N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default Need help after stage 3 lpfp install - 07-12-2019, 09:37 PM

Hey guys, I have bean searching all day can't find no info on what I am looking.
I just installed stage 3 lpfp bocketless, before this I had stage 1 lpfp and car was runing perfect. Now after the stage 3 install I don't hear the pump priming and car won't start it wants but wont. I have a friend with a 335i so I swaped his ekpm3 module and same thing. I swaped back my stage 1 lpfp and same thing car won't start and I don't hear the pump turning on. The fuel level works on stage 3 and stage 1. Can some one give me any advice or maybe you had this happen.
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 07-13-2019, 02:15 AM

Not sure, but possible blowen fues check your glove box fuse I believe it's a 20 Amp fuse that could be blowen.

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle
(#3)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 07-13-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushan
Not sure, but possible blowen fues check your glove box fuse I believe it's a 20 Amp fuse that could be blowen.
Hey thx for reply, I did check all the fuses and they are all good. Will look one more time.
(#4)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 335xi n55
Default 10-10-2020, 11:06 AM

I realize this is an old thread but did you ever figure out what that problem was? I'm having about the same issue after installing a fuel it 650hp pi kit. Lpfp worked fine following pi install. After secondary pump install, I no longer have power to lpfp. I have been emailing steve about this as well and he's been good about answering questions. I'm just at a loss here. I am new to this forum so if this post is in the wrong place I apologize. Just trying to figure out my issue here. Thx.