N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#576)
Old

Car: 2020 Honda Accord 2.0t
Default 05-08-2020, 05:48 PM

So put a 1/4 mile down and ran 14.3. I know i can do much better. Im wanting to get into the 13s. 2020 accord sport 2.0 jb4 stage one prl intake and kn filter
(#577)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-08-2020, 08:38 PM

Not bad! Log of the 1/4 mile run?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#578)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-08-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020xgen
Map 4 on e30. How does it look? My car feels great on this map!!
Looks perfect to me here. Boost and AFR are solid, knock count on the floor.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#579)
Old

Car: 2020 Honda Civic si
Default 05-09-2020, 08:25 AM

Thanks! I have to say I am really impressed at the jb4!
(#580)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-09-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020xgen
Thanks! I have to say I am really impressed at the jb4!
Thanks help spread the word on social media to help grow our Honda Turbo JB4 userbase.

Burger Motorsports

(#581)
Old

Default 05-10-2020, 07:15 AM

Hey how safe is map 7 to run? Thanks!!! I'm currently running maps 4 and 5 on a e85 blend of 30% e85 and the rest 93oct.
(#582)
Old

Car: 2020 Civic Si
Default 05-10-2020, 06:49 PM

Can anyone help me out with the AVG Ignition readout? Not sure if it is supposed to show constantly but for some reason it only worked for my car when I initially installed the JB4 and app. I believe it showed 0.5 but again I am not sure what the reading is supposed to be since it has just been showing 0.0 and nothing more. Everything else is running smoothly so maybe Im just not educated enough on this reading.
(#583)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-11-2020, 09:45 AM

If learned knock is at 0.50 (shown under ign 2) then iavg is going to be sitting around 0 also.

Burger Motorsports

(#584)
Old

Default 05-11-2020, 05:41 PM

So if looking at avg while driving and it going from 0.0 to like 0.2 and then watching the IGN 2 and seeing 4.8 4.9 pretty solid with the occasional 5.0 at idle would you say everything is looking good? Running shell 93 and a octane booster on map 3 with a injen short ram intake

Last edited by Shane060; 05-11-2020 at 05:52 PM..
(#585)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-11-2020, 07:01 PM

Yes that is the lowest possible learned knock factor.

Burger Motorsports

(#586)
Old

Default 05-12-2020, 10:43 AM

Terry is Map 7 safe to run?? It says run at your own risk has there been testing since to show its safe?
(#587)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-12-2020, 10:53 AM

More boost, more risks. So I'd keep that one for really aggressive situations like unleaded race gas at the track, etc.

Burger Motorsports

(#588)
Old

Default 05-12-2020, 10:57 AM

What octane race gas do you recommend for the that map?
(#589)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-12-2020, 12:34 PM

100 RM2 unleaded race fuel as a starting point.

Burger Motorsports

(#590)
Old

Default 05-14-2020, 11:49 AM

Terry is an E85 blend ok to run on map 7 or will that hurt car thanks
(#591)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-14-2020, 08:23 PM

The fuel system may not be able to keep up, so you'd have to evaluate it, and monitor fuel pressure, as well as knock. Maybe an E35 mix?

Burger Motorsports

(#592)
Old

Default 05-18-2020, 12:48 PM

I am adding a mangaflow exhaust to my Accord 2.p
0 will the jb4 automatically adjust for that? Thanks
(#593)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-18-2020, 05:13 PM

Yes!

Burger Motorsports

(#594)
Old

Default 05-22-2020, 05:08 PM

So I got my magnaflow exhaust put on my 2.0 and I was in map 4 running e85 blend. I was in Mexico playing and punched it going about 70 to 100 and it threw me out of the map and put me in limp mode and gave me a 0234 code which is boost pressure was to high. I cleared the code and restarted the car and I put it map 3 and have not had another issue but I haven't pushed yet. Any ideas why that happened?
(#595)
Old

Default 05-22-2020, 05:40 PM

It's overboosting now
(#596)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-23-2020, 10:26 AM

Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#597)
Old

Default 05-25-2020, 09:17 AM

Hey Terry I’ve noticed I’m having issues with my Bluetooth adapter connectivity! It will not read codes any more and also will not display other values besides boost as of this morning. I’m not sure what is going on, I’m on the latest firmware and it was fine until this morning.... I’ve only had the unit for about a month or so, any help would be greatly appreciated as I’ve checked all the connections and still no luck.
(#598)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-25-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane060
Hey Terry Iíve noticed Iím having issues with my Bluetooth adapter connectivity! It will not read codes any more and also will not display other values besides boost as of this morning. Iím not sure what is going on, Iím on the latest firmware and it was fine until this morning.... Iíve only had the unit for about a month or so, any help would be greatly appreciated as Iíve checked all the connections and still no luck.
Sounds like an issue with the OBDII connection then if you only get boost data. Everything else comes via the OBDII cable.

Burger Motorsports

(#599)
Old

Default 05-25-2020, 08:15 PM

I logged out of the app and reloaded it and logged back in and for some reason that took care of evertyhing! No idea why but simply logging out and back in cleared up the bug and now everything is back to normal!
(#600)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-26-2020, 06:12 PM

Sometimes OBDII locks up and fixes itself next restart.

Burger Motorsports