A few quick questions.

I would purchase the:

From you:
1. Basic ECA
2. Bluetooth Add-on
3. Harness Kit

Others (unless you sell these too):
1. Continental EC sensor
2. OEM fuel line + 2 quick connects and some clamps (oem style, like one of the pics you mounted)

Is the underlying data stream on the Bluetooth connection open (not-encrypted)? (When I connect with (Android)BluetoothSocket(), I can extract ECA/fuel temp etc) ? I ask because I want to use the ECA output in my own (personal) apps I write for my car/phone integration tinkering.

Thx!
At this time I could sell you the ECA, harness, and bluetooth add on. I do have some basic authentication involved with bluetooth, but I would be happy to make you a one-off that would be a clear and un-encrypted data stream. It wouldn't work with my app, however.

You could flip between my app and yours using the un-encrypted bluetooth data by updating the firmware via USB. I could include both for you.

Hit my up over IM and we'll discuss it further.

2008 Montego Blue 135i Coupe // Sport Package // JB4 G5 Iso in passive mode with custom e30 MHD tune // Bluetooth e85 content analyzer with JB4 integration // Walboro 255 inline pump // BMS downp|pes // VRSF 7" FMIC // ER charge pipe // Turbosmart BOV // Injen intake // M-Factory SMFW // F10 550i clutch // Vorshlag camber plates // Hotchkis FSB // Turner adjustable drop links // AST 5100 coilovers // Hawk HPS pads // Ti backing plates // Stoptech stainless lines // Turner 15mm front spacers