N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#226)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-19-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYuriPandaa
Whattt if i where to, at WOT, during shift keep my foot planted but press the anti-lag button between the shift and let go when the gear catches
I don't think it will work. But, we will be attempting to integrate anti-lag with our NLS system in a few weeks.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#227)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-19-2015, 09:05 AM

We've added the kit to our site on the n54 upgrades page. Note we don't have any inventory and we make them to order. So expect a day or two delay before shipment: http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_JB4_upgrades.html

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#228)
Old

Car: 2010 135i
Default 09-19-2015, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We've added the kit to our site on the n54 upgrades page. Note we don't have any inventory and we make them to order. So expect a day or two delay before shipment: http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_JB4_upgrades.html
Hey Mr.burger I'm Ready to make the jump to the jb4! This anti lag feature has pulled me over to the dark side . If I order them both at the same time can they come pre assembled?
(#229)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-19-2015, 09:43 AM

Sure just make a note in the order, hopefully Eric or Edwin at the waehouse will see it and put it aside for me to assemble it for you.

Burger Motorsports

(#230)
Old

Car: 2010 135i
Default Awesome - 09-19-2015, 10:08 AM

Thanks for the quick response placing Oder now.
(#231)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 09-19-2015, 01:17 PM

ohhhh how I would love to have this on my F30 lol

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | JB4/ACF Performance w/BM3 | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
(#232)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-19-2015, 02:30 PM

Yes I know.. Unfortunately it can only work for the N54 right now. Our N55 and S55 JB4 systems can run that end of it easily but its the free at home flash tuning that is the missing equation.

Burger Motorsports

(#233)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335 E92
Default 09-19-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:

JB4 G5 w/BMS MHD backend flash | MOTIV 750 | 100% E85 | MOTIV port injection | Fuel-It Stage 3+ LPFP | Akrapovic Exhaust | DSS Axles | DEFIV lockdown kit | Quaife LSD
(#234)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 09-20-2015, 11:35 AM

Terry are you updating the single turbo flash files also?

| ProCharged C6 Z06 | Civic-X Si | F30 330i |
(#235)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-20-2015, 02:30 PM

MHD files are updated.

Burger Motorsports

(#236)
Old

Default 09-20-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
MHD files are updated.
I meant BB files.

| ProCharged C6 Z06 | Civic-X Si | F30 330i |
(#237)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-20-2015, 08:46 PM

In the next BB file release the ST and E85 maps will have the tables changed.

Burger Motorsports

(#238)
Old

Default 09-21-2015, 10:46 PM

Could do with some more video contribution of this feature. It's difficult to see/hear

Forge fmic,VRSF **, Charge pipe with HKS BOV, BMS intakes, BMS jb4 G5, backend pump flash, 19" MV4s, Golf T mod
(#239)
Old

Default 09-22-2015, 07:49 AM

Guys, Just doing a compare on the new and old E85 maps to see the antilag changes in the new backend flashes. I am confused because I don't see how temperature correlates with the 38f timing pull stated at the start of the thread. Looking at it, it seems that the timing pull comes in at 80f??? I have just started using tuner pro after doing the EU changes to a map so excuse the noob question if I am being dumb. Just trying to get my head around this because I would like to implement for Pump flash
Attached Images

Forge fmic,VRSF **, Charge pipe with HKS BOV, BMS intakes, BMS jb4 G5, backend pump flash, 19" MV4s, Golf T mod
(#240)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-22-2015, 09:00 AM

Make sure the XDF you are using is in SAE standards (not metric) if doing a comparison. The XDFs we used are in the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#241)
Old

Default 09-22-2015, 10:20 AM

is this an interpretation option in tunerpro or are you referring to the XDF file standard? I have loaded the XDF on the first post but I see no difference???

(#242)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 09-22-2015, 10:22 AM

payment send....cant wait ~~
(#243)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-22-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamhot
is this an interpretation option in tunerpro or are you referring to the XDF file standard? I have loaded the XDF on the first post but I see no difference???
If you need assistance using tuner pro you may be able to find some other threads that discuss the details of it.

Burger Motorsports

(#244)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-22-2015, 12:10 PM

Terry, will you be updating the race and pump flash for the antilag or is this only for the E85 flash?
Also,im waiting to pull the trigger on this with a 2step from you guys, just waiting for you to integrate the two.

fuel injection is cool, but i'd rather be blown!
537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#245)
Old

Car: 09 335i
Default 09-22-2015, 02:58 PM

Ordered! For launches, you just hold the button, brake and mash the gas pedal and hold on? Will the rpms build up while I do this?
(#246)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-22-2015, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsportzn135i
Terry, will you be updating the race and pump flash for the antilag or is this only for the E85 flash?
Also,im waiting to pull the trigger on this with a 2step from you guys, just waiting for you to integrate the two.
E85 only for the time being. You can modify the flash files yourself but not sure I'd suggest this without E85.

Burger Motorsports

(#247)
Old

Car: 2007 E92 MOTIV 750
Default 09-22-2015, 04:22 PM

Does anyone with IJEOS have it working?

I can't get mine to work! I have the wire in #17 on large black subconnector, #4 pin on data cable, 9/13 E85 PI MHD backend and MAC 12.2 firmware on the JB4.

MOTIV750 / MHD+JB4 / ADV / SB REAR O2
(#248)
Old

Car: E92 Gulf Livery 335
Default 09-24-2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
E85 only for the time being. You can modify the flash files yourself but not sure I'd suggest this without E85.
How about Anti lag and Meth?

Frozen Black Widebody E92 : VRSF CP, N54Tuning **, Tial BOV, DCI, MHD Flash, Aquamist HSF-3 Meth kit Dual Nozzle, Megan Racing Toe Arms,Megan Racing Camber Arm, Megan Racing Trailing Arm, IND Delrin Subframe Bushings, M3 Control Arms,Fortune 500 Series Coilovers, Square 18x11 Apex Ec7 w/ 315/30/18 Hoosier R7's
(#249)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-24-2015, 08:23 AM

It enables for now. Will need to be further evaluated.

Burger Motorsports

(#250)
Old

Car: AW 135i
Default 09-24-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisstik
Does anyone with IJEOS have it working?

I can't get mine to work! I have the wire in #17 on large black subconnector, #4 pin on data cable, 9/13 E85 PI MHD backend and MAC 12.2 firmware on the JB4.
Does the temperature drop when you go full throttle with the car off just ignition? If it does, then the appropriate table changes might not have been made in the flash.

2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD & Axles, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
Best stock turbo 12.5 @ 19.46 spinning all the way down
RIP 2008 AW/BL 135i