N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Banned

Car: renualt
Default Can you beat 160 speed trap on Ford Performance with Kurtz Mustang? - 05-13-2020, 10:44 PM

So Ive managed to make the mistake of locking Kurtz Mustang instead of the GT Premium. Currently on race #31 which is the speed trap for 160 in a 1/4. I just want to know if this is possible, Im only getting the most to 140 MPH.

I feel like I might have screwed myself.

Edit: I received a message back from support about this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. We are aware that some players are experiencing this issue and our team is currently investigating as to why this is happening. We'll get in touch if we'll be needing additional information. In the meantime, I have added 20 Gold Coins to your account. It will appear in your game shortly. Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection while playing CSR 2. Also please try to force close, then-re-open the game for the changes to show. Thank you for your patience for the meantime.
(#2)
Old
Banned

Car: renualt
Default 05-14-2020, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarancepil7
So Ive managed to make the mistake of locking Kurtz Mustang instead of the GT Premium. Currently on race #31 which is the speed trap for 160 in a 1/4. I just want to know if this is possible, Im only getting the most to 140 MPH.

I feel like I might have screwed myself.

Edit: I received a message back from support about this.usps tracking showbox speed test

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. We are aware that some players are experiencing this issue and our team is currently investigating as to why this is happening. We'll get in touch if we'll be needing additional information. In the meantime, I have added 20 Gold Coins to your account. It will appear in your game shortly. Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection while playing CSR 2. Also please try to force close, then-re-open the game for the changes to show. Thank you for your patience for the meantime.

issue got solved!!