N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2020 Kia forte gt
Default Help with connect kit rev 3.7 - 05-25-2020, 06:56 PM

I'm having issues with my connect kit so before this new beta firmware my jb4 was basically unusable but the firmware fixed most my issues except one that I've been having since day one. Connection issues probably about 50% of the time I try and use the app it doesnt connect at all it will just say no device found. Or I'll get something that says connection error well last week I opened the app and got prompted to install a connect kit update so I did. And ever since then my gauges are so unbelievable inaccurate and they hang up like my rpm gauge will hang up on 5k rpm but I'm really just sitting at idle it wont change untill I give it like 60% throttle sometimes it wont change at all it's not just my rpm gauge that does this it's all of them. So I pretty much just didnt use the app for a week cuz of this today I went to open it to try map 2 and again another connect kit update so I let it update. This time tho it wouldnt let me connect to the jb4 at all it took me an hour screwing around with everything I could think of to get it to finally connect after this update my gauge issue still persists. I'm on the beta firmware, thank you to whoever responds I've talked to other people with the same car and theirs works awesome I just want mine working