View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 08-21-2018, 08:04 AM

So after getting the go ahead to progress from map 3 to map 4, it took a few days before the weather dried up and I found enough traffic free real estate to get a nice 3rd-4th gear pull going.

For the record, this pull felt very strong and was misfire free. By far the fastest this car has ever been.

Here are my thoughts after looking over the numbers:
  • Boost is still a touch low for a map targeting 23psi, although it is learning up and the setting is now at 16. I don't go WOT very often, so I assume that will get closer to 23psi the more times I go full throttle.
  • Timing looks pretty clean overall with no major drops, just singular instances in a few of the cylinders across the whole run.
  • On E60 fuel, high pressure & low pressure pumps, as well as port injection look to have plenty of flow and activating when needed.
  • Trims appear to be in check.

This is probably where I'll be stopping the map progression and hang out for a while. The plan is to fine tune map 4, and then head to the dyno to see what she's putting down.
Attached Files
File Type: csv BMS ST TS E85 PI - Map 4 on E60 Fuel.csv (17.0 KB, 88 views)

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF