N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2016 BMW 340ix
Default JB4 with Wireless Smart Phone For Sale LNIB - 09-07-2020, 03:06 PM

Just sold my 2016 BMW 340ix that I had this unit on for about 6 months. Car ran great and made my 340ix a stop light to stop light killer of other cars. LNIB for $395 shipped to lower 48 states. That's a real bargain considering, I ordered it from Burger and paid $669 shipped to me. Extremely easy plug and play installation and changing parameters withthe Phone app working with the JB4 wireless smart phone kit. It made for easy updates of firmware and all the extras that the JB4 unit gives to the BMW B58 engine. Adds at least 50 hp and a ton of extra torque to my totally stock engine and car. Makes a 340ix a match for the M340ix for a fraction of the cost.
Side of my JB4 box is marked for BMW B46/M48/B58 so I assume that it will work on the other platforms, just check with Burger first on the other engines.
I'm 74 y.o. and I had my fun with my 340ix, but the new buyer paid top dollar for my car, plus taxes. license and registration and didn't have anything left over for the JB4, so I took it off and put it up for sale here. Great price here to my fellow N54 members at $395 shipped to lower 48 states.