View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-11-2019, 09:19 AM

I have the same problem. I strongly smoke when I stop driving. I am trying out various setups. Remove the high and low side flappers and use OCC to recirculate (very idling failure and do not stop smoking) Remove only the high side flapper and the low side is the external system of RB (no idling failure etc. There is some deterioration in response in extremely low speed area and smoking does not disappear) Leaving the flapper on the high speed side On the low side is the outside of RB (no bad idling and there is no problem at all but some smoking remains) I have two cats You are deleting As soon as I delete it and smoking starts, I try various setups to solve it, but I can not solve it completely. What I noticed is that there is less smoking when idling when using A / C. Using A / C will increase the idling rpm. About 800rpm. I think that the blue smoke problem has a close relationship with the negative pressure of the engine. How is it?

BMW 2007 E90 335i
JB4 G5 IOS MHD race flash MMP High flow aluminum intake MMP Hot side inlet Down pipe Outside intercooler Twin oil cooler cp-e charge pipe BMS meth kit turbo lab stage 1 turbo CSF radiator fuel-it stage 1 pump