JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: honda
Default Bms n55 stage 1 tune question - 11-27-2021, 03:23 AM

Recently got a 2014 535i m sport. Absolutely love the car. Last week I ordered bms n55 stage 1 after doing a bunch of research..should be getting here today or tomorrow. Just want a bit more power without doing too much to the car, so the chip is the obvious means for that.

I can't seem to find too many, hardly any in fact, negative reviews online about the tune. I've talked to friends who are really into this kind of stuff, and they've assured me it shouldn't cause any complications or put a crazy amount of unnecessary wear and tear on the car...

That being said, before I install this thing when it does finally get here, I wanted to see if you all had any good input. I still have about 20k miles left on factory warranty, and I always plan on uninstalling before taking it into dealership for service just to be sure they don't **** me on my factory warranty or anything. This seems to be what most people do. Aside from tire wear from harder driving, I want to make sure I'm not going to really mess anything up when I do puhttps://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/
t this thing in...just seems odd to me that there are hardly any negative reviews online. Could this make my turbos wear out quicker? Brakes from harder driving? Last thing I want to do is pop this guy in and start having even minor problems with the car. I don't plan on driving this thing to 100k miles, but I don't want to deal with turning this car i love so much into a liability.

Last edited by maniqwils; 11-30-2021 at 03:13 AM..
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 11-29-2021, 02:09 PM

You're over thinking it....just install and go. It's a stage 1 for a nice improvement but not huge gains so no worries.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.