N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Default Porsche Cayenne/Panamera Turbo - 09-08-2019, 01:56 PM

Any updates for Cayenne/Panamera turbo ? Thanks in advance ...
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 09-12-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giannme
Any updates for Cayenne/Panamera turbo ? Thanks in advance ...
4.8 or new 4.0?

2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
(#3)
Old

Default 09-12-2019, 09:45 PM

4.8 MY 2011
(#4)
Old
Legend

Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 09-13-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giannme
4.8 MY 2011
We have sold quite a few units but seems customers are happy running it as it ships so haven't received much feedback or logs for that matter to see if we need to push the unit further.

2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
(#5)
Old

Default 09-13-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George @ BMS
We have sold quite a few units but seems customers are happy running it as it ships so haven't received much feedback or logs for that matter to see if we need to push the unit further.
I want to be honest with you, I am a huge fan of your company and I owned an n54 3.35i which was one of the fastest one in the forum due to your excellent products .But with the Cayenne turbo not me not any who has experienced my car feels any difference at the car with the Jb4.. I have done a few personal updates with Terry ( and I want to thank him for his help) but still no great difference.. Just to mention that boost has raised 0.05 BAR ... also I still do not have a clear view of the maps as almost everybody with other cars does .. So I would appreciate some development and updates always of course with the reliability that BURGER TUNING provides .. Thank you for your time ...!
(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-13-2019, 01:52 PM

To raise boost higher than we do now we're probably going to need to add direct wastegate control to the 4.8L JB4 at some point. It's on our to-do list. Remember though since the turbos are smaller we're also increasing timing to get power up a bit.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Default 09-13-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
To raise boost higher than we do now we're probably going to need to add direct wastegate control to the 4.8L JB4 at some point. It's on our to-do list. Remember though since the turbos are smaller we're also increasing timing to get power up a bit.
Thank you for your answers I will wait for updates in the future and I am sure difference with Jb4 will be exciting and you will give specific map details .. !! I am at your disposal if you need help with the logs ..
(#8)
Old

Car: Cayenne Turbo 2011
Default 10-05-2019, 11:37 AM

Any dyno sheets? I came from the n54 platform. Can't wait till I get my Cayenne jb4��.
(#9)
Old

Car: Cayenne Turbo 2011
Default 958 meth inject - 10-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Any plans to add meth injection to 958 turbo. I still have my FSB laying around from my n54 wagon ><
(#10)
Old

Talking 12-23-2019, 08:13 AM

Any update as a Christmas present ?? Canít wait to try .. 🙂
(#11)
Old

Car: turbo cayenne
Default 02-10-2020, 12:37 PM

Can BMS focus on putting instructions for installing on actual units sold/paid/shipped/recieved by customer instead of worrying about finding one person to test the Mclaren 570 JB4?

If anyone has 958 cayenne install instructions can you please PM me them? I recieved my JB4 with a sheet of paper telling me to download instructions from the site. I cannot find them and I have not received from BMS via email request. I want to install today.
(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsebesy
Can BMS focus on putting instructions for installing on actual units sold/paid/shipped/recieved by customer instead of worrying about finding one person to test the Mclaren 570 JB4?

If anyone has 958 cayenne install instructions can you please PM me them? I recieved my JB4 with a sheet of paper telling me to download instructions from the site. I cannot find them and I have not received from BMS via email request. I want to install today.
There are 12 employees here, we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

The 958 directions are lacking and we're working on resolving that. Starting with a Porsche Panamera/Cayenne JB4 specific thread on this forum.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.