(#327)
Old
Poor Kid with Dreams

Car: 335xi
Default 12-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by telkayat
The only thing the JB4 lacks is the ability to blow me while I drive lol
I think Terry's looking into that but it may not be worth it for female drivers.

'07 335xi JB4, CXRacing IC, BMS DCI, Meth
'95 Mustang GTS 347ci Heads,Custom Cam,Intake Manifold,Tubular Front Suspension,Full Exhaust,Big and Littles
The Site to go to for Home Owner Knowledge: Home Owner Basics
(#328)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 12-23-2010, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Shouldn't be too long. We're working on a batch of 1000 of them.
Terry,

Possible to get on the list for the first batch shipping? ETA? Looking forward to the JB4 - can't wait
(#329)
Old

Car: crimson e90 n54
Default 12-23-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongen71
Terry,

Possible to get on the list for the first batch shipping? ETA? Looking forward to the JB4 - can't wait
This!! I seriously cant wait to
(#330)
Old

Car: e90 lci n55
Default 12-23-2010, 02:03 PM

Car ran hard last night. Although we came to realize that the rear *** delete was a bad choice on my friends car. We reinstalled them last night and the car for some reason feels to pull harder.

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer
I gaurentee for $100 bucks I can install that bitch wrong. Any takers?
(#331)
Old
metanol pawa!!

Car: 335i
Default 12-23-2010, 02:22 PM

JB4 has removed the speed limiter?

Time is the best teacher

Too bad it kills all its pupils ....
(#332)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-23-2010, 08:22 PM

Nope we don't touch it. If you're out of warranty and want to remove it you will need the add on module for that. We don't suggest it though.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#333)
Old
metanol pawa!!

Default 12-24-2010, 04:20 AM

and it is possible that JB4 I asked him without the speed limiter?

My car is out of warranty and when I run circuit 260km / h is not enough.

Terry is possible?

At least do something that does not have an extra

Time is the best teacher

(#334)
Old

Car: 2015 F22 M235i
Default 12-24-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity
and it is possible that JB4 I asked him without the speed limiter?

My car is out of warranty and when I run circuit 260km / h is not enough.

Terry is possible?

At least do something that does not have an extra
Terry said they will NOT add it in the JB4. If you would like to remove the speed limit from your car then you will need to purchase the item in the link below:

http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_Speed_delimiter.html

-Nick

2014 335i xDrive / Silver / ZF8 / M-Sport / 400M / BM3 2H Map / xHP Stage 3 / ATM FMIC / H&R Sports / VRSF **/CP
(#335)
Old
metanol pawa!!

Default 12-24-2010, 05:07 AM

I understood perfectly, and I know I have to buy accessories.

What I want is not having to put it (as happens to procede), nor have to spend more money on something you could do without having that accessory.

I think that it is not very difficult .... The same happens with the ***** v3.

Time is the best teacher

(#336)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-24-2010, 11:59 AM

We have other uses in mind for the extra JB4 I/O anyway. So no plans to include it at this time.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#337)
Old
metanol pawa!!

Default 12-24-2010, 12:37 PM

ok, terry.... i wait....
Salu2

Time is the best teacher

(#338)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 12-24-2010, 05:40 PM

hey terry, please give yourself a 2 days off, enjoy the x'mas weekend with the family. u've been doing great work on the jb4! much appreciate!

and happy holiday to everyone, and to those who already are alpha testers, happy jb4'ing =)

-eric
2007 TiAg E90
(#339)
Old
Super Demigod

Send a message via AIM to themyst
Default 12-24-2010, 08:34 PM

Terry provided one last little super alpha test firmware before he's gone for Christmas. I will be testing in-dash methanol flow gauge tomorrow when I get back on the road

E90 LCI N54 6AT
(#340)
Old

Car: 2015 F22 M235i
Default 12-25-2010, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst
Terry provided one last little super alpha test firmware before he's gone for Christmas. I will be testing in-dash methanol flow gauge tomorrow when I get back on the road
Thats definately a cool new feature!!! Im guessing it would be stupid to ask this but the flow sensor is required for this feature right?? Only asking because to me it seems a little unneeded if people already have a flow gauge on the GMGS gauge

-Nick

2014 335i xDrive / Silver / ZF8 / M-Sport / 400M / BM3 2H Map / xHP Stage 3 / ATM FMIC / H&R Sports / VRSF **/CP
(#341)
Old
Super Demigod

Send a message via AIM to themyst
Default 12-25-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46m3to335i
Thats definately a cool new feature!!! Im guessing it would be stupid to ask this but the flow sensor is required for this feature right?? Only asking because to me it seems a little unneeded if people already have a flow gauge on the GMGS gauge

-Nick
Yes, you will need a flow sensor to use the feature. There are other flow sensors on the market besides the coolingmist units.

E90 LCI N54 6AT
(#342)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-25-2010, 10:35 AM

The meth flow gauge is one option, but also working on a dummy light option as well. So you'll be able to pick between the two. I'd love to use the high-beams dash light but haven't been able to find the commands for it yet. Still searching though. There are only around 64,000,000 possible combinations for it so I'm sure to find it sooner or later.

Burger Motorsports

(#343)
Old

Car: 335i e92
Default 12-25-2010, 11:26 AM

mmm... 12/15 interface. didn't even see this posted. i think i'm still on 12/12
(#344)
Old

Default 12-25-2010, 12:54 PM

Newbie w JB4. Saw Terry yesterday on Xmas Eve and he was kind enough to install my new Tuner in 10 minutes and set it for Map 1. Had my wife in the car 30 minutes later and she just about crapped her pants. Her head snapped back so hard in 3rd she almost lost her lunch. Unreal.....I still cant believe how scary fast it is with pump gas.... The transition is so smoooooth.

Merry Christmas to me and Thank you Terry- my brother and cousin will be calling soon. LOL.
(#345)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-25-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu
mmm... 12/15 interface. didn't even see this posted. i think i'm still on 12/12
Working fast and furiously!

Burger Motorsports

(#346)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-25-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335newbie
Newbie w JB4. Saw Terry yesterday on Xmas Eve and he was kind enough to install my new Tuner in 10 minutes and set it for Map 1. Had my wife in the car 30 minutes later and she just about crapped her pants. Her head snapped back so hard in 3rd she almost lost her lunch. Unreal.....I still cant believe how scary fast it is with pump gas.... The transition is so smoooooth.

Merry Christmas to me and Thank you Terry- my brother and cousin will be calling soon. LOL.
Glad to hear and thanks again!

Burger Motorsports

(#347)
Old

Default 12-25-2010, 01:25 PM

So T, The JB4 Lite will require extra hook-up wires? Its not just a simple swap with JB3 PnP?
(#348)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-25-2010, 01:30 PM

See the harness mod link in first post for directions.

Burger Motorsports

(#349)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 12-25-2010, 05:06 PM

How do people become jb4 testers??

09 BMW 135i-JB4 MAP 7,ER Intercooler,ER Chargepipe,Tial Blow Off Valve,Riss Racing Turbo Back,BMS Intakes,104 Octane
(#350)
Old

Default 12-25-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd94
How do people become jb4 testers??
Just wait for a thread that says ALPHA testers needed, Send the money for the upgrade, Install and your good.

On another note terry would like you to post logs, not mind updating software etc. something alot of us dont mind

N54 coupe coming soon