Old

Car: F80 M3
Default 2019 M550i JB4 Log - 12-26-2019, 11:51 AM

hey,

attached are a few logs done.

just wanted to see if all looks well.

thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-11-03 20_17_54_Map-2.csv (7.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: csv 2019-11-03 20_21_53_Map-2.csv (6.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: csv 2019-12-07 13_56_49_Map-2.csv (12.2 KB, 86 views)
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 12-26-2019, 12:15 PM

Looks good from what I can see, you never really redlined it though.
Try and get another log going all the way to redline and letting the car shift automatically.

What fuel is this on?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 12-26-2019, 09:15 PM

This is the 456hp version or the 523?

Mike Levy
2021 Tanzanite Blue II M550i - Due at dealer 10/9
2018 Silver Equinox LT 2.0T
(#4)
Old

Car: F80 M3
Default 12-26-2019, 11:34 PM

Running Shell 93

I’ll do another pull this weekend and post.

I don’t have the EWG connected, you think I should? Any benefits?
(#5)
Old

Car: renualt
Default 07-01-2020, 12:38 PM

I have a 2013 BMW 550 with the N63 engine. There is much negative publicity on this engine. I am curious if you personally have issues with this engine and what they were. Mine is approaching 140 000 km and expect for heavy oil consumption, have no issues. Should I keep the car for another 30 to 40 k? I love the car and in general it has been great.https://solitaire.onl/ https://9apps.ooo/
(#6)
Old

Car: renualt
Default 07-04-2020, 11:51 AM

Hi everyone, first I just wanted to say thank you in advance for anyone that can help me out. So first off, a little bit of background to help out with making sense of the questions. I recently bought my first car ever, a 2.0 turbo Camaro 6 speed manual. I am relatively new to working on cars, and will soon be taking a road racing course and plan on tracking the car and even doing some auto cross with it if possible (though not really sure because I don't really know the rules and regs yet). I was originally planning on just keeping this car for a few years and then later upgrading, but after seeing a few of them with some extensive mods done to them making them machines, I have decided I want to mod it out and beef her up over the next couple years. I really love both tuner and muscle car culture, and think it would be pretty cool to have a cross of the two. On top of this, if I can achieve the same numbers other modders have with the cars, then I will will have a car that rivals the performance of the zl1, at a fraction of the weight and price. The car would actually be even less expensive than getting a used ss.

Last edited by owlietenil2; 07-08-2020 at 01:33 AM..
(#7)
Old

Car: BMW 335xi E90
Default 07-10-2020, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlietenil2
Hi everyone, first I just wanted to say thank you in advance for anyone that can help me out. So first off, a little bit of background to help out with making sense of the questions. I recently bought my first car ever, a 2.0 turbo Camaro 6 speed manual. I am relatively new to working on cars, and will soon be taking a road racing course and plan on tracking the car and even doing some auto cross with it if possible (though not really sure because I don't really know the rules and regs yet). I was originally planning on just keeping this car for a few years and then later upgrading, but after seeing a few of them with some extensive mods done to them making them machines, I have decided I want to mod it out and beef her up over the next couple years. I really love both tuner and muscle car culture, and think it would be pretty cool to have a cross of the two. On top of this, if I can achieve the same numbers other modders have with the cars, then I will will have a car that rivals the performance of the zl1, at a fraction of the weight and price. The car would actually be even less expensive than getting a used ss.
You know you’re on a BMW forum and you’re talking about a camaro...
And I never saw a question in your post

BMW 550 M-Sport xDrive 2011
JB4 stage 2
Custom exhaust with 3" quad tips
Custom 3" D.P.s
ESR RF2 19" wheels
Front: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/40R19
Front: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35R19
GPS location alarm system with Tag
(#8)
Old

Car: C7 Z, 550i, Hayabusa
Default 07-10-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINasTER
You know you’re on a BMW forum and you’re talking about a camaro...
And I never saw a question in your post
He's made multiple posts pretty much saying the same thing. Looks like a spammer. I noticed it the other day after I posted. I'm newer here so I didn't want to say anything.