide that option. or if theres already one out there can someone point me in the right direction as i've search quite a bit and cant find anything.

Thanks in advance.
Email Terry, he should be able to make it.

Terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports