N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#601)
Old

Car: 335i coupe 2010
Default 01-22-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoandry
I have the Iso 9 on the first post but Terry posted another one in this page, the 9 T3 im going to try tomorrow
I'm referring to the interface of the app my friend. not the firmware you are referring to!

2013 335xi PWG, JB4, CP, meow-less pipe, FMIC, PS2 with DV/inlet, stock fueling, stock intake
(#602)
Old

Car: '09 BMW 335i
Default 01-22-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Yes, im using the app. But when I hit on the numeric value which is 0 on Future Use D under user settings just open FUD option to enter Value. Dont see any bit 7
You'd get that screen if you're not connected to the JB4

F30 335i PWG AT l JB4 ISO l BMS/MHD Race BEF l BMS Intake l BMS WMI l VRSF D.P l VRSF FMIC l VRSF Chargepipe l FTP Boost pipe l GFB DV+ l NGK 97506 .020 l Stock exhaust l 93+e30
(#603)
Old

Car: 13 f30 335i
Default 01-23-2018, 07:18 AM

Got it, its 128 value. Thanks
App still mess up with the new firmware 9 T3 and FUD at 128. Now just boost gauge is working and the rest freeze up.

F30 PWG PS2 + WMI + MHD Bef/JB4 + VRSF FBO + N20TMAP. MPPK, MPE, MP-Susp, MP-Brakes, 437M, MP-Lip, MP-Diffuser, MP-Spoiler, MP-Rocker Panel, MP-Sills, MP-Pedals, MP-Grille, MP-Mats, IND Reflector.
(#604)
Old

Default 01-23-2018, 01:49 PM

try just restarting the app when that happens.....

2013 335xi PWG, JB4, CP, meow-less pipe, FMIC, PS2 with DV/inlet, stock fueling, stock intake
(#605)
Old

Default 01-23-2018, 01:51 PM

Terry, should folks be upgrading the TMAP sensor if using hybrid turbos targeting only say between 14 and 16 PSI? I only ask because of the overboost we are seeing at tip in close to 20 PSI in some cases and I think that is getting close to the stock TMAP limit. Thoughts?

(#606)
Old

Car: 2013 F30 335i
Default 01-24-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Got it, its 128 value. Thanks
App still mess up with the new firmware 9 T3 and FUD at 128. Now just boost gauge is working and the rest freeze up.
Yes. Same here. Boost working but the rest not reading.
(#607)
Old

Default 01-24-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamz
Yes. Same here. Boost working but the rest not reading.
I went back to the regular ISO 9 in the first post, that 9 T3 is really mess up. On the regular one put FUD = 128. I haven't seem the boost idle issue but the entire app still freeze sometime.

F30 PWG PS2 + WMI + MHD Bef/JB4 + VRSF FBO + N20TMAP. MPPK, MPE, MP-Susp, MP-Brakes, 437M, MP-Lip, MP-Diffuser, MP-Spoiler, MP-Rocker Panel, MP-Sills, MP-Pedals, MP-Grille, MP-Mats, IND Reflector.
(#608)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335xi F30 N55
Default 01-24-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
I went back to the regular ISO 9 in the first post, that 9 T3 is really mess up. On the regular one put FUD = 128. I haven't seem the boost idle issue but the entire app still freeze sometime.
So far I haven't seen any issues with ISO 9 with slow CANbus on or off.

2013 BMW 335xi F30 N55 PWG
Injen CAI/ER CP/VRSF C-less DPipe/Active A FMIC/JB4 ISO_11 - Map 7/e50/Custom tuned exhaust/stock turbo/Resonator Delete/MHD BEF with JB4 e85/Stage 2 LPFP Walbro 450
Waiting to install: Speedtech BW 8374/PI/MHD BEF and Tune by Trebila
(#609)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i - 2011
Default 01-24-2018, 11:54 AM

I flashed ISO 9_T3 the car didn't startup, it started for 3 seconds and then Cut power and went off !

