JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default Just another 825whp stock motor B58.... - 10-28-2021, 09:29 AM

Payam@BMS working late last night hitting 825whp in our stock motor all wheel drive B58 340xi.

Mods are JB4+MHD, BigBoost turbo kit, Fuel-IT HPFP+port injection, BMS CP+BOV, E85, around 38psi for the 825whp run.

Name:  b58_dyno.png
Views: 394
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  102821_0932.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  62.9 KB

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2019 BMW M240i
Default 10-28-2021, 09:39 AM

This is awesome! I think I'm about half that HP with my B58. Very encouraging to see the power potential with these motors. I'm sure that thing is nutz to drive. Thank you for sharing.
(#3)
Old

Car: G20 330i, F25 X3, B9 SQ5, C7.5 A7
Default 10-28-2021, 12:21 PM

Goddamn. That's crazy. Any dragy numbers? Quarter mile and trap speed or 100-200kmph?

Current:
2020 BMW 330i xDrive
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
(#4)
Old

Car: F10 M5 2016
Default 10-28-2021, 12:26 PM

Part of me wants to ditch my F10 m5 (second one after running issues with first one, now this one is playing up!), and get something B58 4WD!!
(#5)
Old

Car: m240i
Default 10-28-2021, 03:53 PM

If I'm reading that correctly it looks like the turbo fully spools just after 5k rpms. That thing must be massive!
(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-29-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Goddamn. That's crazy. Any dragy numbers? Quarter mile and trap speed or 100-200kmph?
Payam had it out at the 1/2 mile last event but we had not tuned it yet so the traps were nothing special. Low 160s I think at less then 30psi? We'll get it out next event and hope to get in the mid 170s. And find out just how durable the motor/trans are lol.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 10-29-2021, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Payam had it out at the 1/2 mile last event but we had not tuned it yet so the traps were nothing special. Low 160s I think at less then 30psi? We'll get it out next event and hope to get in the mid 170s. And find out just how durable the motor/trans are lol.
I think we'll need a built trans setup to do the mid 170s, I know the engine can take it no problem. Wanna help fund the build? LOL

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#8)
Old

Car: vw passat
Default 10-30-2021, 12:24 PM

excited for info on the fuel it hpfp, was about to snatch a dorch stage 2 this black friday
(#9)
Old

Car: M5
Default 11-06-2021, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
I think we'll need a built trans setup to do the mid 170s, I know the engine can take it no problem. Wanna help fund the build? LOL
Seriously, how long do u think a b58 motor will last at the 38psi u ran above?