N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#126)
Old

Car: 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Default 04-15-2019, 10:52 PM

Yup! Not bad at all! It is in the stock granturismo territory.

Last edited by Whooopasss; 04-16-2019 at 09:47 AM..
(#127)
Old

Default 04-16-2019, 06:08 PM

Terry.. Is it safe to go map 5 on my sq4 on 91 oct?
(#128)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 04-16-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whooopasss
Terry.. Is it safe to go map 5 on my sq4 on 91 oct?
I personally wouldn't. Get a log with 91 on a lower map and lets evaluate it.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#129)
Old

Default Help - 04-17-2019, 04:57 AM

How do I post/attach logs in here?
(#130)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-17-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalen3003
How do I post/attach logs in here?
Click go to advance and there is a paperclip icon you can upload attachments and CSV files.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#131)
Old

Default Logs - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM

Map 1, 2,3, 4

2014 Maserati Ghibli Q4 on 93 octane
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-17%2007_40_03_Map-1.csv (18.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-17%2007_42_12_Map-2.csv (19.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-17%2007_43_52_Map-3.csv (18.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-17%2007_45_12_Map-4.csv (18.4 KB, 34 views)
(#132)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-17-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalen3003
Map 1, 2,3, 4

2014 Maserati Ghibli Q4 on 93 octane
Hmm, it's coming up as corrupt. Can you email them to me?

Burger Motorsports

(#133)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli
Default 04-29-2019, 07:03 PM

Any firmware updates yet?
(#134)
Old

Default 05-04-2019, 06:32 AM

Can we run e85?
(#135)
Old

Car: 16' Maserati Ghibli
Default 05-05-2019, 08:04 AM

Just installed mine yesterday on 16 Ghibli base. Map 1 felt great! (This is how they should feel from the factory) Will post logs later this week as I try the different maps.

I am also very curious about E85 as there is a pump down the road from me.

Install was smooth and the Bluetooth connected without issue.
(#136)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Glad to hear!

On E85 should have no issue running up to around 30%. Mix in 4-5 gallons, rest pump, and and we can evaluate map2 for you on that to start.

Burger Motorsports

(#137)
Old

Car: 16' Maserati Ghibli
Default 05-08-2019, 02:54 PM

Is there an updated description of the available maps? I saw the description on the first page listed maps 0-6, but my app lists maps 0-8.
Did an E35 blend today and moved to map 2 and it feels good. Nothing suspect in the logs. Will be moving to map 5 tonight.
These cars are a lot more fun with a little extra boost
(#138)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-08-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostonthebrain
Is there an updated description of the available maps? I saw the description on the first page listed maps 0-6, but my app lists maps 0-8.
Did an E35 blend today and moved to map 2 and it feels good. Nothing suspect in the logs. Will be moving to map 5 tonight.
These cars are a lot more fun with a little extra boost
The other maps are still in development. Get us a log on map 2 and 5 so we can check it out with the ethanol blend

Burger Motorsports

(#139)
Old

Car: Vw
Default 06-01-2019, 07:24 PM

I just got my Jb4 , car is stock. Can I use map 2 or 5?
Is the firmware the latest if I just ordered ?
(#140)
Old

Car: 2013 335is
Default 06-08-2019, 11:08 PM

Any idea on the WHP gains for a SQ4? My buddy wants a JB4 for his car after he drove my car

2013 335is N54 / 6MT / JB4 G5 ISO "E85" BEF map 5 / Fuel: E40 / Phoenix Racing charge pipe / Diff lockdown / 70K miles

I'm addicted to meth but E85 gets me by...

Last edited by landshark92; 06-08-2019 at 11:29 PM..
(#141)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-09-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuture6363
I just got my Jb4 , car is stock. Can I use map 2 or 5?
Is the firmware the latest if I just ordered ?
What fuel are you using? I'd suggest starting with map2, posting a JB4 log, and lets evaluate it! Will ship with latest production firmware. We always have experimental firmware we're throwing around here.

Burger Motorsports

(#142)
Old

Default 06-09-2019, 09:40 PM

Is there a new firmware update for us 91 oct folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
What fuel are you using? I'd suggest starting with map2, posting a JB4 log, and lets evaluate it! Will ship with latest production firmware. We always have experimental firmware we're throwing around here.
(#143)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-10-2019, 08:21 AM

We're working on firmware but haven't posted it. Just share your logs here and they can become part of the collective. For 91 octane log map1 and map2 so we can see what is working best for your vehicle/conditions.

Burger Motorsports

(#144)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015
Default 07-03-2019, 10:53 PM

With 98rom, is realy save to use all the Maps? Or do you recomend any in specify?
(#145)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-04-2019, 11:28 AM

I'd start with map2 and evaluate from there!

Burger Motorsports

(#146)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015
Default 07-12-2019, 06:18 AM

Hi Terry,
In my Ghibli SQ4, Taking advantage of the fact that I am going to install new spark plugs, I would like to know what would be the recommended GAP opening? I would be combining with 98rom and using maps 1 and 2.
(#147)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-12-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozo1478
Hi Terry,
In my Ghibli SQ4, Taking advantage of the fact that I am going to install new spark plugs, I would like to know what would be the recommended GAP opening? I would be combining with 98rom and using maps 1 and 2.
Stock gap has been fine for us. You can go a little tighter just in case but we haven't had any issues.

Burger Motorsports

(#148)
Old

Car: 09 335i
Default Plugs and coils - 07-18-2019, 02:17 PM

How often is everyone changing plugs and coils? on my 335i i was changing everyone 15k to be safe. Would you recommend the same for the Maserati especially with the JB4 an increased boost?

I pick up my SQ4 tomorrow 2016 with 22k on it. I want to add the JB4 first and then play with e30 blend.

09 335i Sport --JB4--TFT Inlet--Macht Schnell **--AMS FMIC--HPF Gen2--Walbro 455 LPFP--SPEC stage 3+ with steel flywheel--Flash by WEDGE--Retired
(#149)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09BMW335i
How often is everyone changing plugs and coils? on my 335i i was changing everyone 15k to be safe. Would you recommend the same for the Maserati especially with the JB4 an increased boost?

I pick up my SQ4 tomorrow 2016 with 22k on it. I want to add the JB4 first and then play with e30 blend.
You shouldn't really need to do it that often. The 335i was increasing hp by at least 100whp so that's a bit more aggressive than what we're doing with the Maserati.

Burger Motorsports

(#150)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli
Angry Firmware Updates? - 07-29-2019, 09:02 PM

Is it any firmware update available for the Ghibli IOS or nothing yet?
Also anyone have any customize maps on theirs?