View Single Post
(#204)
Old

Car: 09 E92 SG
Default 10-22-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmonteiro444
Something weird happened today. I was at about 75mph cruising in 5th, manual mode. I gave it a little more than half throttle to pass someone and when I let off the gas it jerked pretty aggressively. Got a Drivetrain Malfunction for "1F0526 DME internal error: monitoring torque comparison" and hitting the gas did nothing. Tried to clear codes while driving but couldn't. Checked what map I was in and the JB4 said "invalid nap selection" and it magically ended up on Map 1. But when I checked the logs while this was happening it says I was still in Map 6. I had to pull over, restart the car, clear the codes, and switch back to Map 6.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Quote:
This happened to me again twice today during my commute. This time I'm on EWG_15_T5B firmware. The worst part is it disconnects my tablet from the JB4 and I was not able to reconnect.

Terry any help with this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Not had any reports of it, but I think it's a flash issue. Are you using our off the shelf BEF map or did you modify it?
Quote:
Using a modified version of your BEF. I can send it to you. But all I've changed is fuel, timing, and fuel scalar.
Happened again on Friday. This time I was in 5th at 80mph part throttle. Tried to pass someone and got Drivetrain Malfunction, gas pedal did nothing, and JB4 went from Map 6 to Map 1. Why is the JB4 switching to Map 1? Attached are two logs after the map switch.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-10-19 11_00_39Map_1.csv (3.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: csv 2018-10-19 11_01_03Map_1.csv (2.9 KB, 74 views)

----------------------------------------------------
14 F30 335xi AT- Built Closed-Deck N55, SpeedTech Stage 3 w/ BW-8374C, MHD Flash, xHP Flash, E85, AFE Intake, VRSF 6" Race FMIC, VRSF CP, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP and PI
----------------------------------------------------
16 Audi S6 - APR Stage 2 ECU/TCU flash, APR Exhaust, SRM Intakes