View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 09-08-2019, 05:05 AM

Well, I loaded the Race BEF while still running e20 with original LPFP, so didn't do any hard pulls, but OMG it felt so much better in the lower RPM range. I can not believe how much difference that Race BEF made. It really sorted out the low end pull.

Anyway i got the fuel pump upgraded today and have gone to a e50 fuel mix. Did some more logs on map5. The thing feels amazing on e50. It peels through 1st and 2nd gear finally.

I have attached a log. If there is anything of concern please let me know.

Thanks so much for the input. The car is flying with the ethanol mix and JB4 autotuning.

However, that did lead to the auto trans missing second gear on a 1-2 shift. I haven't done the solenoids yet. It was an aggressive high rpm wot shift (not logged) and for some reason just never got second gear. Trans temps were high thanks to beating on the car for about 20 mins prior. I wont risk any more WOT shift until the solenoids are done.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-09-08 15_11_35_Map-5.csv (29.2 KB, 9 views)

2007 BMW E92 335I 6AT, 3" VRSF Down, 5" Stepped FMIC, JB4 ISO Latest Firmware, E85 BEF, XHP Stage 3, Stage 2 LPFP, OCC, Milltek Exhaust, DCI, Index 12 Injectors, 1 Step Colder NGK Plugs, Charge Pipe, Silicon Vac Lines.