N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#4401)
Old
jager335 jager335 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 08' Bmw e92 Msport 335i
Default 11-22-2017, 05:39 PM

This is how the latest iOS beta 7679 looks on my iPhone X

Sorry I can't paste the screenshot as it's to big but the app is not centered properly And the dials are only on the top of screen with the rest blanked out in white.

Last edited by jager335; 11-22-2017 at 05:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#4402)
Old
lightning lightning is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 109
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 11-23-2017, 06:04 PM

Hi Iím on the latest jb4 beta IOS app. It seem thereís an issue with the resolution and display.. able to fix this?

Name:  3AAFB783-3EED-4F1B-B3EA-74529B5AD514.jpeg
Views: 451
Size:  179.5 KB
Reply With Quote
(#4403)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 11-23-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jager335
This is how the latest iOS beta 7679 looks on my iPhone X

Sorry I can't paste the screenshot as it's to big but the app is not centered properly And the dials are only on the top of screen with the rest blanked out in white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
Hi Iím on the latest jb4 beta IOS app. It seem thereís an issue with the resolution and display.. able to fix this?

Attachment 69445
The latest beta build is only for iPhone X users with the Needle Fill theme in portrait mode. All other devices should use the previous beta build. Iím hoping to have everything with the UI updated over the next few days.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4404)
Old
lightning lightning is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 109
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 11-23-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
The latest beta build is only for iPhone X users with the Needle Fill theme in portrait mode. All other devices should use the previous beta build. I’m hoping to have everything with the UI updated over the next few days.


Got it!
Reply With Quote
(#4405)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 11-24-2017, 03:43 PM

Android users on the beta with Oreo (8.0):
1) You need to manually enable the file permission for JB4 Mobile (in the settings app, permissions, Files, etc.).

2) You need to do the same with Location permissions.

I'm in the process of getting the whole Android app updated to the latest SDK. The SDK update breaks quite a few things in the app (rotation handling, auto-granting permissions, etc.). Bear this in mind when using the beta builds.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4406)
Old
joeinsd joeinsd is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 11-30-2017, 01:22 AM

Is it possible to use both android and iOS (via Bluetooth) with the same account? I have my iPhone as well as an old android (note3, lol) that I keep for flashing. I’m already a beta tester for both platforms, just curious if it will have any ill-effects on JB4 (settings or other) if I switch back and forth between the android and iOS. I’d be glad to test both platforms for you.
Reply With Quote
(#4407)
Old
AKE90M. AKE90M. is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: May 2015
Car: E90 335i
Default 11-30-2017, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
Something blocking your connection to my server. Try another wifi network.
I haven't touched any settings on the JB4 app or have I updated the tablet.
I thought you don't need to be connected to wifi when connecting to through JB4 app from BT?
Reply With Quote
(#4408)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 11-30-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd
Is it possible to use both android and iOS (via Bluetooth) with the same account? I have my iPhone as well as an old android (note3, lol) that I keep for flashing. Iím already a beta tester for both platforms, just curious if it will have any ill-effects on JB4 (settings or other) if I switch back and forth between the android and iOS. Iíd be glad to test both platforms for you.
Yes, but you may need to reenter your password when switching over to the other device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKE90M.
I haven't touched any settings on the JB4 app or have I updated the tablet.
I thought you don't need to be connected to wifi when connecting to through JB4 app from BT?
Only needs an internet connection once every so often as a security check.


