N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2011 F10 N55 PWG
Default The Truth about F10 Bimmerpost - 07-05-2020, 08:03 PM

I just got perma banned for identifying multiple fake promoter accounts continuously hyping up the next best thing and spreading misinformation. I have no doubt that Bimmerpost is allowing this shady activity to occur because they not only banned me, but erased everything I had ever written. I had exposed multiple people as complete frauds and liars and now no one will know until they find out the hard way too. I never understood why the admins at Bimmerpost would let these same people continue to hype the next Just wanted to post this warning to let people know that Boost Addict BimmerBoost and N54tech are way better options that actually offer real help and support.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2011 F10 N55 PWG
Default 07-05-2020, 08:04 PM

I had no idea Bimmerpost was such a corrupt swamp. I had lost interest in forums but especially Bimmerpost for a little while due to all the misinformation and fake accounts with every upgrade but not one picture or log. I had called out some high ranked accounts that I knew were lying and influencing for profit back in April 2019 and they disappeared pretty much. I noticed a few months ago that multiple accounts were hyping up a tuner in Jacksonville with barely any info available about him and only a facebook business page that looks fake upon a closer look. They had also been pushing various other products and bashing quality products with misinformation I knew firsthand was inaccurate. I posted out of moral obligation to hopeful prevent a few newbies from getting sucked into the fake hype. They attacked me from multiple accounts within a few minutes and then perma banned me.

Everyone should be aware that Bimmerpost is nothing more than a careful crafted narrative for profit manipulated by numerous fake accounts to seem like real people enjoying real upgrades, but it's a fake reality.

2011 535i F10 N55 Auto with DHP
BMS Intake, Wagner Intercooler, ER Chargepipe, ER downward pipe, NGK 2-Step Colder Spark Plugs, Muffler Delete
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-05-2020, 08:38 PM

It's been that way since 2008, I don't know how forums make money anymore, but the best thing you can do is just don't waste your time using it.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Car: 2011 e90 335xi 6mt
Default 07-10-2020, 11:44 AM

Yeah there is something weird going on over there. I wouldn't be surprised if BMW NA is behind it in some way to suppress negative press.

I got banned from the G20 section because I responded to a negative review of the G20 330i "I bet this review will be deleted because it's not positive". First post there and axed.

Also noticed a lot of new one post accounts giving glowing reviews of VRSF products.

Whatever.
(#5)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2021 M550i xDrive
Default 07-10-2020, 12:14 PM

Its been that way forever. I used to occassionaly go there when I had the E39, left for the E70 and F02, tried it again for the F34, and left for the F25. Probably won't go back for the G30 either.

Mike Levy
2021 Tanzanite Blue II M550i xDrive
2018 Silver Equinox LT 2.0T
(#6)
Old

Car: 535 2008
Default 07-13-2020, 12:06 PM

i was banned from m3 forum for liking horsepower freaks turbo set up lol

2015 535 - JB4 - VRSF pipe- Burger Intake - Straight piped - MHD Backend Flash