N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2013 535i xDrive
Default How do I get meaningful log naming back in my new jb4 android version - 03-25-2020, 02:51 PM

The old names would have date time gear and map number. I can't figure out how to get this again after the uodate.
Attached Images

(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 135i
Default Yesterday, 12:03 PM

Gear/map suffixes have been permanently removed as we are migrating towards the log combining system. This combines multiple runs into 1 log file to make reviewing logs more efficient for the majority of users we encounter.

2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85

For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
(#3)
Old

Car: 2013 535i xDrive
Default Yesterday, 01:10 PM

How about the Map number being used. I would be confusing to have multiple map tests in one log. I know that you can open the CSV. It was just convenient tp help organize my runs. With JB4, I find myself trying many variations, because my PS2 is difficult to make work smoothly as it does with just DME flash.
(#4)
Old

Car: VW Alltrack
Default Yesterday, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
Gear/map suffixes have been permanently removed as we are migrating towards the log combining system. This combines multiple runs into 1 log file to make reviewing logs more efficient for the majority of users we encounter.
I guess I'm in the minority? I found the old naming much more useful. I don't find combining logs useful. I like the idea of having the option, but I'd like to see the separate logging work properly also.