Shipping Label Name: Ryan White
PayPal Info: Ashly Gallagher-white
tundrasquad14@gmail.com
2225 Ellen Ave
Parksville, MD 21234
443-845-4483

Situation:
Long story short...
Seller stated they were affiliated with VRSF and sold me two sets of really bad counterfeit D_P....not even close to real VRSF D_P,
VRSF confirmed the seller was a fraud, not associated with them, and the D_P they provided are not VRSF.
PayPal refunded my purchase amount.

Folks beware; I unfortunately didn't (read) scroll all the way down on this thread when I checked this scammers list prior to sending payment. They seemed like a nice person in private chat, but continued to lie and string me along. I was pretty sad, because I waited a month for the fake D_P to arrive and another month for hardware that was missing which never came, I bought my own hardware took the day off work. I uninstalled the stock D_P, not realizing the D_P were fake and fussed for hours wondering why they wouldn't fit only to come to the realization I had been had. Then I had to tell the wife....ugh, embarrassing (2nd set was for her car).
Special shout out to Tiago at VRSF for confirming the fraud and expediting me a "genuine" set of VRSF D_P. (Love the D_P Tiago...thanks Brother!) And to PayPal for their handling of my fraud claim.

Fast Chet is a 2008 535i Sport+
JB4 G5 ISO, MHD BEF (pump)
BMS DCI
VRSF CP w/ Tail BOV
VRSF Kittenless DP
VRSF 7.5 Race FMIC
VRSF Outlets
RB Gen Two Plus Turbos
RB Inlets
Fuel-It DW400+ LPFP
Helix HPFP Overdrive Unit by Spool-it

Last edited by wwwROLL TIDEwww; 04-28-2018 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Forgot something