View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Car: 2012 335xi coupe (e92 N55)
Default 02-23-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyap
The codes starting 38 relate to an issue with the IBS (intelligent battery sensor) - usually when there's no signal. The 36c9 is a fuelling issue which can be triggered by a number of reasons. It usually is seen when fuelling requested is outside what can be delivered.

Re the DV, a list of mods and a wot log in 3rd from 2500 to red line would be good. If this shows wgdc at max with boost below target at a level you should be able to achieve, it could be the DV if all other 'leak' options have been eliminated.
thanks, I was thinking the 36c9 was because of a misfire, as that seems to be the reason I get an indication majority of the time. I guess I also failed to say that I randomly get turbo surge (flutter) which is again why I think it is a DV or throttle issue. Mods that I have that have anything to do with this are BMS: JB4, intake, charge pipe, oil catch can. VRSF: *******-******** Magnaflow: catback (running no cats) honestly, all my issues started when I finally updated the software on the JB4 from its original software it had when I purchased it.
I tried doing those 3rd gear pulls but yesterday we got snow so this is all I can give for now.
Attached Images

Last edited by PT's_vengeance; 02-23-2019 at 10:15 AM..