N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 07 335i
Default need help - 07-18-2020, 03:56 PM

ok so my afr is still lean and my fuel trim is maxed positive I finally am getting decent boost after finding a vacuum leak and cleaning me dvs but like I said I still have these problems here is a log and picture tell me what I should be looking for possibly fuel pressure not sure when I first start it cold it kinda hiccups and then will smooth out but only when cold someone said something about a vac line that needs plugged because I have a full exhaust and the flapper is gone but I haven't looked for that yet possibly need fuel trims adjusted not sure im running a j4b with pump bef on 93 octane I have td04 17t turbos vsrf inlets and intercooler with chargepipe and forge dvs dual cones 3 inch ******* *** 4 inch single exit exhaust 2 step colder plugs delco coils I just want to fix my car please help
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv data 4.csv (11.2 KB, 7 views)
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 E93
Default 07-18-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedloony
ok so my afr is still lean and my fuel trim is maxed positive I finally am getting decent boost after finding a vacuum leak and cleaning me dvs but like I said I still have these problems here is a log and picture tell me what I should be looking for possibly fuel pressure not sure when I first start it cold it kinda hiccups and then will smooth out but only when cold someone said something about a vac line that needs plugged because I have a full exhaust and the flapper is gone but I haven't looked for that yet possibly need fuel trims adjusted not sure im running a j4b with pump bef on 93 octane I have td04 17t turbos vsrf inlets and intercooler with chargepipe and forge dvs dual cones 3 inch ******* *** 4 inch single exit exhaust 2 step colder plugs delco coils I just want to fix my car please help
Hybrid BEF and default settings for hybrids.
Log map 1 and post up
(#3)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 06:45 PM

The only maps in he burgermotorsports file for hybrid are e85 maps and I dont have an upgraded fuel pump yet
(#4)
Old
Legend

Default 07-18-2020, 07:07 PM

Quote:
The only maps in he burgermotorsports file for hybrid are e85 maps and I dont have an upgraded fuel pump yet
Then default settings for hybrids and log map 1
(#5)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEAST
Then default settings for hybrids and log map 1
Are you talking about using map 6 on jb4 and default setting for a hybrid or are you saying theres a way to set a default bef? Can you explain more possibly a link? How would I do default hybrid settings on map 6 and then log map 1 wouldnt that just revert to the the mhd map 1 settings
(#6)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 07-18-2020, 08:52 PM

He means on your pump flash set the JB4 to the hybrid default setting while you on same flash but using the hybrid jb4 setting and run map 1 and post a log

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle
(#7)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 10:05 PM

I have a screenshot of jb4 settings but I'm not seeing a hybrid default? Is it something with the newest firmware? Also I fixed a vacuum line and the afr got really lean I dont get it
(#8)
Old
Legend

Default 07-18-2020, 11:17 PM

Quote:
I have a screenshot of jb4 settings but I'm not seeing a hybrid default? Is it something with the newest firmware? Also I fixed a vacuum line and the afr got really lean I dont get it
JB4 N54 Hybrid Turbo Setup Directions - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#9)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 11:30 PM

So I adjust these settings on map 6 but they are carried over through all the maps?
(#10)
Old

Default 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM

Ok so I ordered the 4 bar tmap and connector looking at those defaults will a stock block 07 335i handle 25psi?
(#11)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 07-21-2020, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Ok so I ordered the 4 bar tmap and connector looking at those defaults will a stock block 07 335i handle 25psi?
Some do, some donít. Depends on motor / car health

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#12)
Old

Default 07-21-2020, 10:50 AM

Is there default setting for say a 20psi map
(#13)
Old

Default 07-21-2020, 10:51 AM

And if I adjust these default setting with the 25psi like recommended does running map 1 or 2 decrease the psi I will be targeting