Old
Tuner

Default 12-12-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard
What was the problem?
See old thread for info on that.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 12-13-2013, 01:12 AM

Nice, I was meant to be a test car and chicken out cause I have DCT. Really want to see this thing make 500

2012 DCT | Kerscher CF front splitter| Seibon M3 style CF hood | JB4 ISO | PureS2 | Performance grill | M3 strut bar | Performance CF diffuser | Performance CF spoiler | Performance V2 electronic steering wheel | Recaro pole position | CCW | AST | Full M3 suspensions |
(#54)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-13-2013, 09:18 AM

I'll be taking this car to Famoso tomorrow. Conditions will be good. Hopefully no tuning issues crop up preventing good times down the 1/4. I did a couple VBOX runs last night just to ensure it would make it down the track and traps were in the 122mph range full weight. Should be good for mid 11s with traction. RB N54 335s full weight run around 125mph on average so we're not that far off.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#55)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 12-13-2013, 09:25 AM

Nice!! Looks like your sig needs to be updated now.
(#56)
Old

Car: 2013 C63 AMG
Default 12-13-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
I'll be taking this car to Famoso tomorrow. Conditions will be good. Hopefully no tuning issues crop up preventing good times down the 1/4. I did a couple VBOX runs last night just to ensure it would make it down the track and traps were in the 122mph range full weight. Should be good for mid 11s with traction. RB N54 335s full weight run around 125mph on average so we're not that far off.
What tires you using for traction tomorrow?

2015 Nissan GTR
FBO E85
665whp/668wtq (SAE Dynojet 224)
(#57)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-13-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyper
What tires you using for traction tomorrow?
I can't decide. It runs on 245/45 Nitto 555Rs daily. I also have a set of hoosier DOT slicks I may throw in the trunk. If the track is going to be well prepped the 555Rs should be fine for 1.7s.

Burger Motorsports

(#58)
Old

Car: 2011 E90 335i
Default 12-13-2013, 11:10 AM

Niceee can't wait for the times, and definitely update your sig lol.
(#59)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 12-13-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
I can't decide. It runs on 245/45 Nitto 555Rs daily. I also have a set of hoosier DOT slicks I may throw in the trunk. If the track is going to be well prepped the 555Rs should be fine for 1.7s.
555r should be enough.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#60)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 12-13-2013, 02:08 PM

17" wheels then? Wish Nitto offered more sizes in 18s.
(#61)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-13-2013, 02:10 PM

Yes 17" K1s all around.

Burger Motorsports

(#62)
Old

Car: 2013 C63 AMG
Default 12-13-2013, 02:13 PM

I can't find anything to fit on my stock 19x9.5 rims!

2015 Nissan GTR
FBO E85
665whp/668wtq (SAE Dynojet 224)
(#63)
Old
Band

Default 12-13-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Yes 17" K1s all around.
A little surprised you have not gone skinnies up front!

Vae Victis!

If you are not going Juice Box then you are going slow.
(#64)
Old

Car: 335i F30
Default 12-13-2013, 02:24 PM

I'm unfortunately running the 20" BMW OEM Style 361 wheels. Can't find anything with significant grip for these aside from Hankook's, Michelin's and the like (which isn't much grip with these torquey beasts we drive). If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all for it. Currently running 265/30 in the rear.

2013 F10 M5 | PS2 | JB4+BCM | Bootmod3 | BMS Intake | BMS CP's | ER **'s | SSP Spec-R | Meth
10/15/16 Goodbye old friend - 2012 F30 335i | PURE stage 2 turbo | JB4 | BMS intake | ER down pipe | ER charge pipe | ER FMIC | E60 | Meth
(#65)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 12-13-2013, 03:04 PM

I actually emailed Nitto requesting they add some more sizes, specifically 255x35 18. They said they planned on adding more sizes of 555r and they'd take my request into consideration. Now whether that was marketing bunk or not I don't know but I am hopeful. Mickey Thompson are just too expensive. Sorry way off topic. Can't wait for the drag results. VBOX trap speeds seem really good.
(#66)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-13-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleM
A little surprised you have not gone skinnies up front!
I've always liked the K1 rims. Light, look decent, clear the breaks, and with normal tires up front the car handles/drives fine. I'm too old for skinnies.

Burger Motorsports

(#67)
Old
Band

Default 12-13-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
I've always liked the K1 rims. Light, look decent, clear the breaks, and with normal tires up front the car handles/drives fine. I'm too old for skinnies.
LOL, I would bring up some old farts' names that still love them thar thins for the wins.

I am too old for drag racing but with Bradenton 9 miles from me, I may be back in action and rowing gears like a 21YO Olympic sculler.

Stickier tires and nice set of rear rims for fun! I wish I could recall that group sale of wider tires from 5 or 6 years ago. I'd get a drag race only set.

Vae Victis!

If you are not going Juice Box then you are going slow.
(#68)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-13-2013, 06:15 PM

Dumb question: why wouldn't map 5 be enough to bring out good numbers from the turbo?
(#69)
Old

Car: 135i, 2010, N55, DCT
Default 12-13-2013, 10:25 PM

Terry please keep us updated!!! Go for it buddy should be good for a 11.65 run.

N55 DCT, 135i, 12.00@116.2, W/O Meth
,12.01@119.3, With Meth
,11.91@119.025 added BMS Intake
,12.10@115 e85 + ISO
390whp@497 - 0.60 in 3.75sec
(#70)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 12-14-2013, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marCOCOpuffs
Dumb question: why wouldn't map 5 be enough to bring out good numbers from the turbo?
I think cause it's autotune and always adjust to driving and temps etc.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#71)
Old

Car: 08 E92 335xi
Default 12-14-2013, 07:14 PM

11.41@123
(#72)
Old

Car: e90 lci n55
Default 12-14-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Times
11.41@123
official time?

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer
I gaurentee for $100 bucks I can install that bitch wrong. Any takers?
(#73)
Old

Default 12-14-2013, 07:27 PM

What do you mean?

335i N55 DCT
(#74)
Old

Default 12-14-2013, 07:28 PM

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1-4-at-123-MPH

335i N55 DCT