N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335
Default A gift of appreciation for Terry - 09-17-2020, 06:07 PM

A gift of appreciation for Terry

Hey guys, some of you might be new to the forum and burger-tuning, some of us have been there for years on different platforms. But you know that when using Terryís products, you have the best available; the cheapest prices, and above all if you email Terry you get an answer quickly, any time of the day, night or the weekend! In todayís world this is incredible. I have been here starting on the 335i N54 platform and now on an M6 S63TU. Terry has always answered emails very fast and was always there to help no mater the time or the day. All of us running businesses know how difficult and time consuming this is... So Iíve created a fund raiser where Iím hoping we can all chip in a bit and get Terry to take his wife to dinner to a few places on us as a thank you note... Iím sure his wife has enough hearing about Jb4s all day and would be nice to show little bit of appreciation. So here you go guys, have a drink and chip in, Iíll convert this into gift cards for Terry, and his wife Terry just let me know whatís your/your wife favorite restaurant and post a picture when there!
If you have any questions if this is real or not please donít hesitate to call or text me (321) 514-0849. Iíve started the fundraiser with $30. Feel free to chip in at any level you feel comfortable ($15, $25, $35...) G
Here is the link gf.me/u/yznusc
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-17-2020, 07:49 PM

Haha appreciate the kind words and gesture but no gift is necessary. Just keep buying our stuff and spreading the good word, that is gift enough for us.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.