N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 07 335xi
Default RB 2's log review please - 09-19-2020, 04:10 PM

Looks like the turbo's got lots more room to go, but my fueling does not. This is 99octane no ethanol also. Looks like i'll need a new HPFP to crank these.

I get an occasional boot to map4 from reason2 afr too lean i believe. Would love someone to input on the AFR.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P32_M7_R1_200919_134132.csv (9.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: csv P32_M7_R1_200919_162606.csv (9.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: csv P32_M7_R1_200919_162241.csv (8.2 KB, 13 views)

2007 335i MT, JB4 G5, Hybrid Race BEF, DCI, Inlets, RB 2ís, outlets, 6" AMS FMIC,Chargepipe with Raceport BOV, d_p's, stage 2 lpfp, Mfactory LSD, X-Clutch twin disk.
(#2)
Old

Default 09-21-2020, 11:35 AM

Bump.

Think I can get another 2psi out of how it’s running now?

2007 335i MT, JB4 G5, Hybrid Race BEF, DCI, Inlets, RB 2ís, outlets, 6" AMS FMIC,Chargepipe with Raceport BOV, d_p's, stage 2 lpfp, Mfactory LSD, X-Clutch twin disk.
(#3)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 09-22-2020, 01:45 PM

I'd advise you add a bit more octane before trying to squeeze another 2 psi out of the car.

You are getting a decent amount of corrections across multiple cylinders.

What's on the car RB 2s or the 16t Tomioka turbos?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Default 09-22-2020, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
I'd advise you add a bit more octane before trying to squeeze another 2 psi out of the car.

You are getting a decent amount of corrections across multiple cylinders.

What's on the car RB 2s or the 16t Tomioka turbos?
Rb2ís will change my sig now.

(#5)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 09-29-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcase
Rb2ís will change my sig now.
I'd add a bit of octane

Those turbos like to make power, lol.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.