View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-16-2019, 11:04 AM

I recently succeeded in significantly reducing blue smoke during idling and normal driving under light engine brakes. The setup is a high side recirculating system using BMS OCC, which is normally used, and the low side is an external system using 8AN lines using VTT's PCV deletion adapter. I am using a check valve on the way. The OCC uses an adapter so that 8AN lines can be connected using a small type of BMS. I used to use the RB external system before, but the setup is similar, but the blue smoke is clearly reduced. Speaking of the difference the line is from 6AN to 8AN and the check valve is to some extent on the way, but the amount of blue smoke has decreased surprisingly. In my opinion, it is probably because the line is thick and ventilation is good. I was delighted that I was bothered with blue smoke by removing two cats.

BMW 2007 E90 335i
JB4 G5 IOS MHD race flash MMP High flow aluminum intake MMP Hot side inlet Down pipe Outside intercooler Twin oil cooler cp-e charge pipe BMS meth kit turbo lab stage 1 turbo CSF radiator fuel-it stage 1 pump