View Single Post
(#35)
Old

Car: N54 135i
Default 10-05-2015, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnno98
When you say, "This will display your ethanol content over pin 15 of the JB4 harness (typically used for meth flow). You can then view your ethanol content via gauge high jacking", are you talking about the JB4 displaying the meth flow in the dash? So instead of meth flow in the dash it'd be ethanol content? So this method isn't necessarily necessary? Is it possible to log the ethanol content in the JB4 interface?
Correct. Gauge highjacking is just one of the ways you can view your Ethanol content. You can also use the JB4 interface.

2008 Montego Blue 135i Coupe // Sport Package // JB4 G5 Iso in passive mode with custom e30 MHD tune // Bluetooth e85 content analyzer with JB4 integration // Walboro 255 inline pump // BMS downp|pes // VRSF 7" FMIC // ER charge pipe // Turbosmart BOV // Injen intake // M-Factory SMFW // F10 550i clutch // Vorshlag camber plates // Hotchkis FSB // Turner adjustable drop links // AST 5100 coilovers // Hawk HPS pads // Ti backing plates // Stoptech stainless lines // Turner 15mm front spacers