View Single Post
(#239)
Old

Car: 2010 135i 6MT
Default 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV135i
Wait what??? When did I mention BuraQ at all??? I voiced my opinion on how ridiculous it is that MHD doesn't seem to have many logs being posted and talked about in regards to these new flash maps. Then also stated its dumb for them to tell some people to wait for open beta, but then still accept new beta testers.

I also referenced the fact that Terry has asked these guys multiple times to simply explain PID. If you're going to come out and make claims on how much better flashing will be then you should be willing to bend over backward to back them up. Even for someone who doesn't fully understand the subject, its discerning to see that the tuners representing MHD could care less about trying to give as much information possible.

So I'm not directing this to just one person. I'm referencing the app as a whole, meaning everyone involved. I look forward to this finally being released so we can get some more great maps from BMS
OTS maps are included with MHD as a user convenience, just like Cobb had their OTS maps. People don't buy the Accessport just for the OTS maps, see what I'm saying?

The real power of MHD comes in with custom tunes, and that it supports a higher boost ceiling, the ability to flash any BIN, and access all the latest tables in the BINs by using the latest XDF files.