N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2010 e90 335xi
Default JB4 Replacement power wire? - 05-12-2019, 08:31 AM

I purchased a used JB4(G5 ISO) for my 2010 E90(N54). I am now looking at the install instructions and I don't see the power wire on the harness that I received. There is a loose red wire but nothing attached to it(see picture)

I searched and found Terry linked to a replacement previously that went here: http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_JB4_upgrades.html but that page now returns a 404. Can anyone help point me in the right direction so I can get this thing installed? Thanks for looking.

Not sure why I can't embed photos but image of wire here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
(#2)
Old

Car: 07 E90 335i
Default 05-12-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanstandard
I purchased a used JB4(G5 ISO) for my 2010 E90(N54). I am now looking at the install instructions and I don't see the power wire on the harness that I received. There is a loose red wire but nothing attached to it
Looks like they cut off the connector that goes into the green plug, not sure if you could just buy the connector and replay or buy a whole new harness. Maybe someone else will chime in about purchasing just the power wire. Harnesses and wires can be found in this link
JB4 Upgrades

Quote:
Not sure why I can't embed photos
photo probably needed to be resized. the error message will display when you try to upload the pic

07 E90 AT - xHP
JB4 G5 - Trebila BEF
FBO
Hybrids
(#3)
Old

Car: bmw 535xi
Default 10-08-2020, 07:31 AM

Quote:
I purchased a used JB4(G5 ISO) for my 2010 E90(N54). I am now looking at the install instructions and I don't see the power wire on the harness that I received. There is a loose red wire but nothing attached to it(see picture)

I searched and found Terry linked to a replacement previously that went here: http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_JB4_upgrades.html but that page now returns a 404. Can anyone help point me in the right direction so I can get this thing installed? Thanks for looking.

Not sure why I can't embed photos but image of wire here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I have a similar issue. What did you end up doing? I am on the last step of my install but cant figure out what to do with my power wire