Terry,

You're killing me on the wait!

(#27)
Old

Car: 2015 M235i
Default 12-04-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
We are getting very close to the release of M5/6 intake & chargepipes.
Happy to announce the intake was used on our development M5 that dynoed 771whp and 834wt. This kit is going to be HOT!! It will be around $429 intro price for the intake.
Are there any chargepipe failures with just stg 1 or map 1 and 2 for the M5/M6? Curious. Can't wait for the kit to be released!
(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-04-2015, 10:39 AM

The OEM s63tu chargepipes are solid. The only reason to upgrade those is for meth bungs.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 12-04-2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracon
Terry,

You're killing me on the wait!

Next week!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#30)
Old

Car: 2014 F10 M5 CP Frozen Grey
Default 12-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The OEM s63tu chargepipes are solid. The only reason to upgrade those is for meth bungs.

What!!? I thought they give 3.14159 hp
(#31)
Old

Car: 335i M sport
Default 12-07-2015, 09:02 PM

So is it ready ?

2014 - M6 f06, FabWorx Ctlss DP's, JB4, FSB meth, Turner Exhaust.
2012 - 650i M sport JB stage 1 (Gone)
2009 - 335i N54 JB4, DINAN CAI, MACHT SHNELL DP'S, HPF FMIC, ER CP, SYNAPSE BOV, EISENMANN RACE EXHAUST, BT OIL CC, COOLINGMIST/SNOW PERFORMANCE METH INJECTION - 427 WHP DYNOJET (Gone)
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-07-2015, 09:18 PM

Do you think we're going to forget to post the for sale link when they are ready to go?

Burger Motorsports

(#33)
Old

Default 12-07-2015, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Do you think we're going to forget to post the for sale link when they are ready to go?
Hurry up before this guy does

2009 - 335i N54 JB4, DINAN CAI, MACHT SHNELL DP'S, HPF FMIC, ER CP, SYNAPSE BOV, EISENMANN RACE EXHAUST, BT OIL CC, COOLINGMIST/SNOW PERFORMANCE METH INJECTION - 427 WHP DYNOJET (Gone)
(#34)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-08-2015, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMspizzle
Hurry up before this guy does

Soon!

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old

Car: 2007 e92 335
Default 12-08-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
LOL
(#36)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW M5
Default 12-09-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Well, you guys are very busy cooking up all that awesomeness. It's possible that it could slip your mind!

(#37)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-15-2015, 06:01 PM

Should be released by the weekend.

Burger Motorsports

(#38)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-18-2015, 06:33 PM

Hey guys,

Quick update. Our M5 Intake and chargepipe kit is ready to be released.

BMS S63tu chargepipe w/meth bungs $229 Intro price!
BMS S63tu Performance Intake $429 Intro price!
BMS S63tu Performance Intake/ chargepipe kit $599!

More info and details later. Not on the website yet.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#39)
Old

Car: 135i / 335i / Z4 3.5
Default 12-19-2015, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
Hey guys,

Quick update. Our M5 Intake and chargepipe kit is ready to be released.

BMS S63tu chargepipe w/meth bungs $229 Intro price!
BMS S63tu Performance Intake $429 Intro price!
BMS S63tu Performance Intake/ chargepipe kit $599!

More info and details later. Not on the website yet.
Feels like black friday clicking the refresh/reload button to wait for it to pop.
(#40)
Old

Car: F12 M6
Default 12-19-2015, 10:48 PM

how do the charge ***** help? If you don't need the meth bungs
(#41)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-19-2015, 11:07 PM

The chargepipes are only for those needing the meth bungs.

Burger Motorsports

(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-19-2015, 11:08 PM

Order link: http://www.burgertuning.com/s63tu_BM...ce_intake.html

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old

Default 12-20-2015, 12:28 PM

wow Awesome !!! did you guys buy the water line bracket from MSR ?

Last edited by 335iMspizzle; 12-20-2015 at 01:09 PM..
(#44)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-20-2015, 01:01 PM

We setup our own water line bracket.

Burger Motorsports

(#45)
Old

Default 12-20-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
We setup our own water line bracket.
lol I meant water* oh ok because i thought it was the one in the picture which looks just like the msr one, i guess you just used it for the prototype

(#46)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-21-2015, 06:32 PM

Here is a short video.

Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

Last edited by Ando @ BMS; 12-21-2015 at 06:40 PM..
(#47)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-23-2015, 11:38 AM

Install guide added to the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#48)
Old

Car: 335i e92
Default 12-24-2015, 11:14 AM

Guys, nice product.
Check out the buttom right picture on the order link, it has a typo!
Chargpipe.
(#49)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Default 12-24-2015, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfelunden
Guys, nice product.
Check out the buttom right picture on the order link, it has a typo!
Chargpipe.
Good catch thanks!

Burger Motorsports

(#50)
Old

Car: 335i e92
Default 12-28-2015, 04:28 AM

Guys, sorry for not searching much but..
Did you ever check for a delta on the dyno pre and post installation? That would be nice. Also some datalogging for IATs maybe? Thanks!