N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#751)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-23-2014, 03:19 PM

There is another thread with map 5 info.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#752)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 04-23-2014, 03:36 PM

I find these forums very cryptic... or maybe im just plain stupid ! EWG for the newer cars for example M135i and m235i cannot use Map 5 as it doesn't exists and the correct version of the firmware is 6/8. Map 2 is the most aggressive map that can be run at this stage. Once installed you will see well below the targeted boost settings but a considerable boost increase of about 3-4psi , this is of course until Terry finds the time to work through these configurations. That said I have installed the JB4 stage 2 Map 2 on a lightly modified m135i and it hammers.

Last edited by Chaddy74; 04-23-2014 at 03:43 PM..
(#753)
Old

Car: BMW 320i
Default 04-23-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Working on it daily. Plenty of work to go but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
That's great news.
(#754)
Old

Car: m235i
Default 04-23-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Working on it daily. Plenty of work to go but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
awesome news!! cant wait
(#755)
Old

Car: 135 DCT
Default 04-23-2014, 11:51 PM

Also watching this like a hawk, taking delivery of my M235 before the weekend and I know I am going to itch for this mod once I have the car
(#756)
Old

Car: F30 320i
Default 04-24-2014, 10:06 AM

Really interested - Do you expect a release shortly for the 320i? Do you still believe this will provide significant gains to the 320i?
(#757)
Old

Car: bmw 320i
Default 04-26-2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorak
Really interested - Do you expect a release shortly for the 320i? Do you still believe this will provide significant gains to the 320i?
The same question
Terry??
(#758)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-27-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorak
Once we've released it for the N55 we'll get back to N20 development.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#759)
Old

Car: m135i
Default 04-28-2014, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Once we've released it for the N55 we'll get back to N20 development.
TERRT,ITS MY CARS PIC.
Name:  QQ??20140429001210.jpg
Views: 1563
Size:  118.7 KB

Name:  QQ??20140429001227.jpg
Views: 1546
Size:  89.8 KB

PLS TELL ME,I WANT TO KNOW ITS electronic OR pneumatic ?

BTW ITS F20 M135I MADE IN 2014.1
(#760)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-28-2014, 10:00 AM

Pneumatic.

Burger Motorsports

(#761)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 04-28-2014, 01:40 PM

How are the results from map 5?
(#762)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 04-28-2014, 03:48 PM

I'm surprised I hadn't seen this thread sooner! I'll download and run logs tonight can't wait to get out of work now!
(#763)
Old

Car: 14' 435i
Default 04-28-2014, 06:40 PM

Terry, how much will this ewg addon cost. I hope it's done soon. Cause I'm waiting to install my jb4.

14' 435i. M-Sport, JB4 Stage 2, BMS Intake, more to come
(#764)
Old

Car: f30 335i
Default 04-29-2014, 08:33 AM

Can someone post a log of map 5 with just 93 octane and DP/CP/FMIC but no ethanol or meth? Im curious how does USA 93 compare to the RON 98.
(#765)
Old

Default 04-30-2014, 06:04 AM

Any updates?
(#766)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-30-2014, 01:30 PM

Found our testers! Thanks

Burger Motorsports

(#767)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 04-30-2014, 01:50 PM

Email sent as confirmation prior ?
(#768)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 04-30-2014, 02:36 PM

Payment sent

2008 Jet Black E92 N54, JB4, FBO, Meth
2011 LeMans Blue E92 N55, JB4, ********
2014 Estroil Blue F30 N55, JB4
2018 Mineral Grey F80 M3 - JB4, *********, BMS Intake
ON DECK: 2020 X3 M Competition
(#769)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-30-2014, 03:59 PM

Going to merge this post with the F series JB4 post.

Burger Motorsports

(#770)
Old

Car: 2013 328i
Default 04-30-2014, 04:44 PM

I guess it's for N55 only, not yet for N20/26 right?
(#771)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-30-2014, 05:03 PM

Correct, N55 only, for now.

Burger Motorsports

(#772)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 135i
Default 04-30-2014, 07:24 PM

Payment sent...

2014 BMW 335i Sedan 8 Speed Auto
JB4 Map 7/Intake/E40
12.49 @113 mph with Continental DWS All-season tires
(#773)
Old

Car: m235i
Default 04-30-2014, 08:18 PM

payment was sent earlier said "shipped" in paypal. Will you post the firmware on here for new testers?
(#774)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 05-01-2014, 05:15 AM

Terry,

Jake at PTF worked with me on my old 335is and it was a beast. On my 435, we have installed the jb4 and I am anxiously awaiting testing of the EWG. Is there any way I could test it out? I am in the DC area and would be happy to send logs, etc. I am in the car every day for an hour commute each way. I really want to see what this does as I haven't liked the car since I took it home.

I tried to PM you but it didn't work.
(#775)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-01-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak435i
Terry,

Jake at PTF worked with me on my old 335is and it was a beast. On my 435, we have installed the jb4 and I am anxiously awaiting testing of the EWG. Is there any way I could test it out? I am in the DC area and would be happy to send logs, etc. I am in the car every day for an hour commute each way. I really want to see what this does as I haven't liked the car since I took it home.

I tried to PM you but it didn't work.
Have Jake email me and we can work something out.

Burger Motorsports