View Single Post
(#55)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 03-02-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUST8AV8
Any thoughts? I didn't have the otg cable plugged in at start up and it still pops up with the two codes. I then decided to plug the usb directly to my computer to see if the jb4 app or otg cable was the issue. The 3100 and 2abc still pops up

I don't understand why these codes won't go away. I originally noticed the codes pop up when I first installed the 4 bar sensor a while ago so I got a replacement and still no luck. The 4 bar was also very inconsistent, unresponsive, and jumpy(main reason I got a replacement). I decided to give the n20 3.5 tmap a try and it was much better, however, I still got the two codes. Car drives fine and everything works. It's just these damn codes. I'm stuck.
This sounds like the exact path im going down right now. I already had a 4 bar replaced for it to work for a few days and now the 3100 and 2abc codes are wreaking havoc. I'm at sea level so your fix may not apply to my situation.

2008 e92 335i 6MT - On3 Performance Single Kit w/Precision 6266 Gen 2 | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF Chargepipe w/HKS BOV | JB4 w/Bluetooth & 2 step and MHD BEF | BMS Meth Kit 2x CM10's | Fuel It Buckless Stage 2 Pump | ADV Sensors | Trebila Tuned