Progress Update:
Spent the past 2 days working through a really annoying bug introduced when updating the base sdk. Happy to announce that is finally resolved. Just a few more adjustments and the new Android beta will be good to go. After that I'll be returning my focus to iOS to get some final betas/public releases rolled out.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4409)
Old
Rushan's Avatar
Rushan Rushan is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,137
Join Date: May 2014
Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 12-05-2017, 02:08 PM

Is it possible and easy to add select all in the logs? When you want to delete logs and you select select multiple logs sometimes if you have many logs it's easier to have select all in both android and IOS

I had over 100 logs and I had to click one by one to select them to delete or export


09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Version, Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully refreshed internals and bushings with raybestos clutches and sonnax ZAP with Xhp stage 3 flash, New RB Stock CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N drop in Filter - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS Water/Meth 40/60 VP Racing M1 with 70 adderwith N20 sensor and on CM12 nozzle
Reply With Quote
(#4410)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 12-06-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushan
Is it possible and easy to add select all in the logs? When you want to delete logs and you select select multiple logs sometimes if you have many logs it's easier to have select all in both android and IOS

I had over 100 logs and I had to click one by one to select them to delete or export
I'll add it in tomorrow.


Android users:
New beta is live. LOTS of changes were made so play with it and let me know if you run into any issues. Email me at support@jb4connectkit.com with bug reports/comments.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4411)
Old
salem153 salem153 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2017
Car: golf r 7.5
Default Please help me I got jb4 and jb4 Bluetooth connecter - 12-08-2017, 04:49 PM

When I connect my iPhone 6+ to the jb4 Bluetooth connect

For a second or minutes the jb4 Bluetooth connect disconnect

Please help I check the db9 and the db9 working fine

Help me i need help for this and thanks ❤️
Reply With Quote
(#4412)
Old
rhodesman's Avatar
rhodesman rhodesman is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 210
Join Date: Apr 2011
Car: 335i
Default 12-11-2017, 09:33 AM

hey Dmac @ BMS/DMD is there a way to disable the "location signal blocked" warning popup from appearing in the app? Every day I take a tunnel to work and it pops up on my phone and wont go away until I exit the tunnel and hit "okay". It's just annoying because it's blocking most of the gauges and I don't use the GPS speed gauge so I really don't care if the GPS signal is blocked or not. I tried to look in iOS's settings but nothing is there to be able to suppress that warning and it only happens for your app (i.e. Waze for instance does not show this message) so I'm assuming it's app related.

Thanks!


Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
JB4/MHD/Trebila tune, xHP stg3, BT R8 Coils, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, VSRF ceramic 3", ER Charge Pipe w/ Forge DVs, AMS Intercooler, Fuel-It Stg3+ LPFP, MMPe twin 1k's

Suspension:
Front & Rear 1M/M3 control arms & Subframe Bushings, MFactory YCW Coils tuned for e88

Exhaust:
Berk Street Performance Axle-back w/ Berk Resonated Midpipes

12.146@116.93mph 1/4 mile on 93 pump
Reply With Quote
(#4413)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 12-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem153
When I connect my iPhone 6+ to the jb4 Bluetooth connect

For a second or minutes the jb4 Bluetooth connect disconnect

Please help I check the db9 and the db9 working fine

Help me i need help for this and thanks ❤️
Email me. support@jb4connectkit.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesman
hey Dmac @ BMS/DMD is there a way to disable the "location signal blocked" warning popup from appearing in the app? Every day I take a tunnel to work and it pops up on my phone and wont go away until I exit the tunnel and hit "okay". It's just annoying because it's blocking most of the gauges and I don't use the GPS speed gauge so I really don't care if the GPS signal is blocked or not. I tried to look in iOS's settings but nothing is there to be able to suppress that warning and it only happens for your app (i.e. Waze for instance does not show this message) so I'm assuming it's app related.

Thanks!
Are you on the public build or beta build?


Android users, trying to get another beta up tonight with a few small changes (Select All in the Export screen for example) and potential BT fixes for the remainder of you with connection issues.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4414)
Old
salem153 salem153 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2017
Car: golf r 7.5
Default Hii - 12-11-2017, 12:45 PM

I'm public
Reply With Quote
(#4415)
Old
rhodesman's Avatar
rhodesman rhodesman is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 210
Join Date: Apr 2011
Car: 335i
Default 12-11-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
Are you on the public build or beta build?
Public. I do have access to the beta but just not on the phone I'm using for the JB4 Mobile as of now, but I can add it if it's fixed on beta.


Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
JB4/MHD/Trebila tune, xHP stg3, BT R8 Coils, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, VSRF ceramic 3", ER Charge Pipe w/ Forge DVs, AMS Intercooler, Fuel-It Stg3+ LPFP, MMPe twin 1k's

Suspension:
Front & Rear 1M/M3 control arms & Subframe Bushings, MFactory YCW Coils tuned for e88

Exhaust:
Berk Street Performance Axle-back w/ Berk Resonated Midpipes

12.146@116.93mph 1/4 mile on 93 pump
Reply With Quote
(#4416)
Old
salem153 salem153 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2017
Car: golf r 7.5
Default Hey - 12-11-2017, 02:36 PM

How ?! Help me I'm new for this things
Reply With Quote
(#4417)
Old
joeinsd joeinsd is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 12-12-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem153
I'm public
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem153
How ?! Help me I'm new for this things

The beta vs public answer wasn't for you. He told you to email him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
Reply With Quote
(#4418)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 12-12-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesman
Public. I do have access to the beta but just not on the phone I'm using for the JB4 Mobile as of now, but I can add it if it's fixed on beta.
Email me with the address you use with iTunes and I'll add you to the beta.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4419)
Old
salem153 salem153 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2017
Car: golf r 7.5
Default Hi - 12-12-2017, 10:18 PM

What the address you mean

And what is your email

Thanks
Reply With Quote
(#4420)
Old
joeinsd joeinsd is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 12-14-2017, 06:17 PM

Hey Donnie, any way to recover deleted logs? Accidentally swiped one off...

Also can you make it an option to update the color of the text for the links to get into the settings? The blue on grey is a bit difficult to see once mounted in the sun in the car sometimes. I think a lighter font color would work better, for me at least.

Last edited by joeinsd; 12-15-2017 at 10:08 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#4421)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 12-19-2017, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem153
What the address you mean

And what is your email

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd
Hey Donnie, any way to recover deleted logs? Accidentally swiped one off...

Also can you make it an option to update the color of the text for the links to get into the settings? The blue on grey is a bit difficult to see once mounted in the sun in the car sometimes. I think a lighter font color would work better, for me at least.
Not that I'm aware of.

Get a screenshot of what you're referring to.



iOS Users:
I've uploaded a new beta with better universal support for all iPhones. All 3 themes are almost complete (just need to finish landscape on 2 of them, but this should be functional enough for all devices at this point. The build should be available today after it's done processing.

Android:
Found a few crashes on devices running older firmware (< 5.0). I'm working on those then I'll be pushing for a public release if all goes well.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
(#4422)
Old
joeinsd joeinsd is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 12-19-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD

Get a screenshot of what you're referring to.
The blue links.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
(#4423)
Old
Fmonteiro444's Avatar
Fmonteiro444 Fmonteiro444 is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 622
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 09 E92 SG
Default 12-19-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd
The blue links.
I completely agree. It's almost impossible to read.


----------------------------------------------------
14 F30 335xi AT- SpeedTech Stage 3 w/ BW-8374, JB4 w/MHD Flash, E85, AFE Intake, VRSF 6" Race FMIC, VRSF CP, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP and PI
----------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
(#4424)
Old
_ink's Avatar
_ink _ink is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 591
Join Date: Nov 2012
Car: 335i DCT
Default 12-24-2017, 09:20 PM

Has anyone with a Pixel2 XL got the Bluetooth connection working with the app????
Reply With Quote
(#4425)
Old
Dmac @ BMS/DMD's Avatar
Dmac @ BMS/DMD Dmac @ BMS/DMD is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: Aug 2013
Car: 2008 135i
Default 12-26-2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd
The blue links.
I'll check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink
Has anyone with a Pixel2 XL got the Bluetooth connection working with the app????
Bought a Pixel 2 just for testing and on the latest beta (A207) I have zero connection issues.


2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85


For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com