Got fault codes:
121002:MAP sensor, short to ground.
119002:Rail pressure sensor short to ground

I flashed ISO9 back and it worked normaly

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG AT | JB4 ISO - Bluetooth.Rv3 | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | TREBILA BEF Performance Tune | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | BMS 100% Meth-Dual CM7 Injection | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |

Last edited by WaqasRiyami; 01-24-2018 at 12:30 PM..
(#610)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-24-2018, 01:34 PM

PWG log from one of our customers helping with BEF development. Coming along nicely.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#611)
Old

Default 01-24-2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
PWG log from one of our customers helping with BEF development. Coming along nicely.
I still see that spike at wot, I guess that how is gonna be for PWG. Hard to control at wot. I can live with that as long it doesn't hurt

I emailed MHD 2 days ago to buy the license and join test for PS2 cars but no response.

(#612)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-24-2018, 02:41 PM

On spool up? You can tune it down by dropping WGDC sooner in to spool but then loose response. Tuning wise you are better off leaving it more on the aggressive side during spool up. What needs to happen later is some throttle dampening which will eliminate most of the boost "spike" you're seeing in the log (read in front of the throttle body).

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#613)
Old

Car: m1235 2013 f20 n55
Default 01-25-2018, 02:24 AM

Quote:
My guess is DME is sensing knock and demanding a richer air/fuel ratio to suppress it, which is taxing the high pressure fuel pump.
log on map 2

m135 2013 at-8 PWG STG2 PureTurbo **-ER CP IC NGK plugs inlet pure tmap 3.5 meth kit cm10
JB4 pump fuel stg2 fuel-it
(#614)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Terry are any Testers of the BEF getting drivetrain malfunctions and boost lower than expected Fualt codes?

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG AT | JB4 ISO - Bluetooth.Rv3 | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | TREBILA BEF Performance Tune | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | BMS 100% Meth-Dual CM7 Injection | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#615)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqasRiyami
Terry are any Testers of the BEF getting drivetrain malfunctions and boost lower than expected Fualt codes?
I dont have bef yet but I get that code if I put map0 or when I tried the iso 9 T3.

(#616)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I dont have bef yet but I get that code if I put map0 or when I tried the iso 9 T3.
Boost pressure lower than expected, or under boost, normally means something is set wrong on the duty bias or FUD settings. Log of code coming up?

Burger Motorsports

(#617)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnm135i
Terry

I'd like
You're hitting a torque limiter in your back end flash. It will need to be fixed in the back end flash mapping directly. Just work with your tuner on that they will recognize the behavior when they see the log.

Burger Motorsports

(#618)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Boost pressure lower than expected, or under boost, normally means something is set wrong on the duty bias or FUD settings. Log of code coming up?
As i was told : underboost code to be found and released in xdf by MHD, So it can be turned off and never show again. Isnt that right ??

(#619)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
As i was told : underboost code to be found and released in xdf by MHD, So it can be turned off and never show again. Isnt that right ??
Yes, because with PWG models we want the JB4 to target under the flash target. They will unlock that function for us sooner or later.

Burger Motorsports

(#620)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 01-25-2018, 01:35 PM

Hello Terry . What the benefit to udapte the ISO ?
(#621)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoo70
Hello Terry . What the benefit to udapte the ISO ?
JB4 will have more control on boost.

(#622)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
JB4 will have more control on boost.
updating the iso will not fix my lag problem on the bluetooth app?
(#623)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
updating the iso will not fix my lag problem on the bluetooth app?
Which firmware you actually have now because my app started lagging with the ISO updated.

(#624)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Which firmware you actually have now because my app started lagging with the ISO updated.
My ISO is 7202 .

When I connect the application to Bluetooth, my BC command no longer works, I can not open or close the valves anymore, and I do not have access to the Jb4 menu. But when I disconnect the application, everything works normally, the BC key opens and closes the valves and I have access to the menu on the meter. In the end, the Bluetooth kit crashes the JB4. I have an other problem , when I'm on the application, the information that gives me the Bluetooth kit sometimes goes back to 0, and comes back 1 second later. They are not fluid either, she lag.
(#625)
Old

Default 01-25-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
My ISO is 7202 .

When I connect the application to Bluetooth, my BC command no longer works, I can not open or close the valves anymore, and I do not have access to the Jb4 menu. But when I disconnect the application, everything works normally, the BC key opens and closes the valves and I have access to the menu on the meter. In the end, the Bluetooth kit crashes the JB4. I have an other problem , when I'm on the application, the information that gives me the Bluetooth kit sometimes goes back to 0, and comes back 1 second later. They are not fluid either, she lag.
I updated te app in the morning and all good do far. So try that