N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Mustang
Default Quick Comment on ATM FMIC install and use - 09-29-2020, 04:07 AM

Hey Everyone,

I recently received my ATM Intercooler and installed it this weekend. First off, what a nice piece of work! Besides a few scratches on the finish near the connections, there were no dents or dings or anything to the fins or other surfaces. The finish is nice and the logo is good looking. First off, the fitment was a dream. I removed stock IC and this thing fit right up into the car with absolutely no trimming of bumper/plastic. I did a lot of research and decided to go with this model because I like the way it performed and enjoyed seeing others say great things. It hooked up nicely to the turbo side and then took just a little bit of extra force to seat into my Evolution Racewerks CP but when it did, it was perfect. It is a bit heavy but a necessary mod in the heat where I live and to support other upcoming modifications!

Cliff notes version:
- Nice FMIC, seems like great quality
- Great fitment with ER chargepipe
- Slid right up into car with NO trimming
- Product support was good with new management
- Shipping seemed to take long (not sure if they are Made to order, I doubt it) but there seemed to be a couple days until it was shipped
https://trackeasy.fun/usps/ https://showbox.tools/
Riding around with this FMIC my IATs are staying around 96 in extremely humid 93 degree SC weather. I like the constant feeling of not losing power mid pull either!

Cheers